[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1 month

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

https://youtu.be/KHbmgHmXoYs
>>
The ending shows probably the best shade of blue one can get,
>>
HYPE
>>
Finalised the description and title.

There could be a small mystery in there somewhere. Stay tuned over the coming weeks folks!
>>
File: 1450358011945.gif (1MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1450358011945.gif
1MB, 540x540px
i'm ready
>>
File: familycircus_cthulhu.jpg (70KB, 360x395px) Image search: [Google]
familycircus_cthulhu.jpg
70KB, 360x395px
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HYYYYYYYYYYYYPE
>>
Bumping for the early morning Europeans.
>>
>>17224024
what program was used to make this? To me, that is fucking amazing. I would love to teach myself how to do something like this.
>>
>>17226271
Videopad, it was very simple. A lot of fun. You see the radio tower in the video we had was bright red, so using very basic greenscreen software I picked the red from the video and used it as a "greenscreen". In substitution I put the clips that you see, and because the video is nothing but that pole and the desert, the red stands out a lot more which made the effect look better. That and some vcr footage and filtering and I had it. There would be hardly anything to teach. Thanks for the compliment though, made my day!
>>
Is this going to be in like a standard radio format where the host talks about recent paranormal happenings, /x/ flavor of the months, spooky stuff, etc, or is this just a straight up ARG roleplaying thing?
>>
>>17226445

There will be several formats but all will be based on standard radio types. We might have someone doing a creepypasta reading (original), or a presentation piece on some paranormal news, we'll have round table discussions with 3-4 people, 1 on 1 interviews and the like.

There will be accompanying material though, we'll do illustrations to go along with the creepypastas, maybe some animations at some point, we're even hoping to do urbex videos eventually either live or release recordings alongside the podcast as the hosts discuss the urbex.

To merge all this material we'll be having listenalong threads which we'll announce a few hours before the podcast release, then we'll post relevant images, videos, animations etc as they're discussed on the podcast. We're also hoping to set up a website to archive the podcasts and associated media with readme files explaining how each piece of media goes with the podcast for people who want to get in depth.

Ultimately though the podcast will stand alone and will make sense when listened to on an iPod or something with no accompanying media. The media will always support the podcast, the podcast will never rely on the accompanying media to make sense. It will just be a nice little extra for people who want to spend more time on it.

Right now we're looking at monthly podcast releases of about 90 minutes each, consisting of 5 or 6 segments of 15 minutes or so, with the potential to double or triple up on segments if we have a particularly interesting guest.

We're also looking in to ways to host /x/ call ins, probably some kind of voicemail software, but that won't be live for the first release on the 14th of February.
>>
>>17226483
Sounds a little iffy, but if the host is strong enough, he can carry it.
>>
hyped as fuck
>>
hope this really happens.
>>
Get hype.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.