[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disney Secrets/Spooks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 46

File: jerrycolona_flandtheater.jpg (45KB, 620x486px) Image search: [Google]
jerrycolona_flandtheater.jpg
45KB, 620x486px
Well I'm taking my first trip to see the Mouse. Is there anything creepy about Disney World? I know that Walt himself has an assload of rumors about his days as a spy and being frozen, but there can't be anything sinister about the most Magical Place on earth, is there?
>>
>>17225620
Do your own goddamn Google search and find out your own shit
>>
>>17225661
I'm looking for personal experiences, not the clickbait shit.

I want to hear about weird workers or after hours shit.
>>
>>17225620
I know that Disney land Paris the the most miserable place on earth (for the workers) they have roundabout ways to keep them working there almost forever. Several have tried or succeeded in committing suicide. A girl fell and died on that space mountain thing I think. Another one died in the people mover. Then some worker was crushed between a stationary wall and a moving set while trying to get into position, but I can't remember which location it was at. I went to Disneyland last summer but nothing happened desu:
>>
>>17225620
they have a problem with people sneaking family members ashes and dumping them in the haunted mansion.
>>
File: rivercountry2_abandoned2011ww.jpg (137KB, 766x510px) Image search: [Google]
rivercountry2_abandoned2011ww.jpg
137KB, 766x510px
>>17225767
The moving set was America Sings! at Disneyland. She got stuck in between the stationary and moving walls and no one noticed until she had been crushed since the show was going on.

Disney locations aren't really all that spooky, if you're interested in some weird shit you could always check out River Country, but if you get caught you're permanently banned from Disney World for trespassing. The area is also infested with gators.
>>
>>17225767
It was at the american song ride thing. where they sang the anthems and shit.
>>17225782
Yeah the haunted mansion is popular for that I've heard.

There was a green text of some guy who worked on the minecart ride with spooky happenings but I can't find it.
>>
>>17225782
What? Why?
>>
>>17225820
lots of Disney fans want their ashes at the park and think the haunted mansion sounds the best, plus those who think they will really get to haunt it.
>>
>>17225800
My mom actually went the year it was shut down. Her pictures are neat to go through since you know it's where some brain eating bacteria was living.
>>
>>17225820
Haunted Mansion is a death-themed attraction, and a fan favorite. Tons of people ask for their ashes to be spread there. Disney will regularly sweep up any ashes spread and toss them out since having human remains on a ride can be considered a health hazard.
>>
>>17225852
so there is some really haunted ass land-fill out ther somewhere probably the one near the cemetery rose hills
>>
bumperooo
>>
I know a few, I'm an annual pass holder at Disneyland and used to know a security guard, apparently alot of people commit suicide off the Disneyland hotel. They also used to have a single jail cell there and arrested people mainly in California adventure for being drunken retards.
>>
The mechanical children in the ride 'its a small world' are actually just lost children
>>
>>17225620
Don't know much about Walt Disney World, but I know a friend of mine who used to work Custodial in Disneyland. Every time someone does>>17225852, they call in a code "Pixie Dust" and send people in to clean up the remains. Usual dump areas are Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Caribbean, and the Peter Pan ride.

Also, something about the skull in the PotC ride's headboard being the last remaining real human skull on display in that ride since they swapped the others from medically donated skeletons from UCLA to high end props.
>>
>>17225661
>HURR

You stupid fucking newfag. What do you think kept /x/ going as a decent creepy board back in the day? Fuck off.

>>17225620

Have a bump. Nothing to contribute though.
>>
There's an island off the coast of floridas disney world called River Country and it was opened
In 1976 stayed afloat until 2001
It was closed due to small ticket sales. And after 9/11 remained closed. Also if you dig deeper you will discover a couple people contracted flesh eating bacteria from the park. Once you had it , there wasn't a cure. 3 ppl have been documented getting it. Oops
>>
>>17225661

You seem like a bitter person.
>>
>>17225620
Alright I am a Cast member, I can tell you a few of the worse ones I have heard and the one or two I experienced first hand. Any ones you want verified first? I know there are a few floating around out there.
>>
>>17226618

>the last remaining real human skull on display

For some reason this made me sad, like there's just one lonely human skull left now that they're replaced all his friends with fakes.
>>
>>17227235

Confirmed sort of, it was called discovery island, it never opened fully to the public, just a few pre groups. There was a reason it got shut down. You get exposed to any water NOT treated to be meant for humans and you need shots.
>>
>>17226618
We call it something different, a code H, for human remains, but yeah, same thing.

Also can confirm DL having a Legit skull, one of my managers worked the ride and had transferred to WDW.
>>
So I'll start with my Disney Resume. I currently work in a call center but I started my Career as a Tavern Wench in Tortuga Tavern/ Prairie girl in Pecos bills (they are directly adjacent to each other so they share Cast Members and outfits. ) I then moved to Attractions, where I worked the Great goofini and the barnstormer, before a small stint in Janitorial work then my current job. See to the right for my outfit for the restaurants. (not me coworkers, and from a website due to the insane rules on cast members and pictures. Basically If I post myself in an outfit it can be a fireable offense. I will post my old outfit I have at home from Dumbo for your consideration with a time stamp once I get home if needed.

Anyway lets see, We have the POTC ghost, The Splash mountain ghost, The "dancer", The Monorail ghosts (sorta personal) the Bathroom stall ghost (personal) , the Tortuga tavern ghost (personal) and the Conductor (personal). While I work on them I will also network with my coworkers and see if they have any.
I can pump them all out but you get to choose.
>>
>>17227305
Flipping forgot my picture
>>
Oh forgot the space mountain ghost. Also a goodie.
>>
Disneyland in California has a ton of cats that run around after dark. They live in the park because Disneyland had a nice problem back then, and they needed a way to get rid of them. It's funny because after 10:00 or so you see tons of cats running around downtown disney
>>
>>17227305

Talk about the dancer first
>>
>>17227305

I don't care which one you talk about first, just letting you know I'm lurking for stories.
>>
>>17227385
Okay, this one is weird but apparently according to the night cast, who basically water blast the park at night, people spot a woman in a "dancing gown" around the park. She is often in places she should be able to get to, and she is dancing slowly. If you call out she vanishes. Theories abound from guest who jumped from the old gondola ride that would go around the park, to a dancer in a show that was laid off when they got rid of it (possibly the Golden horseshoe). Everyone agrees suicide though because of the intense sadness the you feel around her. I never saw her, but I swear sometimes you just feel... sad for no good reason when in the area of the old gondola track.
>>
>>17227305
"Personal" ghosts? I dont understand, are they ghost illusions like in the haunted mansion ride? Or are they spirits from the nether realm chillin out?

Thank you your stories will be well read and appriciated :)
>>
>>17227407
These are not part of the Show at disney. These are ghosts that I have personally seen, or things I can't explain.
>>
>>17227407

I think she meant stories of personal experiences as opposed to other people's stories.
>>
>>17227414
How about the monorail ghosts?
>>
>>17227422
Okay so this one is a little weird. If you don't know we cast members basically get unlimited access to the parks as long as they aren't over flowing or like a special event is going down. This is so we can suggest rides ect. to the guests. The first year I was working if I had a free day and some money I was in all the parks. With free parking as well we get to ride in from the TTC (the parking area) on the monorail. One night I lingered in epcot enjoying watching people move around. I like people watching, and I like the non crowded rides in. So by the time I was ready to board it was the last runs. I was all alone because I wasn't heading to a resort, and I was tired. Now the Monorails are fucking horrible at keeping a schedule, so it said "three minutes" until the last run, but I knew it would be more like 15.

So there I am, sunburnt, tired, dehydrated from every know soda on the planet, (there is a free international soda tasting exhibit I enjoy) and ready to get home and sleep until my evening shift the next day. I glance up at the clock, which is counting down to 0, and then at the track and I see the lights of a monorail. I was impressed and stepped forward to get a better look at what color it was so I could meet up with my S.o. by texting him. (he was working last shift at The Magic Kingdom. ) It was pink. I text him and look up just as the train speeds by at full speed. I feel the wind and hear the clacking, and it sounds... off.
1/2
>>
>>17227446
I get a text back from my S.o. who was finishing up his shift. The discussion goes like this:

Him: What color?
Me: Pink.
Him: You sure?
Me: yeah why?
Him: there hasn't been pink for a long time.
Me: bull.

I look up and see a cast member, a tired older guy, walking up the walk. He is basically the look out for idiots trying to jump the track. I wave him over and ask about a pink train. He pales.

"No ma'am you must be mistaken, we having had a Pink train since 2009. Same with Purple."

"Cast Member, I work at Walt disney world. You are telling me with all our little princesses( little girls) we don't have a pink train? Or Purple? "

"No. they retired them after the accident."

"The what?"

He tells me that before they updated the monorail in 2010 there had been a morning accident where a driver had driven the empty monorail off the track where they store them by going to fast around a curve. Purple had slammed into him. Two cast members died. They say that if you are working that area really early you might end up staring through the window of the monorail at a very angry looking cast member.

"You say you saw a pink monorail blast through here?" He asks.

"Yeah..."

"Well we don't have one, and now we are forced to stop at stations... so I don't know what you saw but it wasn't a Monorail we were running.

Cue the blue monorail pulling up to me. I got in and texted the color to mark. The last thing the Cast Member said was

"Glad you didn't get on the pink one miss, I would hate to go where it's going."
>>
*haven't been having a pink train. Guy had an accent so my mind defaulted to correct english when I typed that.
>>
Pirates of the Caribbean ghost:

So this one I believe in if only because in the 9 months I worked across from it the Pirates of the Caribbean was down just as much as it was up for “Raiding parties.” Which is castmember to Guest speak for “Fuck if I know when the fuck this thing is coming back online. “ I distinctly remember at least 3 teams of Imagineers coming through every other month. Some of the Pirate cast, who would walk into the Utilidors ( think a giant series of tunnels all over the park.) would bitch about this problem since no one could figure the problem out.

Basically it’s said that an older man, they called him Billy, was a maintenance worker in the area. He liked the ride so much he would eat lunch in one of the towers. Basically if you're riding the ride you would hit the scene with the Interrogation going on (dude in the well being dunked.) right now there is a little bit beyond that with Jack “hiding” amongst dress mannequins. The tower is directly up from that, he is leaning on it. If you have the right tower there is a little window at the top. That’s Billy’s room.

Anyway the dude would get up it by crossing the tracks at the end of the ride and get up into the tower via a door next to the Jail scene. He could slip off the ride at the undocking area. He was a staple at the ride and no one ever really cared.

One day though he was in the last “drop” area, near the end of the ride. They had drained it for matantice of the track moorings, the hooks that keep the boats moving forward. Routine, but the boats were perched at the edge of the drop he was working under, since that is where they were stored at the time. He had told his assistant to tie them to the tracks but I suppose they didn’t hear him or something because it wasn’t
>>
>>17227486
Oh wow thats insane. Reminds me about ghost cars and stuff. You said you saw one at the Tortuga Tavern also? Please keep on tellin us :)
>>
>>17227541
Oh god yes, that one is next after the pirates.
>>
>>17227245
Are the Princesses characters really prostitutes? I've heard of people paying them to have sex with them in some private places.
>>
>>17227554

Well, I suddenly have a new item on my bucket list.

>Pay a disney princess for sex in an alley
>>
He was leaning on the front of one to get his balance to jerk something out of the track, and he pushed it down on top of him. Guy died “On the way to the hospital.” because no one dies on disney property. The official line is he had a heart attack, but either way since that day the cast have been having super weird things happen. Movement of items, sudden stops of the ride, false alarms about out of the boat riders, and just plain shutting down. The cast hates it, but they find if they greet Billy in the morning and say Good Night the next day will not be so bad. The only thing you don’t do is try to say you don’t believe. He doesn’t like that and you could get a full day of the ride just not working.

They also say that Billy’s room lights up when he is “there.” as if someone is in the room. If you notice it you must say hello, or he will be miffed. I personally have tried not saying hello and was stuck for 10 minutes in the scene with the wench auction when the boats just stopped. I know the people who work there have a 3 minute turn over time for emergency stops so that’s weird.

Otherwise people say they see a Janitor walking the tracks at night when they haven’t “gotten the keys.” which basically means the ride is still in operation.

Regardless Most of the cast their believes in him in some way shape or form. They apologize to him sometimes in the form of running a single boat through the ride at night for him to "ride along " in. Not the closing ride along either, his own little boat.

>>17227554
Dude half the Zoo are lesbieans or Gay, but if they got caught taking money they would be fired on the spot. They also have handlers, which make sure that shit doesn't happen. Besides they don't have time to fuck anyone, they are too busy not dying from heat stroke while kids throw up on them.

Though... there is a reason that aside from Halloween... you cannot wear the ACTUAL outfits the characters wear...
>>
>>17227511
Awesome story, I would assume a place like Disney has it's share of ghost stories.

The wierdest thing to me is how Disney has it's own communities and towns. They are not part of the park at all, but instead private neighborhoods, schools, hospitals, etc. and they are closed off to the rest of the world. People are born, raised, schooled and live in a Disney bubble. It almost sounds like an episode of the Twilight Zone.

I remember about 5 years ago? A murder was reported in one of these neighborhoods in Florida. I think they said it was a murder suicide and this guy just killed his whole family and then himself in their home.(I could be wrong on this, it's been a long time) The media jumped on it and I remember pictures of the neighborhood and how everything was neat and orderly and picture perfect. It kind of put me on edge and made my hair stand up thinking about such a grizzly scene in such a fairyland.

I tried going back to post the article on my facebook that night, but when I did it had been taken down. I guess Disney was doing damage control and making sure it's image stayed right where they want it. What other kind of day to day crimes go on in these places that never even gets mentioned to the public?
I FOUND A GREAT ARTICLE ON IT GUYS

http://gizmodo.com/celebration-florida-the-utopian-town-that-america-jus-1564479405
>>
Oh god I lived in celebration its... I would not live there again. The rules about your home and car and shit..
>>
>>17227573
Just real quick are you in the disney in cali or florida?
>>
Personal one here.

I worked Qsr, which is basically fast food, in the second busiest restaurant in the park. We also ran tortuga tavern in the spring and early summer. If you don't know it's a little outdoor eatery which serves "spanish Caribbean" food. (read slightly altered western crap that wouldn't sell well normally if it weren't "limited") It only ever got customers if it was super busy or if they thought it served alcohol (it doesn't Magic kingdom is dry except for Be our guest and they serve tiny amounts of bad boxed wine.)

See the Picture to the right. This is the front.
>>17227599
Florida.
>>
>>17227615
ugh! picture

Anyway what you don't see from that is it's basically a ton of chairs and places to eat with a tiny counter to the right side of the picture.
>>
File: Courtyard-at-Tortuga-Tavern.jpg (265KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Courtyard-at-Tortuga-Tavern.jpg
265KB, 800x600px
Now in the very back is a courtyard with one or two tables and a planter. It's nice with a little balcony over looking it that the guest can't go up. Basically office space for the old imagineers. They used to work on campus rather than their own little building in the back. See picture.
Now i could tell you horror stories about cleaning this area. It was not made to be cleaned and certainly not when people leave gobs of Queso and shredded cheese everywhere and then walk over it grinding it into the tile flooring. You have to get on your knees and scrub until the queso is up, or it would just sink in and cause a smell when the blast cleaners came through.
>>
File: vegnzqiudzlnarmzbbk7.jpg (114KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
vegnzqiudzlnarmzbbk7.jpg
114KB, 640x480px
>>17227593
You poor man, glad you got out heh.
I don't know why but I've always had this obsession with the under belly of Disney and its roll of shaping the culture around us. I guess it's because as a child, it's literally the first thing most people are exposed to.
>Baby's first christmas toy: Disney
>Baby diapers: Disney characters
>Fist movies and learning programs:Disney(and sesame st. heh
>children's clothing: Disney
>Fuck I saw apples and oranges and jug of milk with Frozen characters on them the other day
>The list goes on
At first Disney is this gentle presence when you're a kid. You love the movies and the Disney channel becomes an awesome part of your childhood. But then as you grow up the image of Disney you had in your mind grows up as well. It turns from this white washed, family friendly, loving company into the money hungry, porn producing, tax averting, all consuming power house wearing the face of a happy cartoon mouse.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1337026/Celebration-murder-suicide-wife-swapping-Disneys-dark-dream-town.html

When you take a step back and realize what Disney is it is literally the death of your childhood.
It's a company that permeates our entire lives from birth until adulthood.
>>
File: tortuga dinning room.jpg (13KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
tortuga dinning room.jpg
13KB, 300x168px
And there is a lot of it to go over.

So closing, that is cleaning up after everyone is gone, can take forever. You are there until it's done too. No "I will leave it until tomorrow." If it takes until 3 am, you are fucking there until 3 am. And the managers put single cast members on it.

So I am the cast member for the night, and I am handed my mop, bucket, scrubber and a prayer and sent out to do it. This is early in my time there so I am being tested when they tell me to pay extra attention to the Court yard as they had a code v (vomit) earlier and it sorta sat for a while and sank in. I am expected to get the smell out.

I sigh and go ahead with my cleaning, bagging trash, cleaning tables, sweeping, all the while curse the asshole who decided dresses were appropriate attire for someone who spends 90% of their day bending over and walking.

It's nearly 2, since we started at 1 because of extra magic hours extending our service time, and I look up and hear it. Humming.. from the court yard.
>>
>>17227593
I know a guy who used to live in Celebration. He moved to Texas from there. I never knew it was some fucked up Disney town
>>
>>17227581
>>17227634
Also, pics related. They are from Disney's private city infrastructure: Celebration

People moved into and invested in this place because Disney promised them a recession proof, fantasy living environment. The rules of what you can and can not due makes your average Home Owners Association look mild
>>
>>17225820
See>>17225661

And you two, >>17225838, >>17225852 can fuck off. The ashes is popular, don't spoonfeed stupidity.
>>
Finally fuckingly, they sent a helper.

I call out and the humming stops, and I hear something moving away. I growl and throw down my brush. Idiot was probably just back here trying to sneak a smoke break. It was a girl though and only one other girl was working that night. I would be having words with her.

I go back to scrubbing and not 10 mintues later the humming starts. I hear chains clink in the court yard and steps up the stairs. This gets the hairs on the back of my head standing up. Cast members know that area is instant termination. It was basically the head imagineers office for ever and how has the blue prints of the park in it.

Shit they missed a Guest, and now she is going to walk into a place with a lot of secrets. I stand thinking if I catch her, and it's a her by the humming, I can save her a permaban, but if not I have to go report this.

It's a quick scramble from me to the court yard, but when I get there... nothing.

Wtf.jpg?

Okay whatever, I am going crazy, the mouse is getting to me. I rationalize it as a part of the show malfunctioning as sometimes the park has stereos buried around it that has ambient noise. This must be one I hadn't noticed. Sure.....

Back to work I go, dreading that I have to spend extra time in the courtyard.
>>
>>17225734
>I'm looking for personal experiences
If you're a cutie pie, then stay vigilante of paedophiles, they'll try to be friend you and all.
>>
So yeah. I finish up and head towards the court yard. Nothing weird happens and I am laughing at myself. I have been spending way too much time on /x/ I think.

I get down and start scrubbing. I am bend forward, facing down a little on all fours, with the smell of vomit radiating from the tiles. It's not fun, but I have to get it out and impress the higher ups. I am scrubbing totally focused when
fabric hits my face.

Ohfuckthisnoise.Png

I snap my head upwards at the offending dress, which is white, and shout.

"Will you stop fucking a-"

It's a face, a see through face and a dress that looks like a fucking outfit from when the western workers were call girls. The woman smiles and then walks through the chain, which clanks and up the stairs, humming all the while. Up the stairs halfway, and then...

Nothing.

I do what any self respecting northern girl does when she sees a ghost. I stand up and walk swiftly out of the area, fuck cleaning, and straight to my manager, who is less than impressed that I haven't gotten the Code v out of the tiles.

I explain and he giggles. Fucker giggles.

"Ah yeah, Her. No she won't hurt you. She was a Cast member who died after falling off the stairs, on the way to the hospital. It's why we don't use it anymore. That was her dressing room. Use to be the "Mistress" of the tavern. She likes to check in on us keep us ship shape.."

"uh..."

"Just say hi, and she will stop. Go on, she won't hurt you. Her name's Beth. "

I went back, cleaned and when the humming started said. "Hey Beth..."

It stopped, never bothered me again.
>>
>>17227686
My phone went off while reading this and I jumped. The idea of mopping up and then being hit by a spoop is terrifying, like shitting and then having something sneak up on you.
>>
>>17227698
Trust me darlings the toilet ghost is just as bad. That's my next one.
>>
File: Disney-Golden-Oak.jpg (153KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
Disney-Golden-Oak.jpg
153KB, 900x500px
>>17227654
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu9el_z9aQk

Golden Oaks is the newest center for Disney living. A private neighborhood of about 500 houses in the heart of the actual Disney resort. Everything is handled, controlled, catered and provided by Disney. There are plans to expand it into another super high end neighborhood wish schools and everything. I can't wait to see what kind of stories comes out of a place like this...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1337026/Celebration-murder-suicide-wife-swapping-Disneys-dark-dream-town.html
>>
So going with the Adventure land theme, I was a janitor, primarily for Fantasyland, but I could pick up shifts anywhere since wiping down after pricks who can't use a toilet right is pretty universal. (do not get me started on countries with out proper indoor plumbing. Every fucking time they use toilet paper they stick the shit covered tissue next to the toilet because their own god for saken toilets can't handle it and they can't find a trash can like they expect. Never mind when they find the tampon depository, which is metal and is in the florida heat I am looking at you South America. )

So It's the last shift, same time as my Experience with Beth and I have Adventure land, which has only 1 bathroom but it is huge. My job is to spray the toilets down, pull the bags from the tampon depository, check the toilet paper, do this for each stall and then sweep mop the floors and do the counters. This will take me roughly 2 hours if I move fast.

So I get to work, and all is going well. I lock myself in, so I know my manager is coming when they knock and I can sit after standing for 8 hours. It's the little things you know? The floor of a bathroom is nice a cool and I can relax because I really have 3 hours to go.

I can also hear people coming in because of the acoustics.

So there I am wiping the toilets clean, listening for the footsteps when the door I am in is suddenly being pounded on. Like the bolts are being strained, the joints are rattling.

I jump three feet in the air and nearly scream "Yes?"

Man I have never heard before in my life says calm as can be "when does the park close?"

Great... guest got missed. Fucking really?

I stand and say . "Sir the Park close an hour ago." and pull open the door.

Nothing.
>>
>>17227686

>I am bend forward, facing down a little on all fours, with the smell of vomit radiating from the tiles

I like it when you talk dirty, bby. Seriously though, keep the stories coming, I am enjoying them.
>>
Uh.. sure. Great.

Now I am spooked but what ever. I don't sit down when I start cleaning. I keep going but lock the door now to make sure I don't get molested by random guest 249. I do the first row of stalls and move on to the second. I have 3 to do.

I am turning it over, wondering how he got there, I would have heard to foot steps, right? When it happens again. I reach for the door waiting for it to be my manager.

"Yes?" I ask.

"When does the Park close?"

I rip the door open and... nothing.

Alright officially fucking beyond freaked out.

I finish the row in record time but my body is still tired so I slow down only slightly on the third row.

I am trying to think of anything besides what is happening. I am walking through the steps of the cleaning process, trying not to think about anything other than the toilet.

I nearly climb the wall when it happens again. I don't even have the voice to squeak out an answer. I am just on the toilet staring at the door. Please fucking please let this be my manager, let them write me up for sitting, let this all be a prank.

"What time does the park close?"

Okay okay not my manager, fucking what? Please please be like a guest.

Suddenly I shit you not the door opens by itself, and a hand comes around it, but I can not see a body attached , it ends at it's wrist. I scream throw open the door and bolt. The lights flicker, I can hear the towel dispensers going off and I swear the sinks go on as I pass. I am done. Every toilet in the room goes off.

I run out of bathroom and right into the man I am working with for the male bathroom.

He looks at me and sighs and shakes his head. He then coaxes me back into the bathroom, or forces as I am not fucking going back there unless I am going to be fired.

He looks around and the room is a mess, toilet paper everywhere, water overflowing in the sinks, which means a wad of toilet paper in each.
>>
Now about this man, he is Haitian, and he is old, and though he is slow he never flags. I love him because until the end of my time as a Janitor he would find me when we worked the same area and sit with me and talk about his family. He was a sweetheart who even now I greet when I see him in the parks.

But his reaction to this is what cemented my love of this man.

He takes a good long look around us and sighs and says "Girl, you got some strong power for this thing to be this tough. We got to get you some *word I can't remember.* I laugh it off, trying not to think on it and he shakes his head.
"I'll help you tonight, but next time they assign you get them to put another on the roster, say you can't do it. "

He cleans with me, another 2 extra hours for him, and then when we leave he says to the thing. "Now you leave her alone. She ain't got nothing for you."

He tells me that one of the props around adventureland is an actual vodun thing and brings me to a little alcove next to the bathrooms. He points at a pot and says . "It holds an evil soul, but they cracked it for show. Now the thing can wander. Likes to repeat what it hears during the day. Next time tell it to go back and invoke god. It will listen. They is bullies, they don't like to see you fight back, but they won't push. "

Never got a chance to try it out because I got transferred before I took another shift there.
>>
Splash Mountain ghost:

This one is from my S.O. He worked frontierland Attractions, so he drove rafts, did the Country bear and finally got trained on Splash mountain. He loved it, the guys a Sucker for westerns. Total skeptic who laughs when I mention ghosts though. Still he swears by this story, refuses to admit it was a ghost, just that it happened and it was weird.

Now Bear is big, 6 foot, quarterback shoulders. He has some weight to him too, so he can be imposing and is not really afraid of much. I am no small woman myself but I can barely budge him even trying. So when he told me this and looked frightened I believe him that it happened.

Every now and then the ride will go down for maintenance, normally for a short time during the “off” seasons. My S.o., we will call him “Bear” since that was his call sign over the radio, was a Country bear jamboree Coordinator. Basically he would shut the ride down which was a quick run through of the ride and then shutting off the lights, so often he got pulled for work on splash walkthrough, making sure no one wandered in because splash is huge and people sneak in constantly. This particular day he was walking splash alone , since the other coordinator had caught someone trying to hide out until the park closed. That’s a lot of paperwork to do so he was pulled to finish on time.

He is walking the track and he swears he hears voices up ahead. Now there is a known short in the system that causes briar rabbit to speak randomly out of “sync” with the animatronics, because there is actually a showpiece that it’s tied to that works intermittently, ( Briar rabbit jumps up from the grass, hops over, drops out of sight,) but this is different.

First off the ride is completely down for maintenance, so the electricity is off completely to the rides unless they are testing them. Secondly he knows the cues by heart, you have to learn them and this is not one he recognizes.
>>
Going to make this clear: he is one of those guys who learns everything about a topic and then loves to spread the knowladge. He loves Disney so if I say he knows his ride? He knows this ride.

So
It’s a woman’s voice, and it’s Moving around, getting closer and farther. He thinks it’s another idiot guest, and what's more they seem to be just in front of him and moving away most of the time, like in bursts. If they keep going that way they will get to the drop, and the empty “river” bend below. There is one way down and that door is locked. They might try climbing but that will not lead to the ground, just a stuck Guest.

He speeds up, trying to catch her, and sees her at the top of the rise to the drop. She is curly haired, medium height, in a costume he doesn’t recognize aside from the fact that disney put it together based on pure ugly. He calls out, she starts and then vanishes.

He swears to god he saw her fall. Not drop to the floor, not vanish behind the stones up there, He saw her fall. The man is not a liar, he loves stories but in this case he was not joking. This woman is gone. He rushes forward calling on his walkie talking.

“Bear, bear, just saw unidentified human fall off spla-” He pulls up, and looks over expecting to see at the very least a broken leg, or an unconscious woman, or a dead body, but nothing.

There is a crackle and his manager is asking what is up.

He explains and he is told to check for a body. So he goes down and searches the area around the falls, but nothing. He is through because they do not need a dead body rotting on the biggest attraction in the park, but nothing.

He finishes his walk, reports the incident and then gets pulled aside by the manager. They ask if he’s okay, if he had been drinking, give him a drug test, the whole nine yards. Standard spot testing if cast members act weird. He later finds out he passed, but he knew that.
>>
The man is a teetotaler. Anyway he blames it on being tired but he asks around and it turns out a cast member fell from the top of the ride way while training and died on the way to the hospital. Apparently she was helping people out of the ride, and had just gotten the last person through the door when She got startled by something and just fell. Even got a picture on the way down. That’s how they found out because they were scanning the pictures for flashes, (back when they did that.) and saw her fly past.

Bear would not admit it being a ghost, but he says it was "Weird." Won't talk much about it now.

My coworkers are sending me some more but I will finish up with mine first. Next up conductor and Space mountain.
>>
Fun thread!
Keep the stories coming!
>>
File: 1412708838476.gif (3MB, 688x550px) Image search: [Google]
1412708838476.gif
3MB, 688x550px
>>17227880
oh man you have some great stories, I almost ended up working for Disney when I was in Culinary School, they had people come by and hand out some material about signing a 2 year contract to work in Florida. Almost took it until my friend said he got burned out real quick and ended up spending all of his extra money on alcohol. He said the night life is pretty great if you end up working there and that they even have housing if you need, is that true at all?

>>17227705
Fuck that's creepy as hell when you really think about it. I could see renting from them but I could never live somewhere like that. Normal housing developments always gave me the feeling of being trapped and claustrophobia to begin with, I could only imagine it would get 100x worse in a place like this.
>>
>>17227909
It takes a special kind. I tell you burning out is a fact of it. You are paid little and treated like garbage. I could fill threads with the abuses hurled at me for choosing to work there, everything from me being retarded to being an immigrant. (my grandmother I grew up with is Quebecois, so I picked up her accent, but I am a natural born american.) If you go please please just remember we are people and we are expected to do a lot for little.
>>
Conductor.

Okay so Trains are a thing in Disney, mostly because Walt loved trains. In the recent park renovations toon town, the third stop on the train circuit around disney became "Storybook circus” and they moved Dumbo down and created a new roller coaster named the Great goofini. It’s for tiny kids, but it’s storage area is right next to the Train area.

Disney is big on “theming.” so when you work at a circus you dress like a circus ring leader. Also if you walk out of the circus, say into the “forest “ section of the park, where cast members are “trees” you can get written up, or fired if you go too far. So All of us are dressed as a ringleader. That is the costume. It’s one of the less ugly costumes in the park. It used to be though that the theme was a Train station at toon town so you got some of the cast members in an old version of a conductor's outfit. The train runners, that is the one’s that load and unload guests off the train also dress as conductors, but those get updated every few years. It used to be like striped overalls and the really weird conductors hats, but now it’s a blue suit with a red bowtie and a more modern flat cap.
>>
File: 1407400088617.jpg (76KB, 1199x816px) Image search: [Google]
1407400088617.jpg
76KB, 1199x816px
>>17227926
oh man sorry to here that : [ I hope you are on to different things now? Sadly I've heard that they try to keep anyone even vaguely ethnic looking in the back of the house or try to convince them to work on the cruise ships or something. I would never have considered moving to a place as dangerous as Florida by myself either. A handful of us were seeing if we could go together, rent a place together and work around the same area, as sort of a safety net of familiarity ya know? Our plans ended up falling through and I'm pretty glad they did honestly. Would not have really minded working at one of the Hotels though, the thought of having to work in the actual parks is horrible though...
>>
me and my brother are having a debate. is the man in the pic black or just really tan?
>>
Best thread, enjoying your stories. Is it true theres a bunch of creepy tunnels beneath the entire park?
>>
>>17227950
Nah I work in a call center now, same general perks, but less having to deal with the bull shit. I am a vacation planner, I like that much.

I don't look ethnic, beyond the Wabanaki face, so I got a lot of the front of house work, but yeah, unless you can be understood and look "all american." there is an unspoken rule. It's not hard, but I can tell you me and My s.o. who is Cherokee down to the skin tone, both "pass." because he has an english surname, but just barely.

>>17227959
Creepy only if you go into the deserted parts, but mostly just smelly because of the fucking sulfur reacting with the walls. I have a story about that not that you remind me.
>>
File: 5792773054_12cf8b6171_b.jpg (556KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
5792773054_12cf8b6171_b.jpg
556KB, 1024x768px
>>17227581
And doesn't Disney have it's own police force? Like, I heard they can handle and jail their own criminals and don't have to report crimes that happen anywhere on Disney property if they choose not to. Having all the lawyers in the world doesn't hurt either. There could be tons of pedos, burglars, assaults, and rapes that happen every year and they don't have to tell us shit about them.
>>
So I am working their really late at night. During the summer they give resort guests extra hours in the park after everyone else has left, and you kinda get stuck closing at 3 am every night. It’s not easy to close down a roller coaster when it has been working. You walk the track, run it , ride it, and then run it again before letting the janitors put the cars away for the night.

One person though has to walk the interior of the ride area to collect the hats. Mother fucking hats. If any of you fuckers go to Disneyworld please please please take off your hats. They are a nuisance and if you lose the fucking things we will not shut down a million dollar ride for you mid day. We will pick it up when the night is done, and you can either get it sent to you or spend 100 more dollars to get into the park and claim it. It’s worse when the car's wheels get stuck on them because they are draped across the track, and it’s always in the fucking loop of the train so half the people are stuck upside down and we need to call the disney fire department (yes they have a fucking fire department they own ) and everyone tells us we are ruining their vacation.

Oh horrors of horrors you kid doesn’t ride a fucking roller coaster. Go buy some overpriced ice cream and cry in it.
>>
>>17227957

That's a white guy, bro. Maybe Italian.
>>
>>17227980
They do but they rarely use it beyond escorting you to the orlando Pd. It's really over priced security staff who have legit badges. You do get held in a "jail cell" though if you do something stupid and the Opd aren't right out side.
They have to report major crimes, but like.. stealing? yeah they just perma ban you. Paid for that ticket? Ahahahaha tough fucking luck, you broke the mouses rules. Groped a princess? she can sue you, but we just won't let you back.

but no Pedophillic acts, rapes assults anything that extends beyond acts towards disney have to be reported. Luckily short of the odd idiot fucking someone in a ride line we don't have much in the way of sexual crimes.
>>
>>17227980
Most likely. Disney is a state within a state.
>>
>>17227980
>And doesn't Disney have it's own police force?
Yes. The reason is to keep the illusion Disney is a happy/good place. They are trained to handle kidnappings and all.

Y'know Disney Cruises, alot of humans goes missing and some are never reported nor invisitgated.
>>
Regardless I am hat lady. It’s a small area but they don’t fucking cut the grass, and routinely we have to contact Disney animal services (also a thing) to get snakes, feral cats, the occasional raccoons and crocs who crawl out of the gates connected to the ride. It’s funny until some guy cuts a snake's head off because he had a knife down his pants. (this happened. Right in front of 4 year olds. it was a garter snake. I had to deal with it.)

So I am hat lady and I have to go into this area. It’s separated in half for the Guests to have a walkway from the “Airport”. The coaster is airplane themed for some fucking reason. Go figure. Anyway you normally do the south area first then the north, so that you can walk out the back and see the area where we store the planes, which is just to the north of us, and check there for guests who got “lost.”

I don’t like this job mostly because I hate walking in the saw grass and weeds and I hate the thought of snakes. I am not afraid just very fucking aware of what is in the area. So when a hat is off the “path” I hesitate. Luckily they give you pickers for really deep stuff, but if it’s stuck in the piping you have to get in there and pull because it's probably jammed in the gears.
>>
>>17227982
lol, then what happened?!
>>
>>17227634
Cry moar faggot.
>>
Club 33
>>
>>17228010
sorry. Ranting is fun.

So I come across one, a Gators hat of all things, and I have to bend down into the grass. I am down there when I hear rustling. I freeze, thinking its a snake. I pull my hand back real slow, and look towards the sound. It’s not a snake, but I see something white move quickly to the left. I sit up, and I catch a man running towards the chicken wire stretched over the fence. I shoot up, expecting a cat or some such shit, but I See a body move through the door.

I shake myself because of two things: one the gate is still closed, the other is I would see them beyond the gate. So I am seeing things.

I get down, grab the fucking hat, rip it from the gears for good measure and stand up swearing and dirty. I look through the gating to the north and I freeze.

Standing there watching me is a Conductor
>>
>>17227991
That's good to know. It's just that I hear on the news every year when the state fair roles around about how it's a hot bed for sex offenders and how many pedos they catch every year breaking their "500 meters away from youths" rule. Last year it was like 30 diddlers got caught walking around the kiddy section of the rides and attractions, I would imagine someting like that naturally happens at a place like Disney.
>>17227992
Oh god I didn't even think about that. That seems like a whole other can of fucked-up worms to open. Imagine how easy it is to pick off unsuspecting tourists from a large, confused crowd...and then you are just lost to the world of human trafficking jfc
>>
>>17227991
>but no Pedophilic acts
http://m.nydailynews.com/news/crime/dozens-disney-world-employees-caught-sex-stings-child-porn-arrests-2006-report-article-1.1867055

Disney is a pedophile Heaven, m8. Disney snake around and avoid anything that unearth the darker side of Disneyland.
>>
>>17228018
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Club_33
>>
>>17228037
But, no, pedofillic acts ....

as in but not, these acts must be reported... Not that there are none. Jesus, read beyond three words.
>>
File: 1407271122555.jpg (744KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1407271122555.jpg
744KB, 1920x1080px
>>17228015
Hardly crying mate. Disney has made some of the best entertainment and movies in history, hands down. And Disney world was the best family vacation we ever went on.

It's just fascinating to me in a morbid kind of way I guess.

Oh and I'm sure I've enjoyed more than my fair share of their offered adult material
>>
>>17228042

To be fair to that guy, I had to reread the original twice, also. Leaving out the commas kind of changed the meaning of the sentence.
>>
>>17228042
Not gunna listen to a tripfag words as truth.
>>
>>17228064
Sorry like I said, primary language at home for first 3 years of life was french, and for some reason it screwed my grammar in english. I can speak better.
>>
>>17228047

Christian Bale in American Psycho would absolutely destroy Dexter. I loved Dexter, but he is a little bitch compared to that guy.
>>
Remember I explained that the new train outfit? Yeah this is an old train outfit. Striped over alls a conductor's hat. When you go to get your uniforms washed and pick up new ones they have a wall with cut outs of the outfits and this ass hat could have walked off of it. He is also STARING at me. Then I notice that it is ice cold around me. Like breath fogging my glasses cold. My head is screaming to run, but I also want to know what the fuck is going on. So I move forward, throw open the gate, jump the path, open the other gate which has a huge lock on it, all while locking eyes with this dude. He is wobbling slightly, like an old tv. I throw the gate open rush forward and …

trip.

My glasses fly off my face and I lose visual on this thing and when I look up a second later it’s gone, but my god is it cold. I push the glasses back on and stare. I stand and look around and then I just… keep doing the hat walk as fast as humanly possible.

I get to the northern gate where I will go out to the storage barn and fucking lo and behold the Conductor is there. Just outside the barn. Now the barn is down a hill and he’s at the corner staring. I run down the hill, hit the ground and rush towards him. He steps around the corner and I throw all the speed my weak nerd legs can handle, right towards him. I round the corner, catch him rounding the corner, rush to the other corner and the run smack dab into a Maintenance worker coming the other way.

Maintenance wears blue shirts, and jeans. This is not him, wrong shape too.

Guys asks what's up. I explain and he is baffled. Asks over the radio, no one was supposed to be there. We bring it to the manager, who is new in the area, and he starts a man hunt.

Never got an explanation for this, but I did find out that a conductor from that period died recently a few days later. He was well loved.
>>
>>17228070

I wouldn't worry about it too much, your grammar is fine. I was just defending the guy who misunderstood you. I like your stories, you should keep telling them.
>>
>>17228081
Don't worry I am having fun I will keep going if these fuckng recaptchas don't kill me.
>>17228065
What use do I have to lying to you. I hate that part of our company. Regardless do what you will.
>>
INTERESTING. AS. FUCK.
>>
File: disney.jpg (253KB, 476x750px) Image search: [Google]
disney.jpg
253KB, 476x750px
prepare to get spooked
>>
File: Disney-monorail-crash.jpg (53KB, 632x426px) Image search: [Google]
Disney-monorail-crash.jpg
53KB, 632x426px
>>17227486
Thanks for your killer stories.

I found a picture of those two crashed trains btw...pink and purple
>>
File: image_oshamonorail1.jpg (176KB, 753x565px) Image search: [Google]
image_oshamonorail1.jpg
176KB, 753x565px
>>17228123
and another
>>
>>17228132
From what I Understand the monorail is off the track just ahead of this one.

Okay space Mountain. This one is not mine.

Friend of mine, real sweet girl, does the photo print off from space mountain. She used to check for flashes but they gave up doing that, though there is a dump button for them still. I once asked why, since she explained she would hit it by accident constantly which mean an angry mother who didn’t get little Beaus face scrunched up in fear as he gets launched down a steel track at G force inducing speeds. She says it’s mostly to let them take out vomit pics and for the ghost.

I love disney’s food for casts, and I mourn that when she said that I dropped my burger on the floor.

She goes on: The carts used to be easy to squeeze out of, to help the firefighters who needed to rescue people. There was a latch that was marked “Do not pull except in case of emergencies.” in the back seat. Disney never imagined that people would use it mid ride, but this woman did. See there is a moment during the ride where it slows right before the picture, speeds up and then slows slightly and you could with a good pull of the lever and some wiggling pop out, stand up, surf and then sit down and re secure yourself before the speed picks up. People did this all the time, but at one point some imagineer did some shifting and put a bar right after the flash. It was visible if you caught it in the flash, and people did this a couple of times and nearly got their head ripped off, but disney didn’t act until this lady.
>>
See she pulled the lever, she wiggled out, and she stood, the light flashed, she got her picture, but didn’t see the bar. The next thing they know the camera, the track, the riders in her car, are covered in blood. Like she says that one older guy saw it and said “the movies aren’t far off... “

So she says that every month or so they get a set of photos with a woman just standing on the back of the car, in a “surfing” pose. You dump those as imperfections, you offer any photos that aren’t with that thing and if all else fails you comp because you do not admit you just saw the ghost.
>>
>>17227486
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incidents_at_Walt_Disney_World#Monorail
>>
castmember,can you describe what you look like? err,for research purpose
>>
Moving towards home. I will keep sorting as I go. I might find some good ones.

>>17228156
Lol, Brown wavy hair blue eyes, glasses. Curvy girl. Go from there.
Oh and freckles
>>
File: walt-disney-world-terror.png (125KB, 696x399px) Image search: [Google]
walt-disney-world-terror.png
125KB, 696x399px
>>17228149
shiiiiiit thats pretty spooky. I've heard of Space Mountain being pretty deadly before. Isn't it one of the oldest rides in the parks?
>>
>>17227634

Nahhh, hardly like that the few places I've been to. Even in America... but maybe it's because my family are poorfags
>>
File: image.jpg (123KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 640x480px
>>17228156
Nice try, Disney park detectives
>>
>>17228169
Oh you caught me I am really a ride. a big steel ride.
>>
>>17228162
Curvy & american.

Or as the rest of the world knows it: morbidly obese
>>
>>17228162

aaaaaand now we wait while the thread is derailed and anon tries to convince castmember to post pics. (which you should totally do)
>>
>>17228153
Yeah, I didn't know about that till much later. It's clearly been through some iterations, but the actual event of spotting the pink monorail is true.
>>
>>17228175
actually no. if I was obese I would get put in front of house jobs. I am just graced with birthing hips. They do make sure you stay under a certain weight since if you can't fit into the costumes you get fired.
>>
File: image.png (380KB, 620x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
380KB, 620x420px
OP here. Checked back in and this is better than imagined! Thank you cast member! I'll say hi to the Pirates janitor Billy when I go!

Also, off topic, where are the best places to eat. Eating with Disney princesses is a little creepy in my opinion.
>>
Celebration and golden oaks are fascinating. Some real Fallout type shit.

Ironic too, this is the fruit of the American dream, and they're fascist-tier with their rules.
>>
>>17227634
Not only that, but I know now from vague memories from long ago that my first and strongest senses of community and comeraderie were at disney parks. The brand feels "pure" somehow.
Legitimately scary.
>>
Here's a pretty good article about River Country.

Not super spooky, but neat to read.
>>
>>17228227
http://www.themeparktourist.com/features/20150323/30074/abandoned-rise-fall-and-decay-disney-s-river-country

Forgot the link like a chump.
>>
>>17228227
I'm OP and the one who mentioned their mom. She's told me it didn't get too much coverage when the guest died, but she remembers her mom scanning every news outlet that covered it since they went not over a month before and it was scary thinking they swam in the same water with the bacteria.

There's also a blog somewhere of someone exploring it since its abandoned, just looks unkept and not too scary.
>>
>>17227573
>Though... there is a reason that aside from Halloween... you cannot wear the ACTUAL outfits the characters wear...
I want to know more about this
>>
>>17228235
Huh, different abandoned theme park on an island.

>>17228187
Personal favorites? The columbia harbor house, does northeastern food, Gaston's Tavern in fantasyland, does pastries, stew, and a delicious drink called Le fou's brew, and Casey's corner, does hot dogs. Really anything you eat there is going to be awesome. Don't go trying to get into be our guest with out a reservation, and know that Cosmic rays starlight cafe and Pecos bulls are fucking horrible at any time of the day due to crowding and understaffing.

So in the ten minute drive home I have gotten about a 100 stories in my email from the cast members I know. Let me get some of the better ones.

>>17228255
But first... this.
>>
File: The-Town-of-Celebration-007.jpg (98KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
The-Town-of-Celebration-007.jpg
98KB, 620x372px
>>17227581
>>17227634
>>17227654
>>17227705
>>17228195
>>17228211
The articles and blog postings I read about these places sure paint a surreal picture. Everything looks and feels clean and sterilized. Things are made to LOOK expensive and Palatial but are in fact the cheapest fixtures they could find or are straight up just plaster coated drywall.

People who stay there for an extended period of time say it reminds them of The Stepford Wives and that everyone who lives their refers to visitors as 'outsiders'. Anytime there is a crime committed they instantly say "well that wasn't us, it was a crime committed by the outsiders, or that the crime "was brought in from the outside"

I think the Hobo-axe murder story is pretty grizzly and full of rumors of secrets and double lives, an awesome read

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/09/10/murder-in-celebration-florida-the-victim-s-secret-life.html
>>
>>17228244
>Update
AdamTheWoo, a popular Urbex youtuber explores it in one of his early videos.
>>
>>17228255
Alright, you did not hear this from me, but recently as in within the last 2 years, there have been stricter rules on letting people in who are dressed as characters. Youngish kids get away with it, but if your over a certain age and your dress is not significantly different from the official dress you are asked to change. Official line is protecting the disney brand, and that might be somewhat true but...

An older cast member told me once that there used to be a way to "get laid" by a princess. He grew up in orlando and when he was a kid you would go to your local provider and name a princess (or in some case a prince). The provider would then give you a ticket, in exchange for some stupidly high price, and you would be told to meet in a certain place, normally side alley, there were a ton of them at that time. Disney wanted to give kids a place to sit and rest with out being watched I suppose? Anyway there waiting for you would be your princess. You had ten to fifteen mintues to do whatever you would like, then you could enjoy the park.

Thing is when disney started remodeling those allies disappeared, but there are certain bathrooms wide enough to pull this off in. It continued, and happened in all the parks.

Two years ago though the rumors about it stopped. Can't tell you why but we can all guess.
>>
>>17228178
Thanks for the stories
>>
>>17228289
No problem. As long as you guys aren't bored of me I am getting more from all the parks. See we get scattered to the winds every six months so that new people can be trained, so I know people from all the parks.
>>
>>17228292
Also feel free to ask shit, I can answer most questions.
>>
>>17228292
Share more, please! I love reading them.
>>
>>17228278
Not as spooky as I thought it would be, but still kinda sleazy.

Keep going on, you're giving some great stuff
>>
>>17228278
I believe it.

I also think it may have been to protect kids as well. Some messed up person goes to the parks dressed as a Disney character and gets handsy with the little ones when they run up to talk to them and give them a hug. Kids don't know the difference if the costumes look really similar...

And this feaking happened:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/08/florida-child-sex-sting-disney-world_n_7537104.html

It's scary, when we went to Disney World with my family we were allowed to go off on our own and 'go nuts' (our parents wanted a sit down after lunch.) and we did just that, we even took the trains to another park by ourselves because we had a pass to do so.
>>
Oh fuck me yes, this one.

Alright:

This one comes from a former close worker at dumbo, who actually transferred from it's a small world, which is weird as Smallworld is a ride that gets people ready for management. Dumbo is for people who aren't proper for management, except for very rare cases. Small world is an E attraction, which means everyone will want to go on it, and though dumbo is as well it's operation is not as complex so it's less...impressive on a resume for management.

Politics and disney. Hurray.

Anyway Small world is pretty much a pit of people trying to impress management, it's not a nice place and very catty. This guy claims that's why he moved but... then he just sent me this. I am going to edit it slightly since he's uh...

He is a sweet heart with a good personality. I will put it that way. Mostly picked as an attractions host for his looks.

He says that he was on night shifts, basically once you get up in time served at disney you get to pick your shifts. He likes closing because people are less in a rush and more apt to enjoy rides. Less hot angry and tired, with short lines. He often told me that the only sucky part is when he was scheduled the next morning exactly 8 hours after his official shift end.

They are dicks in scheduling.

So according to this the Dolls move during the night, and he's come in back to back "operation hours" shifts (that means when the park is open) and seen them moved three rooms. Now these things are hooked up to hydraulics in most cases, but he swears they are moved around, rearranged, left in weird poses and in the cases of the ones with out hydraulics just fucking GONE.

He says the worse is the native american doll right above the entrance. He's found her in the room with the Egyptian exhibit. He though it was the guys from maintenance taking them in to change them out but to leave a ride not show ready so often is weird, and he's reviewed the tapes with his manager.
>>
>>17228342
Tapes in this case are still images. He says in some frames they are there, and then they aren't. I believe the dude, he couldn't make this up. Like a said, Sweetheart but...

Couple of collaborations from other Small world friends help me to believe this to be true.
>>
File: japan_disneyland_0.jpg (506KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
japan_disneyland_0.jpg
506KB, 800x600px
>>17228335
Now I'm imagining the kind of stories that could be told at their international sites. Like, I'm sure the Disney Land in Japan is full of messed up stories
>>
The only true rumor was that Walt Disney had any kind of originality. He stole every good fairytale in the world and put lipsick on it and made it suck his tiny dick.
>>
>>17228020
Great thread! Thanks for contributing, and bump for more potential stories from your crewmates.

I've never been, but I've heard aaaalll sorts of stories about it. Hell, I think Cracked has like three articles about weird Disney shit.
>>
File: horizons.jpg (192KB, 490x330px) Image search: [Google]
horizons.jpg
192KB, 490x330px
>>17228342
>>17228347

waaaat

As if small world wasn't creepy enough. we never went on it because the lines were too long. We did go on one in Epcot, I think it was called 'Horizons' It broke down a third of the way in and they just left us on the ride in the dark for about 20 mins before letting us off. Something about animatronics in the dark is scary as shit man
>>
when I went a year ago, there someone at the hotel I was in that fell off this bridge connector thing, hit the ground head first,and died instantly.That pretty scene was the last thing we saw when we left.
>>
>>17228261
i can't believe i'd never heard of celebration before this thread. it's like the town version of uncanny valley
>>
>>17228402
Don't go to Disney, you'll love it so much you'll never want to leave! Celebration can be your new home, anon.
>>
Hey guys my Internet has gone down so I'm posting from of all things my iPhone. But I just can't keep you guys waiting so I'm going to go ahead and find a place with some free Wi-Fi see in a bit
>>
How do they hide the bodies in Disney land because people do die there?
>>
File: Disneyworld tunnel.jpg (85KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
Disneyworld tunnel.jpg
85KB, 500x338px
>>17228478
A vast network of underground tunnels. Bodies are usually transported pretty fast out of the park. They call a local hospital and have them removed at a service entrance.
>>
>>17228492
Does anything happen in the tunnels like drug deals.
>>
File: ar117701455319877.jpg (69KB, 710x800px) Image search: [Google]
ar117701455319877.jpg
69KB, 710x800px
>>17228492
and here's a map too
>>
Isn't Disneyland overrun by a ton of Mexicans these days?
>>
>>17228507
Every place but cold or forested states anon.
>>
>>17228504
Honestly I would imagine that no, not many would take place. I would imagine cameras and security systems are in place for this and to make sure guests don't find their way down there.
>>
>>17228492
yeaah those are the utilidors, it's a vast city for the cast members. Food, clothing, trash, all you need for a 24 hour operation, showers ect. and yes that is how they rush people who are dead out of the the park. They just never call them dead.
>>
>>17228527
What do you mean like what do they do if some guy like falls of a ride or something and a crowd sees it.
>>
>>17228537
You evacuate the area, you comp the shit out of those closest to the events who couldn't help what they saw, and then they move the body out of sight. There are areas FOR this purpose that connect to the tunnels. We are trained to block views for this purpose.
>>
>>17228552
Maybe Disneyland is a symbol of ignorance and ignorance is bliss maybe it's a sign from the universe that nothing is what it seems.
>>
>>17228563
Disney world but yeah...

Next one is from Epcot. Mission space specifically. Kid gets on the ride, which at the time had 1 speed, basically what is now the most advanced simulation. He was 4 and had an undiagnosed heart problem, and the excitement made him go into cardiac arrest. He was rushed away but died "on the way" to the hospital. She claims that the inside of the compartments can become ice cold, and the doors will randomly shut against the programming orders. She also claims that people complain about an unattended child in the seats next to them, but mission earth doesn't allow children under seven to ride alone.
>>
>>17228594
Why don't they hire a sage already to cleanse that place.
>>
Hollywood studios is checking in now. They say there are a couple of good ones. They claim an old man wanders the back of the park, which is close to the area for Muppets. Rumors abound it is Jim Himself, but others claim it is an older pass holder who was known to love the area before the muppets took it over.

>>17228623
Disney is super strict on no religious ceremonies. You can't even wear a symbol of faith, save for a Hijab and a Beard if you work in Morocco in Epcot. I refuses to acknowledge the ghosts as well. Talking about the ghosts to guest on campus could get you fired. Hell if they knew who I was they could get me in trouble from this. Still they can't stop idle gossip so we all know the stories.
>>
>>17228335
I just counted those mugshots and 54 of the 79 pedophiles arrested in the prostitution sting were women... was not expecting that.
>>
>>17228643
Wasn't Walt a hardcore Catholic though.
>>
>>17228643
it refuses to acknowledge
>>17228646
I was there during the sting. It was pretty fucking deep and I will tell you this, one of those was my fucking boss.

>>17228653
Sure he was, and for a while so was Disney the Company, but Walt died, and then Roy, and when he died they disavowed religion.

which leads to my creepy story about the tunnels.
>>
>>17228661
Disney was originally not supposed to be run on sundays, but Walt's investors convinced him it was unfair to expect every family to miss a sunday at the park. So Walt relented and the park became a 24/7/365 operation. He was upset though as many of the Christians working for him would have to work on the sabbath, so he set up a church that allowed them to go to church before work. Originally it was in the Utilidors, the tunnels that run under the park, and was at the very back, which runs under the front of the park. The idea is they would pray and then flow up into the park to get ready. Walt died before the park opened though and though Roy was Catholic he disliked the idea of a church on campus, so he instead opting to create a small church in the town for the same purpose. It worked and the church itself is forgotten.

I got lost in the utilidor my first week. This is not difficult, and to be fair I had only missed one turn off to get to where I was going. I was in the older parts, and though lighted it was clear the cleaning crew had not taken care of this portion quiet as well. I kept walking because ideally the thing is a circle and I would find my way back around. That is until I spotted a door that read "frontier land" Perfect I thought, and pushed the door. It was stuck so I pushed harder and then I come into this old dusty hall. I guess this is an old way up and I start trying doors. I get to the end and I find the church. It is just a room but it has lighted stain glass, pews, even a little font up front, but god did it reek. Rotted wood and must. I turned around and walked out. Felt like maybe it wasn't right to disturb it.

Found out later that the rumor among cast members is that Roy used it as his own private worship room , and may have been entombed below the floor.
>>
>>17228594
you don't understand, Mission Space was the. best. ride. I have ever been on. It's basically a NASA grade simulator that simulates the sensation of lifting off into space and then landing back into the atmosphere. The G forces are intense, an incredible ride.

I would go back to Disney just to ride that one ride. I waited in line twice, 2 hours each time to ride this fucking thing. epic
>>
This one is from the tower of terror.

So yeah, long story short lots of cast members die on the job, one was a Bellehop, the cast members who load the Tower of Terror. That's one of the ideal rides because you stand inside and get to scare people. It's also staffed by older people because of the lack of bending to load people.

So this one guys apparently dies of a heart attack, and since then he's been spotted by cast members walking around the "13th" floor area, or riding on the ride. Things move and he swears to God that people claim there is a man standing on the edge of the opening at the end, smiling at them.

>>17228711
Same it's a stop on every trip I take to epcot.
>>
>>17227654
link to the rules?
>>
Most of what I am getting are stuff that either repeats or I know isn't true. It's urban legend stuff. If you have questions about rumors throw them but I won't tell you false stories you know?

The last good one, one I know I would not be lied about is the ghost in the haunted mansion. I know you all have seen that fake as shit found footage video about Disneyland. No not true, and no one is buried under the mansion, but there is a ghost in the ride.

See when the park opened the ride used to have 3 or 4 entrances into the tunnels, for maintenance crews to move around quicker through the mansion. One comes out into the endless hall, which if you have ridden the ride is the long hall where there is a floating candle. Now when the ride first opened a Maintenance worker would play a gag where he would dress in black and walk up and down the hall before "vanishing." into the door. He left and they boarded the door up because they were reworking the tunnels. Now though people continue to comment on his presence even though he has long since died.
>>
>>17228763
Spooooky! This has been one of the best threads in a loooong time, thanks!

If you have time, even the urban legends and stuff are still a lot of fun

So you still work there? I thought you said you work at a call center now?
>>
>>17228754
Here you go, It's the home owners association manual.

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=display_statute&URL=0700-0799/0720/0720.html
>>
>>17228779
Disney has a call center for vacation planning. So basically we get to wait until people call, give the prices and listen to them decide packages. I love it, mostly because for all I bitch about disney it's a great place to be.

okay let me find some of the good ones that are rumors or just sorta creepy.
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 386x378px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 386x378px
Bump
>>
Okay so this one's an oldie but a goodie. So to set the scene this is in main street. Recently we have had some construction, but the main portion of main street is the same. It's shops along the bottom and at the top are windows that for a price you can customize. You have to outbid the current owner though. Anyway behind those are just tiny rooms that used to house construction workers offices, because when this place was built the idea was that behind the scenes would be the inner workings. Now in most cases these are tiny rooms, hence why they no longer use them, but supposedly behind on particular window which is above the crystal arts store, there is a room akin to a closet. big enough for one person to sit comfortably, with an old old mirror in it. The mirror is said to be possessed by the former owner. It was brought in to be the pride piece for the store below, but it would not stay on the wall.

Like I said before Disney pumps ambiance into the park. From smells to sounds, to heat the entire park is rigged to make you emmersed. This particular store is in what's called a "quiet" spot, which basically means a place designed to be cut off from the main bustle of the park.

In this quiet area there is still noise, one "window" is rigged as a dance/ music lesson studio, so you hear a woman correcting dancers stances, or really bad piano playing, or really good playing, but its really low.

Sometimes though, at 3pm sharp, right as the parade goes by, you hear someone SCREAMING in pain from the window, which is built on the closets back. People have called 911 to report this it's that bad, but the thing is unless you are in this spot, you CANNOT hear it. No one has caught it on tape either. It doesn't last long but it happens enough for disney to make sure it wasn't someone playing a prank. I haven't heard it but I can tell you some of my friends have gone up near the closet and confirmed the mirror and a feeling of cold anger.
>>
Another one, though I know the reason for it. It is said that another ghost haunts the seance room in the haunted mansion. Apparently there was a day when people complained about someone begging for help in that area.

To set the scene you are in a people mover, which is a little seat on a track with headphones near your ears. The tour is narrated by a ghost host. Ideally you only hear your own sound. Sometimes though bleed can happen. Anyway when you get to the seance room you are looking a a floating crystal ball, with a face in it. Old lighting trick plus some holograms make the face move. The table is on a platform below the ball, to make the scene look like an old parlor. its pretty awesome, but the ball has to be made specially, and there are only a few that exist. So people like to try to get people to steal them for them. It's going on 1 billion dollars at this point.

So on this day a guest comes on the ride, with a duffle bag. He is riding like RIGHT as the park opens and is like the only guest on the ride. He gets to the seance room, stands up, and steps into the dark.

Problem is there is a gap, a sizable one, between the people movers. its track, and the platform the table is on. One that in the pitch dark necessary for the trick to work, is NOT visible.

The gap leads to a 9 foot drop, and this was in the days before ride sensors were a thing.

So the man falls, 9 feet into the gap below the ride.

Remember how hats don't get collected until the end of the day? Same with this ride. If its moving no one goes down into the bowls.

Now disney likes to poll people on rides, it's how they track satisfaction and this day people kept complaining that the former scene, one of a man trapped in a coffin, shouting about someone getting him help, was bleeding into the seance room. Also it was scary realistic. Weird yes, but nothing worth stopping the ride over.
>>
14 hours later they find the man, nearly dead, with two broken legs, begging for help. He was brought to the hospital, confessed his plan and then was banned for life. No charges pressed though.
>>
>>17225661
>MUH DARK UNDERBELLY
>MUH INTERNET HATE MACHINE
>>
File: ijcave.jpg (436KB, 740x986px) Image search: [Google]
ijcave.jpg
436KB, 740x986px
>>17225620

Long time Walt Disney World passholder and urban explorer here.

In Magic Kingdom's Tom Sawyer's Island, there's several caves (they're actually just buildings built on the ground level with the earth artificially built around them).

In one of the caves (Injun Joe's) there's a bridge. If the cave is clear (no cameras) and you know the CM's are distracted, you can climb down under the bridge and find a grate. If you can lift the grate (it's about 75 lbs), a small crawlspace will lead to a room, approximately 6x6x6 feet.

Often times I've found empty liquor bottles and dead flashlights in there, and it's good for a lark. I've heard rumors that dark masonic rites or demonic ceremonies may have taken place in there.
>>
Here's one. The rivers of America are haunted, by winnie the Pooh.

Okay so long story short before they moved to Fantasy land, the Pooh characters roamed around Walt Disney World randomly. This was in a time before handlers as well. There was only one rule. Do not take off the suit, not even he head, while guest were in sight. The number of people who sued over this is what prompted handlers to become a thing, so they could drag people off stage to let them take off the head and breath. Because see... those things don't come off easily with one person, and can swell with sweat and suffocate you. So characters are only ever on for 20 mins at a time.

It's said that a cast member in a pooh bear costume fell in and drowned trying not to take the head off. The head swelled and they died. Supposedly you see a body floating there sometimes.

>>17228948
Dude there is a reason we tell you not to go there...
But yes I have heard that too, Demonic rituals were found to have happened in there by cast members who set a curse on the island. Bear when it worked it kept getting hurt badly around that cave. Once came home with scratches on his back. Said he ran into the wall.

The wall must have had fucking claws.
>>
>>17228948

why the fuck would they go in there

I mean, if I wanted to host a secret club, I would probably do it in a safer/quieter place
>>
>>17228278

I'd love to spaff on Snow Whites tits m8.
>>
Oh yes, This one is true, but not in Disney world. It's been transplanted to WdW's Carousel of progress but it is actually at America speaks in DisneyLand.

Basically both rides are "rotating " rides, where the main room spins around a central stage. with a small area for the cast member to stand. As the stage moved a gap would show up, but since the movement was too fast the cast was told not to use it to move between the scenes, but that means while the show was running they were stuck there.

One young lady ignored it, and it was not dangerous at first, but when they changed the speed one weekend, cutting some parts, and she didn't know that, she went to cross and got caught in the two walls and cut in half. The story says if someone comes to close to the wall she will start screaming.

>>17229013
The room he is talking about is an old part of the "backstage area." It used to lock, and it was where Tom sawyer used to sit until he was needed. It's super hard to get to if you don't know where it is, and it's never used anymore.
>>
>>17228698
God damn
I would love to go exploring there

Everything eventually ends, Disney world will be wonderful for urban exploration once it's abandoned
>>
>>17229013
Thrill of getting caught, maybe.
>>
>>17229037

and so there's really stuff happening in there ? It's pretty hard to believe it, seems pretty unreal
>>
>>17229037
Anymore?
>>
>>17229051
I have no proof but I will tell you what I have heard and seen.

1) There is one way on and off the island, the rafts, and those things shut down at sunset. Yet once when I was walking past the dock at night, after the shut down, I saw a raft moored to the island.

2) Bear, who I will reiterate will not lie and is really bad at it warned me not to go back stage on the island as it is "dangerous." despite being an old old break room. I could have slipped back their legally, but he warned me off.

3) Bear, who coordinated for the island, repeatedly refused to go in that room because he felt in danger in there. He got in trouble over it, and often said it should be boarded up. Again, super skeptic who laughs at my belief in ghost, will not go into a room.

4) the one time I jumped back there I found similar stuff, beer bottles, flashlights, and chalk and a dead bird. Looks like something tore it apart. Bear showed up and tugged me out of there. No excuse given, picked me up and carted me back on stage.

>>17229080
Working on it. Lots of the same things and lots of emails.
>>
>>17229096
Epcot reporting in from france. In the lands "experience" (read movie about the country.) there is an apparition that sometimes shuts down the projector, and is often seen after the end of the day wandering around the lobby. There is a gargoyle from an old Church that was said to be guarded by an Elemental in france. It got bombed in the 2nd world war and the company bought it when they built france. People have walked out of the movie wet after making jokes about french people. Like soaked.
>>
>>17229134
Tom Sawyer island cast member, friend of bears, says :

"Injun joe's is filled with shadow people, and that room you got caught in smells of sulfur constantly. There are shadow things running all around the island, we used to have to recheck the island 3 or 4 times because people would spot kids out there. A kid drown trying to swim to the island with his brother in the 70's, so you hear splashing and screaming at night. There is also a light in the pirates cave that should not be there. "

The pleasure club at adventure island (now part of Disney springs, still there though) is exclusive to pass holders and upper management, A manager friend of mine got in there, and was told a ghost often haunts near an old organ they have on the balcony. Says its an older server who didn't want to leave.
>>
Main street in disney world says a tan figure about 4 foot tall runs around main street at night. In full view of guests who report it to cast members. They assume its a kid. One child drowned in the moat in front of the castle.

Bear's other coworker says that the high water indicators on splash mountain go off around the third drop all the time. A man got crushed there while struggling with a heart attack.

Stitch's great escape has a mist that attacks people in it. Apparently only in one theater though. Used to be aliens and caused a man to die from some kind of allergen in the smoke.

Spaceship earth reporting in. A pair of twins haunt the attraction, apparently killed outside the park by daddy in one of the hotels, but this was their favorite ride. No names though they are Shaun and Susan to the ride attendants. Typical poltergeist activities. People say they scratch though, and kid ghosts... well I don't like that concept.

Billy, whose code name is "george" by the way since so many people started talking about him they asked people not to say billy, is also seen walking around near the tiki's in adventure land.
>>
Oh shit. I didn't know this one.

When I worked dumbo there was a gaston who I talked with a lot. He was a sweet heart who dated one of the titania's. Name was Devon. He died on the fourth of july a few years back. I only found out when he stopped working. Apparently Devon haunts the dressing rooms for Gastons and the Beasts. People swear they see him walking up and down the area, and into the dressing rooms.
>>
>>17229290

Sounds like he stayed in character till the very end.
>>
It seems like most reports of paranormal activity happen at Disneyland/Magic Kingdom/river country
anything about EPCOT or MGM studios?
>>
>>17229290
I remember that, it was all over the news. He died from fireworks if i remember right?
>>
Oh uh.. fucking hell.

Alright back story for this one: I don't trust this cast member much to tell the truth. He used to work at disney Tokyo and transferred in to work at epcot Japan. He is nice but he tends to...exaggerate. He is telling me though that he knows of at least three organ harvesting cases in TDL that he witnessed, and that he will not say much more other than it was two girls and a little boy.

>>17229320
He was very good at it. Sweet as he was I remember going up to him when in character. He was amazing. Something about a his head getting shot or something? I forget how he died.

Okay one of my friends from story book circus told me that human remains were unearthed when they dug the area up for the rollercoaster where I saw the conductor.

>>17229351
>>17228594
>>17228643
>>17228722
>>17229257
>>
File: wwofthew.jpg (96KB, 550x712px) Image search: [Google]
wwofthew.jpg
96KB, 550x712px
>>17229351

There was someone talking about an old man (possibility Jim Henson) wandering around the Muppet 3D show area in MGM (but they also said he might be someone who liked that area "before the muppets took over" even though that area has been dedicated to them since 1989 so it's doubtful) a few posts back.

If any place in MGM could be have spirits would be the Great Movie Ride. A lot of the props are authentic and the more iconic scenes like the Wizard of Oz and Casablanca would probably be beacons to wayward souls.
>>
>>17229361
Something like that. His Tiana was too torn up to really talk. She left after a while. I just understood it was pretty horrific.
>>17229375
Going to admit the "before the muppets " took over is what they said. I am just translating out. There are a few more mgm employees that just haven't gotten to me yet. I think they are working tonight.

China apparently has some cursed items in it from epcot, including a real stone lion dog that was moved from a temple that "roars" at times.
>>
Cheshire fag checking in. Haven't read the whole thread but anyone know about the Pluto (maybe Goofy?) whose tail got sucked underneath a float and maimed?

Personal experience: I was in Disney World in FL and a Woody passed out from heat in a parade. Just dropped. It was really eerie. He was picked up and walked to a back area by others in the parade but the mother later asked a security guard and he didn't give a shit, saying that the costumes are hot and sometimes people just drop in them backstage.
>>
Okay Verbatem here's what I got from an epcot empoyee who just got off shift.

"Thank fuck Eo closed. That shit had a creeper ghost in it. Might have been jackson himself, but whatever the fuck it was it would watch you and touch you if you were a girl. Fucking disney best exercise (sp) that fucking place."

She is referring to her ride she started on named Captian Eo. It was a fucking vanity project for M.J. and she complained of "creeper" vibes until she moved to Figment.

Journey into Imagination with Figment being the other ride, apparently had a possessed doll in it that would giggle and move. It is long since gone.

>>17229432
Chesire as in you are a friend of the Cat or... you live in a place called Chesire? I
>>
>>17229372
sorry, should have searched

I always used to get this really unsafe feeling on the train ride in the magic kingdom. somewhere after frontier land, the train went under an overpass that gave off a particularly bad vibe. Have you heard anything about this?
>>
File: Jackson Epcot.jpg (55KB, 728x490px) Image search: [Google]
Jackson Epcot.jpg
55KB, 728x490px
>>17229452

Wouldn't surprise me, Jackson loved touring the parks, particularly that entire pavilion. He used to run up and down the rainbow light tunnel constantly.
>>
>>17229452
Any california disney stories
>>
My parents met at disney world, they both worked there. I'll ask them if they have any stories when I get the chance. All I know is they loved working there, and told me about the tunnels when I was a little kid and we went.
I'm extremely corporate skeptic and I despise disney, but I have this eerie brand loyalty to them deep within me someplace. Something special about disney. Child indoctrination really.
>>
Oh hollywood got off shift.

"Well creepy I suppose but remember that woman I told you about who was trying to self abort?"

Back story: A pregnant woman got off the ride bleeding profusely. We cannot deny riders who are preggers, just inform them that it can cause death to the fetus. So when she got off bleeding my friend insisted she get treatment, then her husband comes up and makes her accept despite her denying she needed it.
After a while she just mutters. "Well if it dies that answers my prayers."

She was using our ride to SELF ABORT. when she was checked she had gone on every fucking ride that she was told not to in her state.

"Well since that day, late in the closing, right before we lock up, we sometimes hear a baby wail. It's...depressing."
Anyway
>>17229476
hm... bears at work right now but I can contact him without breaking too much since he is closing. Let me check.

>>17229485
I have one friend... but they are still working tonight. I will contact them.
>>
Hollywood two is a friend of Belles. She works in the stage show for beauty and the beast. Says there is an old belle who fucks with shit in the dressing room. Apparently walked off stage and slit her wrist the right way in the dressing room. Died on the way to the hospital in the dress.
>>
Disneyland friend get's off in three hours but his response to "Do you have ghost stories?" is "Wrong question honey. Try "What ghost stories do you have time to tell."

Other hollywoods say they got nothing, so for a while I am going to look for bear and talk to him about that tunnel. Keep it bumped and I will return .
>>
>>17229507
Good god, I can't believe there are no laws saying you need to stop a visibly pregnant woman from getting on certain rides. I know Disney prolly has certain contracts written up that does not make them liable, but still...
>>
>>17229566
Thank you this is most interesting stuff :)
>>
>>17229579
desu I am sorry I don't have more. There are some rumors I just can't remember.

>>17229577
It used to be that way you know? but someone caused a stink and now we can only do it on certain rides. If this was a "shit people do to cast members thread." I would have a few good stories about that and amputees.

This woman was also apparently very "conservative." looking so I guess she felt she... needed to?
>>
>>17229603
why to did desu become desu?
>>
>>17229609
Because desu, desu.
>>
>>17229651
>>>
> Anonymous 01/16/16(Sat)22:00:13 No.17229651 ▶
>>>17229609 (You)
>Because desu, desu.
desu desu desu.
>>
>>17229507
thanks for checking

Another thing: The first year that Animal Kingdom was open, I watched an elderly woman lose consciousness waiting at the bus stop. She was possibly having heatstroke or some kind of heart problems.
There were very few other people around, but nobody seemed to react, even with the old woman laying on the ground, apparently alone at the bus stop. When I tried to get my parents' attention, our bus came.
I was too young to check the news at the time so I don't know what happened. I feel like I'm the only one who saw that happen.
>>
>>17229657
First year A.K. opened?

Dude A.K. is famous among cast members for having no major issues on it for the first year. Plus if any cast member were nearby the would respond immediately, or lose their jobs for negligence. I know there is a guard there in the area at all times, and cameras in the upper area.

Rumor has it a woman died during construction due to heat stroke... but that's a rumor. once the park opened it lauded no accidents on site for the first year and a half.

Bear has told me to wait, he is asking around. He's not heard anything, but now he's curious.
>>
>>17229652
desu desu desu desu desu desu
>>
File: SM Construction.jpg (161KB, 490x327px) Image search: [Google]
SM Construction.jpg
161KB, 490x327px
>>17225620

While the rumors persist that "nobody dies at Disney," obviously deaths and accidents have to be reported. My wife swears she remembers a story about a decapitation on Space Mountain around 2003-2004 on the news, but I've never been able to confirm.

Also, there's something about the Space Mountain building that seems "off." It seems larger than it needs to be, and the "top" of it appears to have some structure to it. I know some retired astronauts were involved in its testing, and I've always wondered if it has some more sinister purpose.
>>
>>17229690
its possible that someone helped her after we left, but that incident is burned into my memory
its also possible i misunderstood everyone's reaction because I was still young
>>
>>17228594
>>17228711
Oh fuck yes, I was reminiscing about this ride a couple days ago

This is the closest I will ever get to experiencing space travel, so it was amazing. I wanna plan a trip soon but it looks so gay having one 20-yr old guy plan a trip by himself
>>
>>17229720
Possible. I hope so. Because I am more upset that you had to see that. Cast members are supposed to be there for those situations.
>>
>>17229723
Darling I walk around on my own all the time. It's an awesome experience

>>17228141
>>17228149
>>17229718
This one?.
>>
>>17229723
could you imagine a group of anons organizing a trip to any of the parks to try and witness paranormal activity? i would do this
>>
Cast Member, thanks so much for entertaining us. I'm a long time annual pass regular. Go down with the senpai usually a week or so twice a year, and these are fascinating. When you got to Beth in Pecos Bills though, I KNEW you were legit. I was there with the family on vacation three days ago and ate in her room before Wishes, and there was only my family sat right against the wall with the staircase and a couple eating there across the room. Something was weirdly quiet and thinking back it was unsettling. Maybe it's getting to my head, but you're definitely not alone.
>>
>>17229744
Would join 100%
>>
>>17229452
Captain Eo was awesome.
>>
Am definitely interested in Cali Disneyland stories

10/10 thread m8 I appreciate it
>>
>>17229744
fuck I would do this as well. Don't even joke.
>>17229759
Hollywood one said it might be if not for the ghost and the fact that she watched 20+ times a day.

>>17229476
Alright bears called back, he's going to need a ride soon from the parks so I will need to drive over soonish. He says he needs a little more info on the exact curve to confirm but he says he has something.

Is the vibe just after the area of big thunder mountain?
>>
>>17229290
thats firework to the face gaston i presume?
>>
>>17229778
Yeah. I looked him up after I found out about the ghost thing. IT was a firework to the face...and knowing devon...

No one dies like gaston, is unsupervised like gaston, no one takes a rocket to the face like gaston.

Fuck got some gaston in my eye.
>>
>>17229771
yes, it think it was at the end of frontierland, after the teepees but definitely before the fantasyland stop
>>
>>17229794
Okay yeah give me a second bear is going to relay this to me via text.
>>
>>17229794

I know that bend you're talking about, it's almost as if that area goes untouched by CM's, very eerie vibe.
>>
>>17229794
Alright so first off he is doing a lot of explaining about the coaster. It, like every other ride in the park, had a story. He explains it's about gold miners in the old west, and a curse. Well it's said that those tepees and some of the stuff was taken from a pawn shops in the midwest, but there were two items bought wholesale. The miners equipment, and all that was inside the shed.

In the shed were much of the items in the "scene" on the ride in the gold miner town. kitchen ware, the structure itself, buckets, a cart. One thing though was in the shed that disney didn't know what to do with: A skull, some regalia, some survival tools and a finely carved bow.

He tried to hand it to the nearest tribe but they refused, claiming it wasn't one of theirs and that they didn't know the rites, so the entire packet came with to disney world. Disney tried to petition for it to be buried but with out a good bead on what kind of native it was he was stumped.

Disney died and the imagineers found the stuff, and thinking about the theme they set up the teepees, dressed the wax figures in the regalia, and set them up with the tools. The only thing they didn't want to use at first was the skull. One of them though decided if the skull couldn't be buried, they could use it. See teeth are hard to carve, and wax over a skull is easier to make look realistic. So he asked for the bow, and got some help to reconstruct the face, a body , and positioned it right beyond the camp, by the tracks in the bend. This was right before the park opened. He gave it the bow, pulled back with an arrow on the string.

The natives in the scene were said to move realistically from day one, and the one just beyond the bend constantly moved places. The arrow would vanish, the train would be pelted with rocks, and people would hear moans from the bushes. The cms would constantly have to look for the damned thing and find it in trees, or laying on the ground, and the arms...
>>
The arms would move constantly, like not just a little, new positions. Thinking people were intentionally moving him, he was brought in every night. Except he never stayed put, moving around the storage area. Finally it became such a distraction they put it up. It's in storage back behind the bend with the rest of the things they no longer use. It still moves, and people still swear things pelt the train to this day, and like someone is watching them.

Bear is being a little... evasive about something hold on.
>>
>>17229907
Alright guys bear is telling me that he wants you all to know the following :

"DisneyWorld is Not haunted, I don't care what Castmember is telling you. I have seen weird things, but they can be explained by tiredness. "

That being said he is saying that one of the weird "tiredness" Induced things he has seen and felt is the following.

"We do touch the bend, if only to make sure no one is there. Which mean we walk it at night. I have had to do it more than once... and it feels like something is in there. It's big, and I have seen it standing upright. I think it's a big black bear, but we can't find it's den. "

Probing further has made him admit that the thing is a bit tall to be a black bear and too.. stretched. But he is claiming that late nights make for active imaginations.
>>
>>
>>17229928
Really cool experiences. Please don't stop
>>
bear is demanding I pick him up now and stop this "foolishnes" I will comply. I hope my internet is back up by the time I get home so I can hand off cali, but keep this bumped and I will do the best I can to relay cali stories when I can.

Signing off.
>>
File: skunk ape.jpg (42KB, 429x357px) Image search: [Google]
skunk ape.jpg
42KB, 429x357px
>>17229928

Skunk Ape on disney property confirmed.
>>
>>17229890
>>17229907
woah, this is making too much sense

Do you know when they put that one away? I've been watching videos on youtube trying to find the curve. Most of these are recent (2012), so I felt something was missing but I couldn't put my finger on it until you brought this up.
I haven't been to WDW since roughly 2001

>>17229928
that is the last place I would want to be on property after dark

>>17229942
thanks CM
>>
>>17227581

Holy fuck. I've been writing a screenplay based on this exact shit. A dystopian world conquered by a destructive government that is a corporation in disguise. This fucking clean, uniform, sterelised town.

One of these towns were found in Paris by Disneyland, too. It's empty, but it's still being built.

Signs of something sinister coming our way?
>>
I don't know what it was put up but it was definitely within the last decade . Something like that is a treasure to any Disney park essentially they use it and use it until it's no longer useful or in this case tell it causes a problem . Already at the parking lot I'll ask him when he meets up with me maybe I can get some more stories out of him . Wish me luck I'm buttering him up .
>>
>>17230010
> Disney
> source suddenly insists park isn't haunted
> demands you show up quickly

b-be careful
>>
>>17230020
Don't worry anon this is bear . The man couldn't hurt me if he want to. he loves me that much. He just thinks the ghosts are not real and that sometimes I let my imagination go wild . On the other hand he still refuses to enter that one room in Injun Joe's cave. So I think he's just a little in denial
>>
What the fuck happened in this thread? hope cast member doesn't die.
>>
CM disappeared and there was no cryptic warning from their trip
this is legit, this is how it goes down
>>
>>17230048

Sometimes you get the Bear, sometimes the Bear gets you.
>>
File: 11519384864_41347577d2_b.jpg (354KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
11519384864_41347577d2_b.jpg
354KB, 1024x683px
>>17230177
CM confirmed to know a Bear. Confirmed to work Splash Mountain. Bear confirmed for Brer Bear.
> "there's nothing in this thread except BEES"
>>
>>17230197
How is that a bear? Looks like it has a pelican beak
>>
>>17230197
so did we go through the rabbit hole to deep?
>>
>>17230208
its a snoot.
>captcha: select all images with PALM TREES
The disney call is coming from inside the house.....
>>
>>17230197
>Bear is big, 6 foot, quarterback shoulders. He has some weight to him

Confirmed CM is dating a haunted animatronic
>>
>>17230208
You haven't been on Splash Mountain, it's a beehive. She better come back though, there's so much to hear
>>
Well guys i guess that's another dead cast member. Disney is gonna go code pixie and eliminate any viable threat to there secrecy.
>>
>>17230208

It's his muzzle, over-stylized for 2D and looks weird as a 3d model.

There's a portion of of any of the Splash Mountain rides called "The Laughing Place," where the singing creatures devolve to pure giddiness (a common theme in Disney works, like the children becoming literal jackasses in Pinnochio)

This room is a large pool, constantly dark and the people who occupy it are often filled with dread as they're soon going to approach the final drop, greeted by two mortician vultures. The entire room seems almost as an admonishment.
>>
>>17228646
women make up 59% of all pedophiles
>>
>>17230278
So do you
>>
File: paradise-pier-00-full.jpg (296KB, 900x360px) Image search: [Google]
paradise-pier-00-full.jpg
296KB, 900x360px
I've had weird shit happen to me at the Disney Paradise Pier hotel. For example, the sofa bed in my room unfolded itself during the middle of the night. I've also had the radio turn on and off throughout the night.

Pic related
>>
>>17230314
man i worked at DCA for 6 months as a QSR at paradise garden grill Gate A for cast members is right across the street from this hotel. The area where the delivery trucks go always smelled of sulfur. Nothing spoopy just my experiance
>>
File: image.jpg (107KB, 2048x354px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 2048x354px
Some of the stuff on the Wikipedia for Disney incidents are interesting.

Drownings, deaths, pic related.

Interesting shit.
>>
>>17230349
Interesting. I never experienced that smell while I was there. The weird thing is that, although the shit that happened to me was definitely spoopy, I never had the quintessential "bad feeling."
>>
Because I'm home and bear did a huge favor for me I'm going to go ahead and explain it to you once I'm settled in but first I need a really stiff drink
>>
bump, keep the thread alive for the return of CM
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 441x449px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 441x449px
>>17230368
http://www.rebecca-coriam.com/have-you-seen-rebecca/
>>
>>17230376
This is genuinely in the top 3 /x/ threads I've ever been apart of, thanks for the stories, super interesting stuff
>>
>>17230376
The trip is right, but where did the "t" go? REVEAL YOURSELF DEMON!
>>
>>17228874
>>17228923
are you a cutie patootie with a very big booty?
>>
>>17230283
fuck off you lesbian dyke
>>
can you make new thread for us, CM?

I think this one is dying
>>
All right bear is home in bed when he came out we had a good long talk . He pointed out that quite a bit of what I'm doing can risk his job and mine. Still I told him about a lot of what we are talking about. He confirm some things and told me others are bunk. When I mentioned the room under The island he shut down the discussion pretty fast he says that it's just the break room for the a he says that it's just the break room for the Island. You said there's nothing satanic going on in there just a lot of bad plumbing he even offered to let me go look at it if I wanted to . Not tonight though because he wanted to get to bed. My Internet is not back up at home but I am posting via iPhone. Don't know if I particularly want to go back in the room What I do know is that Cali is going to start texting me any minute.
>>
File: 1450007335607.jpg (63KB, 375x455px) Image search: [Google]
1450007335607.jpg
63KB, 375x455px
>>17228187
>not wanting to eat with princesses
>being this much of a faggot
>I'm this, the year of our Lord two-thousand and sixteen

Snow White is the most sexually appealing woman in the planet, if you disagree you can get the fuck out.
>>
Are we dying already ? I'll try to make a new one but I'm not actually sure if it works the same on iPhone as it does on the computer knowing me I would like asked for some ridiculous thing I can't do for it on iPhone
>>
>>17230421
Drink up, CM. A lot of lurkers remain. Have you ever been told by management about anything they consider "superstitious", like something similar to sending an empty boat on Pirates for Billy?
>>
>>17230421

You sound panicked.
>>
>>17230437
I wouldn't say make a new thread, it just died a bit when you weren't here. People will flock back for sure.
>>
>>17230437
Just needs an image attachment

I don't have an iphone but if it's not pantsu on head retarded it will have a file manager of sorts that opens when the browser requests it
>>
Original OP, will make new thread because happenings.
>>
>>17230445
And also America is getting into late hours
>>
One thing I would note about the whole "flesh eating/brain eating" thing in the water is that this is actually a rare but supposedly increasing threat in Florida in general.

Remember that Florida used to be almost entirely swampland until technology and economic incentives got to the place where it was profitable for people to drain it all and build stuff in its place. Some swamps in the Southeastern US with very warm fresh water are sometimes home to necrolysing bacteria, or to this once species of amoeba that can go up someone's nose while microscopic, and then expand by eating chunks of the victim's brain.

They used to be really rare and exist only in certain undeveloped parts of US Gulf Coast states, but as climate change has made waters everywhere get warmer, biologists have been warning that they're going to become more common. Every once in a while a tourist or an outdoorsman dies a really grisly death to one of these things, and the tourism industry tries to discourage news coverage of it.

It's no guarantee that you'll get this stuff if you go into the water, it's just that any untreated fresh water in central to northern Florida, or the southern parts of Alabama and Louisiana might possibly play host to such things, and you might be the unlucky person that swims into them.

The people who ran this "River Country" place probably thought they could go all natural and didn't think to test for everything that could go wrong with that.
>>
>>17228511
Not true. West Virginiafag here, we are both cold at times, and forested. Plenty of beans here.
>>
I'll explain in the new thread I need to finish this bottle
>>
New bread

>>17230467
>>
>>17230421

Guy who mentioned the room again. This isn't a "break room." It's below grade. There's no HVAC, and it's too small and otherwise inaccessible.

Also I've heard conflicting reports regarding a "tunnel" connecting Tom Sawyer's Island to the Utilidors. Without revealing too much, I'm fairly certain it exists (but any kind of modern code enforcement would shut it down and is only used in extreme emergencies). This would be a great way for "those in the know" to slip over to the island.
>>
>>17229033
Yes!
>>
Faggots join the new thread

>>17230467
>>
>>17229744
10/10 would go if during tax refund season. Wife and kids can duck off and do Disney stuff, I'll search for spooks with anon.
>>
>>17228722
Wait..
You mean the guy was not supposed to be there?
I assumed that he was just a normal park employee that we saw when I went there in 2006.
>>
>>17230368
>>17230385
Not really related but does anyone remember that one person who they found footage of in a boat by himself? He was keeping a video diary of sorts. He had run out of food and water but somehow kept living. I think on the last day he said something ominous and then swam into the ocean.
Anyone remember what I'm talking about?
>>
>>17230421
A break room beneath a 75 pound grate? Right...
>>
File: 1331159007878.gif (976KB, 350x253px) Image search: [Google]
1331159007878.gif
976KB, 350x253px
One time I was at Disneyland and one of the guys in the Goofy outfit shared some weed with me and we made fun of the fat black people there.

I asked him about all the ghost stories and shit and he said most of the time they're childish garbage that a lot of the workers spread around but apparently there's a lot of kids who get beaten the fuck up by their abusive parents there daily and they once found what they thought to be an aborted fetus in one of the trash cans and it turned out to be a skinned rabbit.
>>
>>17230924
A tunnel that you can use to access the room is below the grate.
Reading comprehension and critical thinking isn't a strong suit with you, is it?
>>
>>17230917
This is from an old artsy movie. Old school found footage. There are like 12 of them. Can't remember the name of the series though.
>>
>>17230966
Was this not real? I swear I read about this being a real life occurrence that had happened.
>>
File: smugasuaras.png (335KB, 471x439px) Image search: [Google]
smugasuaras.png
335KB, 471x439px
>>17227581
Incredible, absolutely fascinating.
>>
This is a great thread. Thanks for the content, CM. I am waiting for more stories from you.
>>
File: pc sa frog.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
pc sa frog.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>17228278
>tfw no princess gf
>>
File: feels bad.png (260KB, 391x427px) Image search: [Google]
feels bad.png
260KB, 391x427px
>>17228722
>and he swears to God that people claim there is a man standing on the edge of the opening at the end, smiling at them.

I've seen him before, but I can't make out his face. what the fuck?
>>
>>17230834
>>17231020
There is two that have seen the ghost.
>>
>>17230936
>and it turned out to be a skinned rabbit
Disney gang ain't letting bitch ass bugz bunny walk in their hood without consequences.
>>
>>17230936
That story was strangely beautiful
>>
Another cast member from WDW here. Not related to CM who posted those great stories though. Anyway, at the Haunted Mansion, cast members claim that it actually isn't haunted but strange things do happen.

I did get a chance to take a cast member tour of it one year. Lots of people do end up throwing the ashes into the ride in hopes of their relative becoming the 1000sth ghost, or, to just bury their relatives at Disney. I think CM covered that pretty well. I remember being told a story about some guests throwing their relatives ashes at the part with the ghosts in the dancing ballroom. Most people don't know but there is actually a glass screen there, long story short, the ashes bounced back and the guests got covered in ashes instead.

The more spooky thing I've heard was about the animatronic crow that you see during the ride. It was named Lucifer, and there's a rumor that if you don't pet him the ride will shut down for the entire day. Some cast members I know have said they've seen Lucifer in places he shouldn't be while closing.
>>
>>17230971
Nope. From the forbidden files by Jean-Teddy Filippe. It is File#4 the shipwrecked man
>>
File: get ready 4 freddy.png (81KB, 663x679px) Image search: [Google]
get ready 4 freddy.png
81KB, 663x679px
>>17230217
I don't understand why people think Freddy looks scary or "creepy". That grin is just plain rapey
>>
>>17231388
I heard about that. It's real? I thought the Cm was pulling my leg. It's a stuffed bird. :P

Also I have a second thread going if you have other stories. I am sure they would love another Cm.
>>
>>17230834
Nope. There is actually no easy way to get to that portion of the ride while it's running because of the way the wall trick works.
>>
Guys go ahead and hop over to the other thread here >>>17230467 and I will answer when I am back in a good place to answer.
>>
>>17230971
what a fucking mark
>>
>>17227705
This reminds me of the book Candor
>>
ebin thread, best of /x/ in a long time. Other than that there's the niggas just writing shitty skinwalker threads every damn day
>>
>>17227235
You mixed together two different things anon.
>>
>>17230461
Where in WV do you live? Because as someone who has lived here all their life, mostly in the southern part of the state and currently in Huntington, I have to disagree.
>>
>>17226572
>a lot

Maybe like 5 since it opened. Not a lot.
>>
>>17225661
Shut up motherfucker piece of shit.
>>
>>17227366
>mouse problem
Yea some of them where 6 feet tall
>>
>>17227366
>a nice problem

Just how nice are we talking?
>>
I want to know more about that seemingly perfect Disney Town.
Golden Oak or Celebration.
It looks scary like...it just seems too perfect and tidy.
>>
>>17229257
You're probably gone but I'm checking Wikipedia and there actually is a bunch of deaths that link up with aforementioned ones. You did your homework, OP, and if you didn't... Well, I'll say hey to Billy for you if I ever go to Disney World.
Thread posts: 311
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.