[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aliens are real! I had a dream where i was at school (Out now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 15755113534_d8b06b8cfe_h.jpg (577KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
15755113534_d8b06b8cfe_h.jpg
577KB, 1600x1067px
Aliens are real!

I had a dream where i was at school (Out now im 24) and the kids started to talk about undyne. So i thought yeah okay Undertale, We we all go outside to play but there was another Earth Close to ours. I stared at it for a good 5 minutes. Then i was transported into a home with an old lady in a chair and a Three Teenagers behind me. The only lady said 'Have you heard of the Undyne?" . I thought undertale again so i said " yeah the fish knight that-" she stopped me mid sentence and said "No child, The Undine are an alien race"

So at taht moment everything froze and i woke up in my room. I looked it up before i forgot and i found Its an Alien Race from StarTrek. I SHIT YOU NOT 4CHAN, I NEVER SEEN STAR TREK IN MY WHOLE LIFE!!....Aliens are real and they're coming
>>
File: 53131U3 1130.jpg (359KB, 1100x825px) Image search: [Google]
53131U3 1130.jpg
359KB, 1100x825px
Undine are Water Nymphs, if you've frequently /x/ or similar sites you could easily have run across the term.

http://www.britannica.com/topic/undine-mythology
>>
>>17224428
I never even heard of those!! Why would I dream about something like this and mentioned Twice!?!? Its to weird
>>
thanks op
>>
The truth is out there
>>
I guess this is kinda relevant.
I dreamt that I was in my backyard taking a piss at night or evening. Anyways it was dark. I was looking up at the stars like I do whenever I go out at night and I saw what looked like a plane flying really low. It wasn't making any noise like engines or anything, but it kinda did like a backflip and then stopped midair not exactly over me but pretty close. They started to say something along the lines of "We want you to be part of our assimilation into Earth's society" or something. That was being broadcast from a speaker on their ship (or maybe directly into my brain). I got scared and ran inside, then I woke up and my heart was beating pretty fast. This was like 2 weeks ago. Thoughts? Are they coming?
I'm cool with them joining us, but I think I'd rather not be part of it. I like my boring life
>>
>>17224408
>I NEVER SEEN STAR TREK IN MY WHOLE LIFE!!

Y' see, that's the problem.
Start with the original series, ok?
>>
Aliens are real I had a dream about them.
Magic is real I took drugs.

/x/ in two sentences.
>>
>>17227555
This is true and it hurts my butthole.
>>
>>17224408
>>17224466
You post like a fag and your shit's all retarded.
You're the kid I would sell a half a gram of reggie for 20 to. Take it and go home.

Your life is perpetual rainy February spent waiting for the bus.
A car drives by and cover you in it.
Do you see who's driving that car?
I am, and your life is a hellscape.
>>
Creepy dream I had a year ago:
Sitting in a room with my brother. It is nighttime, we are in bed watching TV. Suddenly he looks at me and he's got this third eye that radiates light at me. The television goes static and transmits these signals that I know have a meaning that I don't understand (language?) with faint images of aliens.
Woke up feeling uneasy.
>>
>>17224408
>Aliens are real and they're coming
If they are coming, when are they coming?
>>
>>17224408

interesting

the Dogon tribe describes the Nommo, a race of beings who visited Earth and immediately went into the water.

it's where we get our tales of mermaids, mostly. (i.e. any sightings and details can be traced back or directly linked to the Nommo)
>>
>>17227591
not very nice but seems like you're pretty okay with that.
>>
>>17224408
OP please answer this honestly. I will tell if you're lying and your post is hard enough to believe as it is. Did you hear a marching sound, like soldiers marching over a bridge. Or did you hear a chime, think of a big windchime, playing 4 tones periodically throughout your dream? It's one or the other.
>>
File: Undine.png (439KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Undine.png
439KB, 600x600px
>>17224428
this
pic related
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.