[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scale

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20151120_104106.jpg (70KB, 605x454px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151120_104106.jpg
70KB, 605x454px
Is everything just a matter of scale. What if, like us, the planet's and star's were just atoms and molecules in a bigger organism??

Is the universe a concious being?

Yes, I'm high.
>>
>planet's and star's

Word ends with an "S", better thrown in an apostrophe!!
>>
>>17222696
>I'm high

Please forgive me, grammar police.
>>
>What if, like us, the planet's and star's were just atoms and molecules in a bigger organism??

You are more retarded than high.
>>
>HURRR i'm high look at me!

Fuck off.
>>
>>17222728
Make me.
>>
File: 1449650190975.png (581KB, 1024x931px) Image search: [Google]
1449650190975.png
581KB, 1024x931px
>>17222696
>>17222712
Give the guy a break. Like you faggots can disprove anything.

The dualist view of the micro and macro views of the world are well documented I'm popsci. But modern physics tells us once we get small enough on the quantum level those physical laws as we understand break down and cannot be quantified or reconciled with the macro, which is why we continue to study the quantum world- see lhc.

Anyone else that claims to know is either trying to sell you something or is a role-playing faggot on /x/
>>
File: Krishna-universe-in-mouth.jpg (90KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
Krishna-universe-in-mouth.jpg
90KB, 360x360px
>>17222803
The universe is believed to be in Krishna's mouth.
>>
>>17222803
Thank you.
>>
I remember thinking about this sort of thing when I was high, too. Like the reflection of light meaning you never actually see anything physically. Or how mankind kind of made up science while also discovering science.
Pot was fun, but then I grew up and now it just makes me feel tired and hungry.
>>
>>17222691
i thought that 2 nights ago!
it makes sense to me.
but without proof, ill never know
>>
>>17225644
Proof is in everything. You are a universe, and each cell and organ is a galaxy/universe. Our universe is made of universes and our conception of a unified one is what keeps us down.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.