[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is the mothman a criptid, an alien, or something else?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Mothman.jpg (65KB, 432x393px) Image search: [Google]
Mothman.jpg
65KB, 432x393px
So is the mothman a criptid, an alien, or something else?
>>
>>17220603
Depends on who you ask, as far as I've seen.

I think alien because of the intervention and link to MiBs. Cryptids are animals. The Mothman clearly has sentience and comes off like a watcher-type, to me.
>>
>>17220603
I dont know the technical term. But it exists outside of space and time.
>>
its hard to describe in words, but its like the 2nd answer you can see, he is not here in our space and time, lets say he is a "fruit" of the probability, if you dont understant what i just said then think like this
ok, infinite exists, and even if there is an end to it(whatever you want to count rly) human mind will probably never understand it, because even if we find the last number you can just ad 1 more, and as for that there is infinite events as well, but what sort of events? oh well, rain of unicorns, could it be posible? by the law of infiinte yes yes indeed, but it all depens on the probability of happening, could mothman have destroyed a bridge on usa killing lots of ppl because he is some sorf of vibration controler? just as well
>>
>>17220603
A myth
>>
>>17220603
A fucking owl, goddamn retards
>>
>>17220902
>>
>>17220620
>intervention and link to MiBs
I want to learn more.
>>
>>17221491
literally every mothman documentary will tell you that when a nigga peep that mothman, there are often documented guvment types in black suits sighted about town as well
>>
>>17221491
http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc1703.htm
http://www.newdawnmagazine.com/articles/the-real-men-in-black-government-agents-or-visitors-from-beyond
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mothman

A lot of people who are into the Mothman see sightings as warnings. After all, he went away, for a while, after the bridge collapsed.

I'm of the mindset that he's a watcher who went a little rogue and tries to give warnings, hence the dreams, et al. That would explain why MiBs are around, at the same time. MiBs are government sanctioned watchers who don't intervene unless they're doing government work. The Mothman poses a possible threat since he isn't accountable to the CIA and FBI, you know?
>>
>>17221505
>>17221555
That's interesting. I admit I've never actively followed anything on the Mothman other than very mild bits of info here and there through threads and all but MiB-anything is fascinating.

But what would the Mothman, and MiB, be Watching?
>>
Last I heard he was a mothman.
>>
>>17220620
That feel when even the mothman can't find work in america with an mib. [Spoiler] Mothman's bachalors is in feminst dance therapy, and has to work as road worker. [/Spoiler]
>>
Mothman was an unusual type of EBE and I would love to see more mothman-type "monsters" in popular media.

I'm guessing it was the type that Tesla was in contact with. I don't know why it physically manifested where and when it did but there were probably some unusual physical properties of the TNT area and it's interesting that the first sighting was by gravediggers who were underground and likely in one or more slightly altered states of consciousness.

As an appalachian I'm particularly interested in this. The Flatwoods Monster too.
>>
File: john-keel.jpg (61KB, 645x466px) Image search: [Google]
john-keel.jpg
61KB, 645x466px
>>17220698

John Keel - who made the Mothman famous - called them (monsters and "aliens") ultraterrestrials.
>>
>>17220603
It's an angel.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.