[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, here I am. I'm a guy that comes from the southern part

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (272KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
272KB, 800x800px
So, here I am. I'm a guy that comes from the southern part of Italy. Me and a couple of friend of mine used to spend our nights into searching strange stuff in abandoned buildings we used to find in the country part of the city. One day we came across this house that was half burned.
Now time has passed and I'm still questioning myself about some pictures that were drawn on the walls of that house.
I am searching for answers, so, /x/ I know that some of this figures are about nature and the satyr but I can't figure out what they should convey.
Need help.
TL:DR strange drawings in abandoned house, need clues
>>
File: image.jpg (855KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
855KB, 1600x1600px
Op here, second photo, hope it helps
>>
Op again. The door seems something that takes to a world that is forbidden imh. Need clues guys. Don't let me down.
>>
>>17224643
any other angles of the door? seems shopped t b h
>>
>>17224621
Looks like they simply decorated the walls with Renaissance/classic Roman art influenced frescos. It's very likely that they were painted like that because it looked beautiful to the owners or the artist in question, as it's often the case with rich people houses.
Where's this exactly? I'm also from the south.
>>
looks like they are ghost with pointy legs
there is something surreal with it
>>
>>17224625
this is so beautiful, it feels like more that just a drawing. the aging and the burnt effect, it all just mixes so well.
Also all that make it seem to me like the door is kinda opening, and a strong light is passing through. And that in the middle of the knelled men there is a faint appearance of a skeleton
>>
>>17224621
This is bacchus. A saturn guy, a harvest god.

>>17224625
This also saturn. The images are good fortune to the owners of the place. but those grape vines aren't balanced with Ivy and so the owners succumbed to drunkeness/going mad with power/etc.
>>
File: 1315895551003.jpg (27KB, 498x332px) Image search: [Google]
1315895551003.jpg
27KB, 498x332px
>>17229362
The satyr who is bowing represents the agrarian who is as reliant on the harvest for their wealth as the rich man. Both bow to Dis Pater. Dis papa, this father, That one dad-boss-guy at work, the hardworker who scares the fuck out of you, and could be a mob-boss. This is saturn.
>>
>>17224621
>>17224625
Both look biblical in nature. The second photo looks like it could be Moses.

These photos do not appear evil, demonic, or creepy. I would love to see the house though. I'd guess it's quite old.
>>
Weird.
>>
Op I think you found this guy's house :D
>>17230393
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.