[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mystery French Bunker/Facility

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: 03raK0D.jpg (321KB, 1199x902px) Image search: [Google]
03raK0D.jpg
321KB, 1199x902px
http://imgur.com/gallery/WRFBK

saw this browsing the homepage a little while ago, read the story and im absolutely dying for an answer or even a little insight

i've read well over 200 comments from the imgur post and the original French discussion board (mostly the same 4-5 references), and nobody has the foggiest clue what it was built for. one of the comments suggested this would intrigue /x/, so i bring it to you with burning curioisty
>>
>>17224171
can say without more pics, could be for any number of things, mostly mundane.
>>
>>17224196
still reading the original OP's thread on the french board, no further pics yet but he says

"I mean the security perimeter / ban I saw it was a fence that surrounded the main building and the parking for employees, there where I took the photos and where j ' I found the hatch is in the countryside with cows in a place which is not a military installation"

(very roughly translated via google)
>>
>>17224171
i wish i could find a place like this. but i'd prepare and return with sufficient tools.
>>
>>17224207
well i read (skimmed) all 61 fucking pages of drivel and the OP only commented about 5 times, revealing almost nothing and saying he wont tell the location because he fears people will hurt themselves trying to go in there
>>
The guy's retarded for going w/o a mask
still cool of him to post photos before he inevitably dies of pulmonary disease
>>
Extremely interesting.
My guess is that it's an old nuclear silo / bunker converted for use for another purpose.
The LED panel gives it away, I think.

Probably just the maintenance area of a larger complex
>>
Where is it?
Frenchfrog here
>>
File: 1404685260-raidtwitter.png (2MB, 1429x1143px) Image search: [Google]
1404685260-raidtwitter.png
2MB, 1429x1143px
>>17226667
ce FDP a pas voulu nous le dire mais ont l'a stalk il semblerais que c'est en Bretagne près de Rennes en Ille-et-Vilaine ont en sais pas plus mais d'après les photo il y a un chateau d'eau à l'ancienne(conique vers le bas) ont cherche toujours via Maps mais un département comme la Bretagne c'est grand
>>
Faut qu'il retourne dans l'trou et qu'il chouff ce qui est noté sur l'extincteur ( date de maintenance, etc ) pour avoir un indice sur de quand qu'ca date.
Par contre faut pas trop révéler nos instal nuk ici, ça risque de compromettre notre darkplan d'invasion de zitazuni. (argot codé pour pas qu'ils decryptent, tkt)
>>
>>17227694
Wtf man je go te dénoncer au 18-25 sale merde je vais te dénoncer
>>
>>17227694
T'es un génie
>>
>>17224171
It's fucking SCP m8
>>
>>17227694
c'est le symbole du bactériologique ça, pas du nucléaire. ce serait un labo de maladies?
>>
File: kejk.png (2MB, 1199x897px) Image search: [Google]
kejk.png
2MB, 1199x897px
The https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biological_hazard symbol on that shit wtf ?

It's written :" équipement scientifiques & industriels S.N". or in english "scientific and industrial equipment S.N."

Not sure about the S.N. part
>>
>>17228740
oh hi cousin

maybe the bretons are doing bacterial weapons with all the pork shit they produce?
>>
>>17228747
We're proud to be french, because we'll be able to exterminate every other nation with our pork shit bomb
>>
>>17228756
solution to imigration
>>
>>17228740
It looks like a filtration system. Anyway it seems like a standard equipment if they are pumping underground water. Air filter or water. Pic is too blurry.

But what seems odd is the guy was descending the stairs for 45mn it may be fake for more creepiness.
>>
>>17228791
If you look to the pics he took, you can see it's really fucking deep
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 1000x1000px
Maybe a flow hood
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 500x619px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 500x619px
Yep this is it
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laminar_flow_cabinet
>>
I have an unrelated question, what's on /r/satan and /r/cult? you have to be invited to the subreddit and i'm really curious if anyone knows what's on it or how to be invited
>>
>>17231029
Redditors which should be enough to leave it alone.
Are you going to visit 9gag too?
>>
Reminds me of something you'd come across in a Pokemon game. An abandoned facility or enemy hideout.
>>
>>17224171
Why the fuck did you post a pic of a silo hatch OP?
>>
File: 1444349169112-2.gif (599KB, 499x711px) Image search: [Google]
1444349169112-2.gif
599KB, 499x711px
>>17228837
Clearly not it, you fucking flog.

The biohazard symbol was for the ventilation system, warning that the filters could contain hazardous organisms, and that a mask should be used when changing them.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.