[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strange people MIBs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

Something strange is happening to me X. Seriously. A few weeks ago I saw something weird in the sky. I need up telling people online and at work. Now, in the last couple of weeks, some guy, who people said is some old guy who won't give his name, has been going around to my coworkers and even reports from my friends, saying that the man is coming to their work or homes asking about me, and seems to know some personal information on me. I am freaking out,that maybe it's a MIB or something from me bragging all over the place about the possible ufo I saw. I've been getting a ton of hang up calls on my phone, and feel like I'm being watched. I had some old guy sit across from me all the way home from my work on the subway, and even walked down my street till I turned to go to my apartment and he went into the corner store across the street. I saw him come out of the store from my window. Stand there looking at my building for a few minutes and walk down the street. What the Fuck is going on?
>>
>>17225552

describe what he looks like ?
>>
>>17225552
you have the skitzo, enjoy your long terrifying descent into babbling piss stained hobohood.
don't worry, you'll die before you hit your 40's at least.
>>
I'm i your kitchen, eating your pop tarts.
>>
>>17225572
Tall guy with gray hair. Think about 6 foot as he's a bit taller than me, my buddy said. Looked like a business man of some sort bease he's in a suit. It seems to fit the same man who followed me from the subway. I don't know who like that would be going around asking about where I live, and trying to find out things like my past jobs, people I associated with, and asked stuff about my family. I want to call the cops but don't know what to say about it to them. Though I have witnesses of the man. It only started, I'm guessing because of the weird object I told people about. This can't be fuckin real. Hopefully it's just a big joke from everyone. But I'm scared shitless
>>
>>17225552
I wouldn't worry about it Tom
>>
>>17225552
Take pic
>>
>>17225552
>I saw something weird
whatd you see nigger.
>>
MIB are not government agents. they pretend to be but probably wont show a badge . they may even resort to the "i/we will ask the questions" bit if you ask which branch of the government they work for

mib are a couple of independent "gangs" who are run by a christian organization. they see ufo's and aliens as a threat to organized religion.

they do everything from mib stunts to scare people into not giving more info out to other people or steal pics/vids, demon aliens propaganda vids on youtube and fake ufo vids to make it all seem less real

i have theorized the primary funder of the organizations would be the church of later day saints (mormons) but it may be the vatican now

do your homework on mib. they run away when you threaten to call the cops and tend to leave if you ask to many questions about them. like "who the fuck are you really"
>>
>>17226714
This. You'd think he'd want to share

>>17225552
Really though they're probably just waiting for it to come back for you
>>
If you see him the next time, talk to him, but be polite, not the "why are you following me, fuckhead" kinda talk
>>
>>17225552

Don't worry about it, Jason.
>>
>>17226731
How do they find out about my UFO sighting? I don't know any super religious people. I'm wondering if someone told some "authorities" about the lights I saw...maybe my work? I work sorting mail so I couldn't see any religious organizations hanging around there or anything like that. Maybe a friend called someone? I did brag about seeing a possible ufo on my facebook though. Maybe they have ways of searching for keywords in some computer system they use to track sightings people see. I have a feeling though my must work with the government. I'm pretty sure only government agents or some sort of sub branch of the FBI would have access to finding out shit about people through their computers and especially Facebook. I regret the day I ever said anything about the thing I saw. I should have kept it to myself. Do you think they also go on places like X and other ufo sights to find people who are abductees and witnesses to UFO phenomenon and try to dig up shit about them? I'm really freaking out about this. I've got a total of 20 hand up calls on my phone last night late at night not long after I was on here. I'm guessing the guy who followed me, found out my number from now seeing where I live. I'm going to talk to the owner of my building to take my last name off my buzzer in the apartment lobby so this man don't find out my apartment number since he knows my name.
>>
>>17226714
I was walking home from work when I got off the subway about beginning of this month. I then saw what looked to be about three bright lights in the sky. White and seemed to be in a formation that would resemble being on something triangular. It looked to be hovering for about a minute and then shot off across the sky and out of sight. I was wondering what sort of aircraft it would be. So I thought to ask people on facebook in my area and at work if they saw something weird over the old bank building. But they didn't notice anything. I said well shit. Maybe I saw a UFO. It looked something like the Phoenix Lights but only a bit smaller, or maybe it was just so far up in the sky that it looked smaller. I dont' know. It was weird.
>>
>>17227070
So you think I should approach the guy if I see him again? Wouldn't that be dangerous? What if he attacks me or some shit? I don't want to fuck around with whoever this is.
>>
>>17225552
Nigga unless you are someone important that can chance shit no one will give a shit.
>>
>>17227914
>Maybe they have ways of searching for keywords in some computer system they use to track sightings people see.

More or less. It's easier than you'd think. You see, everything you transmit, is recorded anyway because that's how computers work. In a sane world, it would just be deleted because its junk. But the government / police use it for forensically investigating people. Then also google and facebook and junk use it for statistics / advertising.
>>
>>17227946
So deleting my browsing history and doing the "incognito" thing on my browser don't fully hide what I'm searching about or where I"m going online? Shit! They probably even can get my address and where I live from stuff I do like my banking online and shit!
>>
>>17227914
>>17227946
Okay that was pretty vague and shit. Round II.

>Maybe they have ways of searching for keywords in some computer system they use to track sightings people see.

Basically, when you post anything on the internet, it's transmitted as a certain type of packet depending on what's inside. If it's just text it will probably be an html packet. This packet travels to the computer you're connected to (facebook servers), it says "HI! I'M THISGUY'S COMPUTER AND I HAVE A MESSAGE FOR YOU!!!" The facebook server then goes "OKAYYY" and and directs the packet through the facebook network to whatever machine is hosting your facebook page and posts the message.

So, this packet, contains all the words you wrote, and your IP address.

There's a FREE program called "wireshark" that can save and look at these messages.

What the governments and facebook have is WAYYYYY better than wireshark.

So like, in summation, you don't need to suspect your family members or coworkers or anyone or anything.

The gubberment just checked ur facebook packets luls.
>>
>>17227939
If it's not about my UFO sighting, then why is this person asking people about me and that man seemed to follow me when I got off the subway? Maybe coincidence and my nerves are getting to me? I'm wondering if I ask my boss if he can pull the security cam footage of the time my coworker was outside smoking and the man came up to him, and then went to the front desk. If I can find out if it was the same guy who might have followed me.
>>
>>17227958
Sarcasm detected? Is this thread a trap?
>>
>>17227976
Maybe it's just hype advertising for the new X-Files. Watch, the first episode, tons of people are seeing men in black asking around their work and friends and Mulder looks into it and finds more than he bargained for and calls Scully who calls everyone else and the whole gang gets back to work (except the lone gunmen because they died heroes).
>>
File: 4ants.jpg (71KB, 342x256px) Image search: [Google]
4ants.jpg
71KB, 342x256px
>>17225552
No single object has been misinterpreted as a 'flying saucer' more often than the planet Venus.
Even the former leader of Your United States of America, James Earl Carter Jr thought he saw a UFO once,
but it's been proven he only saw the planet Venus.

Venus was at it's peak brilliance last night, you probably thought you saw something up in the sky other than Venus,
but I assure you, it was Venus. Your scientists have yet to discover how neural networks create self consciousness,
let alone how the human brain processes two dimensional retinal images into the three dimensional phenomenon known as perception.
Yet you somehow brazenly declare "Seeing is believing"?

Your scientific illiteracy makes me shudder, and I wouldn't flaunt your ignorance by telling anyone you saw anything other than the planet Venus.
>>
>>17228003
Opiniondiscarded.png
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-16-19-41-13.jpg (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-16-19-41-13.jpg
3MB, 1440x2560px
>>17227972
Is this bait?
>>
File: 1451187951642.gif (2MB, 399x224px) Image search: [Google]
1451187951642.gif
2MB, 399x224px
>>17225552
They on to you OP
https://youtu.be/3DExkPNbo7I
>>
>>17226731
>do your homework

Wanna give us any more info than that? Links, authors, incidents, keywords, anything?

I agree they likely are not "government agents" but I would have an easier time believing they are black-budget contractors for the defense industry than religious zealots.
>>
>>17227914
they gonna try to look through the mail there to find you
>>
>>17228728
Gov has all the decryption keys m8.

Also, encryption only protects against third party interference. It's like putting your packets inside a lockbox, where only you and the destination (facebook) have keys to that lockbox. But, in this instance, the government also has the keys to that lockbox (and also the quantum computers to just smash the lock off of it).
>>
>>17225552
collect statements from your friends, and report it to the police. if they suggest paranoia or schizophrenia, see a psychologist. dont report the incidents to only one source, it is a common tactic to have someone that you would first turn to, on their side. sometimes showing them that you arent a soft target can scare them off.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.