[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: aliens.webm (605KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
aliens.webm
605KB, 720x404px
What's this?
>>
Clouds
>>
>>17224381
Those are called clouds OP. They are around quite often, you should get outside more
>>
swamp gas. nothing to see here.
>>
weather balloon
move along people
>>
is this real?
>>
Silly op everyone knows clouds needs to breath too.
>>
>>17224381

Where'd this image come from OP?
>>
>>17224381
Clouds.
>>
>>17224381
Those are clouds.
>>
>faggots playing it cool
Seriously wtf is that?
>>
>>17224381
I remember this. Skeptics said it was a sun dog. Conspiracy theorists said it was HAARP.
>>
>>17224381
It's literally just a fucking, you dumb cunt.
>>
File: 123456.jpg (98KB, 1600x1102px) Image search: [Google]
123456.jpg
98KB, 1600x1102px
>>17224381
No single object has been misinterpreted as a 'flying saucer' more often than the planet Venus.
Even the former leader of Your United States of America, James Earl Carter Jr thought he saw a UFO once,
but it's been proven he only saw the planet Venus.

Venus was at it's peak brilliance last night, you probably thought you saw something up in the sky other than Venus,
but I assure you, it was Venus. Your scientists have yet to discover how neural networks create self consciousness,
let alone how the human brain processes two dimensional retinal images into the three dimensional phenomenon known as perception.
Yet you somehow brazenly declare "Seeing is believing"?

Your scientific illiteracy makes me shudder, and I wouldn't flaunt your ignorance by telling anyone you saw anything other than the planet Venus.
>>
>>17224381
CGI
>>
part of the way it folds like a wing
>>
>>17224662
no cgi is advanced enough to look THIS much like a living creature
there's no uncanny valley at all, and i've yet to see cgi seem THIS alive
>>
File: Trade_Federation_Invasion.png (1MB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
Trade_Federation_Invasion.png
1MB, 1024x683px
>>17224381
fuck...
>>
>>17224381
mustard gas
>>
>>17224727

Actually, that level of CGI is possible and has been possible for years. Every shitty little "FOUND FOOTAGE OF HORROR STUFF!" movie has CGI enough to recreate this kinda shit as seen on OP's picture.

Whether or not it is CGI is impossible to tell unless whoever took that video actually explains where he saw it, the circumstances at the time, and people take a look at it to see if there's any tampering.

But, yeah, you're a fucking moron if you think CGI with those capabilities doesn't exist. This is child's play compared to what CGI can do when done right. You're just used to seeing shitty CG in movies where it stands out obviously and looks like shit because it's plastered everywhere.
>>
>>17224587
Yep. It's called a sun dog
>>
>>17224727
>there's no uncanny valley at all
the uncanny valley phenomenon is observed only on complex living creatures, not clouds.
>>
>>17226643
Sun dogs don't move like that
>>
Any link? Can't read webm
>>
>>17226686
you just saw a webm proving that they do.
>>
>>17226686
Source?
>>
Crown flash is a rare but observed phenomenon involving "The brightening of a thunderhead crown followed by the appearance of aurora-like streamers emanating into the clear atmosphere". The current hypothesis is that sunlight is reflecting off or refracting through tiny ice crystals above the crown of a cumulonimbus cloud. These ice crystals are aligned by the strong electro-magnetic effects around the cloud, so the effect may appear as a tall streamer or pillar of light. When the electro-magnetic field is disturbed by lightning flashes within the cloud, the ice crystals are re-orientated causing the light pattern to shift very rapidly and appear to 'dance' in a strikingly mechanical fashion. The effect may also sometimes known as a "leaping sundog". As with sundogs, the observer would have to be in a specific position to see the effect, which is not a self-generated light such as seen in a lightning strike, but rather a changing reflection/refraction of the sunlight.
>>
>>17224600
yeah! it's a silly fucking
>>
>not paranormal
delete please and take your fucking meds already.
>>
File: 5.png (48KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
48KB, 1366x768px
It's just a fucking OP
or maybe an amalgamate
>>
>>17224381
Some kid of weather phenomenon.
Noting to see here.
>>
Prolly the government testing a projection for the upcoming fake alien invasion, don't worry about it.
>>
>>17224392

Yepp.
Clouds.
>>
>>17224587
>>17226643
Isn't a sun dog just a ring around the sun? The OP looks like it's a blob of light moving around.
>>
>>17224587
Sun dogs is an optical illusion where it appears the sun has two duplicates on either side. That's still probably just a weather phenomena, but it's not a sun dog.
>>
>>17224381
Jumping sun dog. It's light refracting off of moving ice crystals in the clouds.
>>
It looks like what happens to the bed sheets when I fart in bed.
>>
>>17224381
Jumping Sundog/Crown Flash.
It's a natural occurrence.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OohKbZmpwZM
>>
It got a be a fuking alien!
>>
>>17224381
a lot of clouds.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.