[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strange scream

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: scream_3.jpg (50KB, 317x400px) Image search: [Google]
scream_3.jpg
50KB, 317x400px
Hello /x/
Sorry if I write without syntax but English is not my native tongue.

Last night i was going to the bed when i heard a strange scream in my head, and then its was only silence and a feeling of dread.
For the next ten minutes I just simply can´t hear anything at all. It was the 1:32 a.m. (UTC -3 Argentina)
Moments later i begin to text some friends to know if anyone has listened to the same or at last feel something strange. Three of them replied, they heard the same experiencing absolute terror.
So /x/ anyone else hear something strange last night? Or it was just here?
>>
Last night when i went to bed, I experienced sort of the same thing.
>>
Odd. Around midnight my time my cat flipped shit, and moments after, I heard the most fake sounding cat yowl I've ever heard outside the door. It sounded like someone had phlegm in their throat at the time, and it caused me to run outside in my boxers with a bent machete in 20° F weather, only to find nothing. I don't know if that correlates to anything in your story, but we both experienced something terrifying tonight.
>>
I experienced something like that last month
>>
>>17221947
Your life is like a 90s movie anon
>>
I can't remember if it was last night or the night before, but I remember having headphones on and hearing a child scream (Or it might have been a woman, i'm not sure) But I remember taking my headphones off and listening for a while but I heard nothing else. Wierd but it's most likely just a coincidence.
>>
Me and my friends go around Georgia exploring places. Our most frequented spot is Hell's Church and one day when we were there late at night hoping to spot some scary shit a car came around so we hid behind the main building just waiting it out. It parked parallel to the front door and we just hid for a time. About 3/4 of the way through our time behind the church building we heard a scream. A human most likely female scream coming from the deep woods.
>>
File: 1371651562377.jpg (61KB, 411x544px) Image search: [Google]
1371651562377.jpg
61KB, 411x544px
Op here
No one else has to feel anything strange last night then? I think maybe only happened in this part of the world
>>
>>17222399
I imagine waiting for the car to leave must have been the tensest goddamn stretch of time in the world.

>>17223371
I've had a wicked sinus infection and I was out like a block of lead last night so I couldn't tell ya. Bumping this thread though.
>>
Maybe you guys were just feeling my misery
>>
>>17221913
Maybe you have mental problems. You should go see a psychiatrist before the screaming gets worse.
>>
>>17223371
I literally had the most peaceful sleep in the whole world yesterday. Slept 13 hours. No screaming here.
>>
>>17222399
>A human most likely female scream coming from the deep woods.
you fucking sissy ass niggers, you could have prevented a fucking murder
>>
>>17224599
i really consider this, but other people in my town hear the same so i can't really tell
>>
File: ObiWanHS-SWE.jpg (249KB, 611x815px) Image search: [Google]
ObiWanHS-SWE.jpg
249KB, 611x815px
>>17221913
It was the scream of millions of people.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.