[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nightmares

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

I always had the same nightmare when I was a kid, that some monster in the closet was going to get me.

After I moved to a different house, every time I dreamed I was in the old one the nightmare would start up again.

Last night was slightly different.

It started out I was in my old bedroom lying in bed trying to sleep. I knew the sun was going to rise soon so I got out of bed and went up to the door. As I got there I felt a fear of what might be on the other side of the door.

I locked the door.
Not even a second later I heard laughter come from my closet. For some reason I called out to it.

"Hey, keep quiet in there."

"Are we nice and safe behind the locked door?"
>oh shit
"Y-Yep, you and me are both safe till sunrise."

"Ohh.. But I don't like sunrise."
>Change tactics
"Why?"

The monster went on and on about how the light hurts it's eyes and how the dark is more fun to play in.

"How many other people have you played with?"

Monster starts talking about the dozens of other people it played with and spooky shit like that. Halfway through a sentence I wake up with the sun in my eyes.

>mfw I caught the bad guy monologuing.

Ever outsmart or outmaneuver the bad guy, /x/?
(lucid dreams don't count)
Also, nightmare thread.
>>
>>17226935

Cool blog, m8
>>
>>17226935
I once had a sass off in my nightmare. There was this scaryish creature that tried to get in. in a similar fashion I locked the door and it started talking.

I don't remember the conversation, but I do remember saying "Make like an abortion and cut it out"
>>
When I was a kid I was deathly afraid of dolls and ventriloquist dummies. Chucky from Child's Play was constantly haunting my dreams. Then one night I dreamed that Scooby Doo and Shaggy helped my shove a firework up his ass and explode him. After that I wasn't afraid of dolls or dummies. Outsmarted? No. Outmaneuver? No. Overkill? Ye.
>>
I wouldn't say outsmart, but once, i was having this nightmare about generic pale girl who was crawling in my walls while i was on bed, suddenly i was not afraid, but fucking pissed that she didn't let me sleep
So i started arguing with her that she should go to her fucking house, that it was late, that if she was going to kill me it was to do it now because i was trying to fucking sleep
Good times
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.