[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Depression and Despair

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: city-at-dusk-wallpaper-1920x1080.jpg (345KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
city-at-dusk-wallpaper-1920x1080.jpg
345KB, 1920x1080px
Does dusk-phobia exist?, because since i was a child i've always really really fear that moment of the day where lamppost aren't on and i'ts barely dark. I feel really depressed in that short time. I'm 18 now and i feel the same way everyday only when i see outside. Curiosly, it doesn't happens when it's raining, maybe because it's not quiet, and when the city is ''empty'' i despair. Is there anybody here with the same problem?. pd: i'm unable to watch ''Bastille - Pompeii'' music video because i start trembling.
>>
Smoke crack OP

Nothing matters. None uh this matters
>>
File: adhd.jpg (60KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
adhd.jpg
60KB, 800x800px
OP is afraid of the dark
MUST BE PARANORMAL
>>
>>17220246
I get depressed at night too OP. Have been this way since I was in my middle twenties around the same time I met my ex-wife.

Strange uneasy feeling of isolation, self-reflection, sadness and general unease.

The dark also makes me annoyed too, like being in a dark room feels suffocating. Thankfully I live out in the boonies so we get a lot of moonlight so I keep the drapes open.
>>
>>17220357
Not of the dark, after, when is blue.
>>
>>17220379
I get the same thing, the ambiance in the sky before sunrise puts me in this weird thinking mood. i dont get it at night, just at dawn
>>
>>17220246
>>17222535
>>17222584
I love that moment of the day! Its one of my favorite times especially when its foggy out and I've got something to smoke
>>
>>17220246
That's a retarded fucking song anyway
Don't worry OP
>>
>>17220357
Oh my god what was this video called again? Forgot about it. Remember it from AOL days kek
>>
>>17220246
I think this is more of an >>>/r9k/ thread than paranormal.
>>
>>17223160
this is a >>>/trash/ thread
>>
>>17223161
>>17223161
>/trash/
>/b/
>/s4s/

Can we get any more duplicate boards? We really need them. FFS.
>>
>>17223166
trash is basically a containment board for furry ponyfags desu. you can't post that stuff anywhere else because of rule 15
>>
>>17220246
I know exactly how you feel. Ever since high school, something about the hours between 5-6 at night makes me super depressed as the sun slowly goes down.

It's weird/empty feeling.
>>
>>17220379
I've had this. Sunsets are beautiful but when the sun went down it was like an immediate anxiety crept into my stomach and chest, as well as those feelings you describe.

It wasn't a direct fear of the dark either, at least in so far as I l'm aware. Just a general anxiety and feeling of isolation and dread.

It isn't as pronounced anymore, though. The worst of it was probably a couple years ago. Also in retrospect I think it may have seemed worse in the winter months.
>>
>>17223958
Yeah you sound a lot like me. Do you have trouble sleeping at night too? I find it very easy to sleep during the day, seems to be when I'm tired too. But at night I'm on edge, and usually end up having to take a sleeping pill if I haven't exerted myself during the day.
>>
>>17226846
No, if anything, I sleep too much now.

When I was little I would frequently be on edge at night though. My heart would beat really fast and it was hard to breathe.

Hope everything is all righr with you, anon.
>>
There's a name for this, isn't there? For that brief period where evening is setting in and the streetlights/headlights haven't come on yet?

IIRC, it's referred to as "Terror Twilight". The 90's band Pavement named their final album Terror Twilight in reference to it.
>>
The streetlights by me come on super early. It's only 2 but they'll be on in a few hours.
>>
>>17226900
Again, same. I often nap too much now. But I have to be up early for work and getting home during the afternoon leaves me time to sleep.

When I was a kid I was kind of the same, but I had a fear of always dying in my sleep. No clue where it came from, but I'm sure it's played a part in being tense/introspective at night.
>>
>>17220357
Read the rule newfag. Are you just going to keep posting this in every thread? Why haven't you been banned yet?

>>17223160
>paranormal

Yeah, because /x/ is for only the supernatural right? Fuck off, newfag, fear threads are nothing new.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.