[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've never found bigfoot intriguing but out of boredom I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: Bigfoot-Footprint.jpg (390KB, 1200x744px) Image search: [Google]
Bigfoot-Footprint.jpg
390KB, 1200x744px
I've never found bigfoot intriguing but out of boredom I watched a show on discovery about it. Some of the credible persons claiming to have seen it all describe it as very tall and humanoid. Doesn't that as well match the description of skinwalkers? Considering that the assumed habitat of bigfoot and skinwalker is in da woods, could it be that most eyewitnesses have actually seen skinwalkers?
>>
File: SmokeyStanding.gif (31KB, 240x380px) Image search: [Google]
SmokeyStanding.gif
31KB, 240x380px
>large foot
>stomped on book of matches

It's all so clear now.

Bigfoot = Smokey
>>
>>17223724
>description of skinwalkers
some what like the Indian legend type, but we don't talk about those here, only the kind we see on shitty tvshows.
>>
maybe the eyewitnesses who saw skinwalkers actually saw bigfoot. did you ever think of that you gigantic cocksocket.
>>
>>17223724
>skinwalkers
I wouldn't worry too much about those.
>>
File: Untitled.png (789KB, 1084x704px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
789KB, 1084x704px
>>
>>17223724
Yes and your thought has already occurred to several others in the Bigfoot and wider spooky shit communities.

But thank you for your interest.

You may wish to search for Survivorman Les Stroud's Bigfoot show, there's several episodes.
>>
>>17223736
I kek'd hard, 10/10 post
>>
add to this the legal threats art is now dropping in my inbox. yay. one of the messages said, in a roundabout way, "if you refuse to ban this user and he says something 'libelous' again, i'll sue you."

having had some time to think about his message(s), i've moved from feelings of indifference to contempt.
>>
Re: Art Bell
« Reply #77938 on: Today at 06:29:15 PM »
Quote from: RealCool Daddio on Today at 05:54:30 PM
I agree. The nastiness posted about Art here pales in comparison to the stuff about George - hell, there is a .gif of dog Noory humping dog Falkie. Art had some laughs mocking him, too (as have I). For Art to get his knickers all twisted when some of the shit thrown here lands on his loafers? Weak. Just weak.

add to this the legal threats art is now dropping in my inbox. yay. one of the messages said, in a roundabout way, "if you refuse to ban this user and he says something 'libelous' again, i'll sue you."

having had some time to think about his message(s), i've moved from feelings of indifference to contempt.
>>
« Reply #77944 on: Today at 06:40:40 PM »
Quote from: MV on Today at 06:29:15 PM

Holy Shit WTF ???

has art gone MAD it's a stupid (no offense) thread really seriously what happened to FREE speech not saying that the trolls aren't idiots they are but what about your side how your feel about it ect ect seems like bullying upon you !!!!!!! madness

and things seemed to have calmed down a bit anyway -- art has to stir it all up !!!
>>
« Reply #77976 on: Today at 07:10:17 PM »
Quote from: Freyja on Today at 06:46:51 PM
Don't blame you one bit MV.

This is beyond ludicrous, considering that his new appointee with more than his blessing has posted some pretty nasty stuff about the one who "gets it".

Is it possible that Art is some early stage of dementia? That is almost the only thing that makes sense at this point...and now that I have written this, is that libelous?

It's possible but it's just as possible that the explanation is just a number of personal and environmental factors (chiefly. the social media phenomenon) all combining and coming to a head.
>>
« Reply #77874 on: Today at 12:35:10 PM »
One more thing if your so terrified of a stalker, why would you be dumb enough to post pictures of your kids online?
I never post pictures of my family online I'm not sure why people do that anyway, nobody gives a shit unless they are relatives.
Right after the fake shooting he's got a picture of his 12 year old wife and young daughter. Why would you do that?
>>
Art Bell murdered his former Wife Ramona so he could marry an underage child.
>>
File: 87c.gif (153KB, 600x458px) Image search: [Google]
87c.gif
153KB, 600x458px
spooky
>>
Where are the bodies, decayed skeletons? Bigfoot is a urban legend and always will be.
>>
No, OP, that's pretty dumb. Assuming they exist, both are encountered in very different ways.

At least there's always been different circumstances surrounding both kinds of cases. Skinwalkers tend to deal with hostile attacks and/or infiltration, Bigfoot just tends to be seen walking around and doesn't try to blend in with humans, and as far as I know, there's only been a few cases with a supposedly hostile Bigfoot type creature.

It'd be like saying that since someone saw cats in an area where there's mostly dogs, that maybe the cats are actually dogs because both walk on four legs and are animals.
>>
File: bigfootisreal.jpg (10KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
bigfootisreal.jpg
10KB, 256x192px
Here are the most recent pic of the proof of its existence
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.