[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Evil places

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1441412793708.jpg (1MB, 3648x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1441412793708.jpg
1MB, 3648x2048px
Do you have any stories or knowledge about evil places? Or places that emanate a feeling of dread for absolutely no logical reason?
There's this place nearby where I live that's like a grove. There's always fucking huge and thick vegetation there and from within comes a foul smell like corpses. But there's nothing, I've been there many times. I'm so afraid of that place I actually avoid it whenever possible. I feel like witches of old times used that grove to summon and have buttsex with demons or whatever. It's such an unsettling place.
>>
>>17223271
>Do you have any stories or knowledge about evil places? Or places that emanate a feeling of dread for absolutely no logical reason?
my mind
>>
The Superstition Mountains aren't far from where I live, and they're supposedly pretty creepy, but I've never been there.
>>
>>17223271

Earth is an Evil place.
>>
That Dudleytown place up in Connecticut is reported to give off an aura of foreboding and "shouldn't-be-here" to anyone brave/crazy/stupid enough to trespass and find the ruins of the place
>>
My friend is a nurse and told me a story. There is a room in the hospital when ever a patient is sent there, they end up dieing no mater what condition they had.
>>
>>17223387
is it the room where people with fatal conditions are sent to? Those things exist for people who cant be saved but can be kept alive for some time by staying at the hospital, some hospitals have entire wards for them, a comfy place to die.
>>
>about 12 y/o
>drive with mom to one city we almost never visit
>she wanted to meet up with some friend there
>some shitty road
>suddenly headache
>vision clouds
>never had such thing before
>"mom my head hurts"
>"yeah, see that little valley over there? people say there's some weird magnetic stuff or something going on and many people get headache"
>pass the valley
>everything is fine

I have no idea what that was, my mother never tried to feed me made up stories like this. I wasn't complaining much as a kid, she was overprotective and anytime i'd mention something hurts she was being overly concerned.

This was the only time she brushed it off like she exacly knew it's going to happen and will pass in few seconds.
>>
File: The more you know(2).jpg (76KB, 460x617px) Image search: [Google]
The more you know(2).jpg
76KB, 460x617px
>>17223271
You're welcome OP.
>>
>>17225460
It's probably cause someone took a nasty shit
>>
>>17223271
>Do you have any stories or knowledge about evil places?

One of my buddies showed me a place light that years ago.
I couldn't really feel anything. It was just a house.
>>
>>17223271
/x/ because of all the DEMONIC DANK MEMES
>>
New York city
>>
>>17223303
>*tips tinfoil hat*
>>
>>17227428
What's evil about New York aside from Wall Street and Jews?
>>
When my mother got a job at a Metal Storing place, she called me and asked me to help her move some stuff out as they tried to clean it.

When I got there, the immediate feeling of something watching me hit me. I told my mother and she said that she feels it there too.

Keep in mind, the warehouse is absolutely filthy. If Health Organizations came in, they would shut it down immediately. Rats infest the place, rat feces are everywhere, grime covers the floor, but it is worked in so what am I to complain?

So I use the restroom, it is surprisingly a little cleaner then the building but it is still dirty. The feeling of being watched increases here but still not much to worry about. When I exit, I find my mother and she asks me if I felt anything. I said that other then then feeling of eyes watching me, no.

She said that whenever she enters the women's bathroom, she feels like there is going to be a dead man sitting on the toilet when she opens the stall. But it never happens.

So we decide to take a break and I go into the actual storage part behind the loading area. As I explore the tall walls of boxes holding metal, I get the feeling of being watched. As I am about to head back, I turn to see what looks like a black man in a red sweater and blue jeans moving into one of the dead ends. I find it odd, because the only thing in that dead end is more boxes. High enough to go to the ceiling and on the otherside, a concrete wall. As I walk back to see who it was, I find nothing.

I walk back and tell my mother what I saw, to find that she has never seen this man.

I leave and am not called back. One day my mother comes home after two days of working and says she is never going back.

Upon asking her, she said that while she was entering the storage area through another path (Through the office halls.), she felt an immediate presence and the "Get out or else you will die." feeling.

She isn't a superstitious person either.
>>
>>17225460
op here
Incidentally, I'm from Romania, Cluj-Napoca. Baciu forest is like 5 minutes away from me.
Maybe this place REALLY is heavy with paranormal stuff. I'm planing a quick expedition there one day but I'm afraid of going alone since all my friends are lazy fucktards.
>>
>>17225460

Lel, that's where the gypsies congregate. Mist is from their farts and the scratching is when they try to pickpocket your ass. The circle is where they bury their poo because like their brothers, the Indians, they cannot into loo
>>
>>17227548
the fuckin' liberals
>>
>>17228284
why do you love 9/11 Ted Cruz
>>
>>17227569
Creepy. Where do you live, Anon?
>>
File: 2015-11-30 (2).png (1MB, 1150x648px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-30 (2).png
1MB, 1150x648px
https://youtu.be/UDVK9keWQzc
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.