[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does nothing paranormal happen in Australia? Is it possible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (141KB, 1037x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141KB, 1037x640px
Why does nothing paranormal happen in Australia?

Is it possible that UFOs are banned from entering Australia.. Hence why no paranormal things in Australia.
(Ufos and ghosts are related) hence no Ufos = No Ghosts.

What are your theories of why such little paranormal activity happens in Australia?

Could it be the opposite of the Barmuda Triangle?
>>
you're an idiot
>>
Ausfag here, to me it seems Australia has as much activity as the rest of the world, though. there are just generally less people to notice it.

Dat crx tho
>>
Have you thought that maybe you just haven't googled anything paranormal that happens in Australia?
>>
>>17226533
Nah basically nothing paranormal happens in australia.

Perhaps people here are just smarter than the rest of the world.
>>
>>17226531

That and Australian paranormal stuff doesn't have nearly the same marketing scheme/budget behind it like American or European paranormal shit.

I'm sure for every Australian paranormal movie or documentary, there are thousands of American bigfoot/ghost movies or documentaries to bury them into obscurity.

Kind of sucks, would be nice to see some variety and fresh folklore get major attention on the big screen.
>>
What have we got? We've got the bunyip, panther-like big cats, and dropbears. Also ghosts I guess.

I dunno, Australians don't really care for paranormal stuff, from my experience. They either have a casual interests in ghosts or they completely reject the paranormal.
>>
>>17226524

What the hell OP?

What is
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Min_Min_light
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Frederick_Valentich
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taman_Shud_Case
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westall_UFO

Hell, this entire page
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_Ufology

That's ignoring old Aboriginal folklore, Yowies, Alien Big Cats, and a ton of other stuff.

Mate we've got lots of mad paranormal shit going on, gotta get it up yaa
>>
theres a fucking black mountain in snek land that has endless caves underneath it, there isnt much about it for some fucking reason even though loads of people have gone missing, ive read that it emmits weak radiation and people mostlikely died from sulfur gas within the caves, whats weird is that the mountain is made from large boulders
>>
There's a lot, even some of the biggest UFO cases of all time (Valentich disappearance, Westall UFO etc)
>>
Requesting the audio from a radio show call-in about a terrified man who encountered some sort of beast in the middle of the bush that dragged him to it's burrow full of hanging human legs.
>>
>>17226524

I'm from Europe and I've never ever experienced anything paranormal either.

No UFOs here, I guess.
>>
>>17226531
If a man disappears in the bush and no one is around to notice, was he ever there? I think most people in Australia don't realise how many people just up and vanish in the bush every year. I live in the NT and its a well known fact that you do not stop or camp on the carpinteria hwy for any reason because you and your car will disappear.
>>
South coast of NSW has quite a lot of weird shit going on. Panthers, UFOs, haunted places, pretty sketchy really.
>>
>>17226524
How come [this thing that's not true]?
>>
>>17226558
>panther-like big cats
I have a neighbor that has seen them.
>>
Are you kidding? Try living in Adelaide. A city built on quartz crystals
>>
You want paranormal OP?
Join me at the end of the year on my journey underneath Black Mountain.
>>
i've actually seen the min min light first hand, and if you ask any bush abbos they'll tell you all about all the weird shit that happens in the scrub
>>
>>17230510
What
>>
>>17230510
what's your plan, anon? Just you, or you have a team? this sounds interesting.
>>
File: images (8).jpg (16KB, 279x180px) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
16KB, 279x180px
>>17230538
do tell
>>
Cause everything in auss land fucking killa you. Don't need anymore alien/ghost shit there. You know it was a crocodile/ snake / spider that causes the death or disappearances
>>
>>17230510
I've heard of that.... It's north of gympie isn't it? I just moved from adelaide to brisbane and would love to visit black mountain. Also have you heard of the gympie pyramid?
>>
>>17230758
>>17230571
I have a thread regarding this feel free to read.
There are 3 anons potentially joining me as well as my brother and a qt 9/10. We will be well organized with equipment and supplies. Our goal is to either put to rest or bring to light multiple reports and superstitions regarding this place. One of the more curious rumors, that beneath it lies a subterranean habitation. Even the original aboriginal tales strongly hint towards something large and scaly if you catch my drift.

We will be embarking on this trip late December, and hope to be under the mountain by the 3rd or Jan. It will NOT be a sightseeing tour, and certainly not safe.
>>
>>17229993
Story time?
>>
>>17230874
Much further North than Gympie. The pyramid I only heard mentioned once or twice but have never seen it. Could make for an interesting side-stop.
>>
>>17226558
Some guy thinks theres aquatic dinosaurs that lay eggs in the hawkesbury river

There isnt much evidence though
>>
>>17230883
I'd be interested in joining a trip like that. I've read a lot about black mountain and would be interested in exploring
>>
dude a ufo incident just happened there look it up
>>
>>17230883
As for the pyramid I mntioned... It was on a farmers property and to stop people trespassing on his land he bulldozed it
>>
>>17230918
Some people in remote jungle Africa believe that dinosaurs live in their rivers, and swer on ther mum that they exist. I wouldn't be quick to discount what the fellow you mention says, however bizarre it may sound.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbo5HBjUw-I
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDVK9keWQzc
>>
>>17230931
Bulldozed it....
Typical Australia...this is why we can't have spoopy things
>>
>>17230943
JESUS this makes me feel uneasy
>>
>>17230943
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taman_Shud_Case
even spookier, wtf this is creepy
>>
>>17229766
>lives in the NT

abo confirmed. Kill yourself you fucking nigger scum.
>>
>>17230963
>>>/pol/
go and funpost there
>>
>>17230933
Yeah ive heard of those ones too its interesting and yeah i dont fully discredit it but its relatively unknown, like when i bring it up with people theyve never heard of it.

Id love it to be real though
>>
>>17230946
Unfortunately that's what he did and I agree it's bullshit. Who knows how many artifacts he destroyed.
>>
>>17230975
http://www.australianarchaeologicalanomalies.com.au/AAA/gympie.htm

And the government destroyed what was left to make way for the gympie bypass road
>>
File: 54546785436.jpg (52KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
54546785436.jpg
52KB, 400x300px
>>17230878
I hope you find this guy
>>
>>17230943
lol garbage video
>>
>>17230983
Someone should build another pyramid on his property just to shit him off
>>
>>17230943
Is this a noise music video?
>>
>>17230988
who is that? looks like robot devil
>>
>>17230925

>>17222368
>>
>>17231007
Thanks I'll check it out
>>
>>17226524
in Australia there is a strict policy on immigrants, you know...
>>
>>17226524
>Could it be the opposite of the Barmuda Triangle?
google Devil's Sea
>>
There is a lot of weird shît in Australia really... Pine gap, black mountain, gympie pyramid, meant to be an entrance to inner earth from a cave under Uluru, lots of ufo activity,
>>
>>17226881
Reminded me to that mountain that hitler was obsessed and tons of people gone missing and then wake up in really fucking weird place without knowing what happened.
2guys woke up in a ship to egipt
>>
>>17230538
Wait ? Green lights that follows you at the same speed ?
I saw 3 once, greens.
I was in argentina by then, in road that goes through a forest. I saw one in the left, one in the right and one infront of me. At some time they dissapear.
I was so fucking scared that when i arrive to the house of my family i didnt want to step outside the car.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.