[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/, I'm so fucking bored. I'm tired of my life, the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1445311650841.gif (2MB, 350x300px) Image search: [Google]
1445311650841.gif
2MB, 350x300px
/x/, I'm so fucking bored. I'm tired of my life, the same thing day in and day out. I've tried different things, I've tried hobbies, I even fucking went back to college hoping it'd change things up a bit. I'm just bored, I'm bored to death. I've thought about killing myself, not because I'm suicidal at all, but because I'm just done. I feel like there isn't anything left to do that can keep me occupied. How do you keep going /x/?
>>
Try changing your location, maybe you need some new scenery in your life
>>
buy an suv, get a costco card, watch tv, and veg out.
>>
>>17220623
Actually I did, 2 years ago I up and moved hoping it would help. It didn't.

>>17220634
That's what I do every day.
>>
>>17220612
Try Deep Breathing Slow Meditation.
>>
>>17220658
What will that do?
>>
>>17220612
Accepting Jesus Christ as my savior. It barely keeps me from killing myself but I know in the end it will all be alright
>>
buy a gun
>>
Shrooms, LSD and DMT.
>>
>>17220726
I second this. Psychedelics can help one see the world differently and learn things about oneself.
>>
>>17220612
Go out and do a job that actually helps people
>>
If you are ready to Die

Go for enligmentm, is the death of the self and the world, you will be destroyed and you will have another perspective in life , only people who is ready to Die should go for it , you seem to be ready.
>>
>>17220649
Hi OP feeling stagnant? Feel like a pond of water that never moves? I'll tell you I felt that way too. So I went hitch hiking. I see you tried moving that wont help. You need to find yourself. You need a trip where you have hit rock bottom and need to realize what life is about. I hitch hiked for a year and it was an amazing experience. If you are self induced homeless the "struggle" is non existent. You are not homeless because home is where you make it. You are houseless, and that is an OK thing. I hope you feel better OP but i suggest hitch hiking.
>>
>>17220612
>/x/, I'm so fucking bored. I'm tired of my life, the same thing day in and day out. I've tried different things
ever tried sex?
>>
read a book
>>
>>17222518
Do not tease him.

>>17220612
This is not x related please go.
>>
>>17222544
May not be /x/ but I want to see where this goes it looks like it could be interesting
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.