[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you want to find aliens wheres the best place to look?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (48KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
48KB, 480x360px
If you want to find aliens wheres the best place to look?
>>
Dont look for them.
>>
outer space
>>
>>17227187
In the mirror.
>>
>>17227197

Noh my god...
>>
>>17227187
no u
>>
>>17227193

/thread
>>
They will find you, if you're worthy enough...
>>
My first memory was of Reptilians flying away from me in a UFO in a small town.
I was 2 or 3.
I want contact, and I want to find out what they did to me.
>>
>>17227187
in the US near mexico border, youll get loads of sightings there
>>
Early morning...outside home depot
>>
File: 1452149312200.jpg (212KB, 1411x872px) Image search: [Google]
1452149312200.jpg
212KB, 1411x872px
>>17227789
>>
>>17227450
>>17227789
beat me to it
>>
>>17227427
Parents should've aborted you you Down syndrome baby damn
>>
>>17227187
They find you senpai. Be looking for them and they eventually take note.
>>
>>17227187
films
>>
>>17227829
It was my first memory. That is completely out of my control and not a mark against me. If you have not had an experience with these things, then of course you will be skeptical, they are hidden making it far too easy for people like you to mock those that announce their experience. It is one of four times I have seen UFO's, the last three as an adult and not under the influence of either drugs or delusion. As clear and real as the coffee cup sitting in front of me. So stfu.
>>
>>17227799
they are carrying you to US via DHL?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.