[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was she MKULTRA'd, /x/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (74KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 1280x960px
Was she MKULTRA'd, /x/?
>>
Is image her first name or her last name?
>>
>>17220065
Both dub
>>
>>17220065
It's her middle name
>>
>>17220066
>>17220068

Thanks bros
>>
She took a bunch of drugs and lived in an underground bunker
>>
>>17220074
Any time bro
>>
>>17220076
Sums it up
>>
>>17220076
>She took a bunch of drugs and lived in an underground bunker

Why didn't Image Image Image's parents try to help her?
>>
>>17220085
Kansas
>>
>>17220066
check'd
>>
Mandela effect...I clearly remember her as the Kraft Mac n cheese commercial girl, she was in maybe 5-6 different ads that were played several times a day throughout 2002-2005. I've confirmed this with several other people. You could write to her through a Kraft PO box and her name was Jennifer Solloway. Now she's the drug chick who lived in a bunker and makes YouTube videos, and the PO box and old information about her and videos have been scrubbed.
>>
File: 1450924282107.jpg (81KB, 600x889px) Image search: [Google]
1450924282107.jpg
81KB, 600x889px
She was just an immature naive trashy stripper teen who was manipulated by an intelligent sociopathic chemist who used drugs to entice her and ultimately brainwash her.

As far as her being implicated in the torturing of Brandon who knows, maybe she had no choice out of fear or perhaps she truly became a demented evil bitch after being so thoroughly manipulated. Only she knows what happened, she does appear to be a changed person, that may be the case but it may also just be a mask.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 472x314px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 472x314px
>>
>>17220191
doper
>>
File: image.png (291KB, 480x401px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
291KB, 480x401px
>>
>>17220204

Fucking /x/, anything that has female involved with it, no matter how ugly and they love it. Think Eliza Lam
>>
>>17220204
>>17220191
Who is this person, and why is she /x/ related?
>>
>>17220228
Krystle Cole (girl from OP) during her years living in a drug bunker.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.