[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Increasing rates of cancer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 23

File: Cancer.jpg (131KB, 1475x960px) Image search: [Google]
Cancer.jpg
131KB, 1475x960px
So i don't know about you, but i feel like we've been having an increase in cancer and cancer-related deaths recently.
I'm not only talking about these famous people who have recently passed away because of cancer (bowie, rickman, amongst others). just last month my grandmother passed away right after chirstmas from stomach cancer. a few days later my brother in law's uncle passed away due to lung cancer.
Is this related to anything else? got any paranormal/conspiracy theories? are we poisoning ourselves or some other force is responsible for this? is the earth trying to get rid of us?
>>
>>17219896
it's called winter
>>
>radiation baths all day err day
>sleep on a metal coil array
>gmo grains
>hormones in our meat and dairy
>pesticides on our vegetables and fruit
>aspartame
>fluoride
>vaccines

yeah no idea what might be causing it
>>
>most of our food is genetically modified and then heavily processed
>crops are sprayed with 1000s of pesticides
>carbon and other industrial emmissions are out of control
>smog in china is so bad they have alarms for it
>spend most of our time indoors with electric screens in front of our faces
>constantly bombarded with sattlelite waves, wireless network frequencies, towers surrounding our homes

Increased cancer? Thats crazy I wonder why
>>
>>17219917
omg you wrote my post in reverse order. you my best nigga now
>>
>>17219910
>>17219917

Holy fucking shit hivemind

>>17219917 (me)
>>
>>17219924
>>17219918

Get a room faggots.
>>
people live longer and dont die from other things, so cancer has time to kill them

everyone would die from cancer eventually, if something else doesnt kill you first.
>>
>>17219910
>aspartame

Holy shit, this. As a child my mother tried to keep us from chewing gum with aspartame in it because it can cause dementia/alzheimers over time.

Can one escape into the wild and clean thyself?
>>
>>17219961
this

evolutionarily, we'd be eaten by sabertooth tigers by now or killed in a freezing cold winter ice age storm

even just 300 years ago thousands died from plagues, so us prolonging that just makes us more vulnerable to other things
>>
File: bowie.jpg (228KB, 1275x1078px) Image search: [Google]
bowie.jpg
228KB, 1275x1078px
>Cancer, 2nd leading cause of death on planet.
>8.2 million cancer-related deaths in 2012.
>OP hears that Bowie died from cancer

MUST BE PARANORMAL!!!!!!!!!

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/282929.php#top_10_leading_causes_of_death
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/info/cancer-oncology/
>>
>>17219896
I feel the same way. Fucking everybody is getting cancer or dying of it, suddenly. It's more than usual.
>>
>>17219901
it's spring/summer where i live so...
>>
>>17220008
>Fucking everybody is getting cancer or dying of it, suddenly. It's more than usual.

Since governments keep close track of things like that you can provide us with a link to some reputable statistics backing this up... not just, "Whoa, my elderly grandma died!"
>>
File: READing900x300.jpg (189KB, 900x300px) Image search: [Google]
READing900x300.jpg
189KB, 900x300px
>>17219981
>op's grandma dies
>brother in law's uncle dies soon after
>vault jump over that and skip directly to bowei
>>
>>17220014
do you really think the government will let people know they are actually killing us? that the data is actually trustworthy?
>>
>>17220014
I know you won't accept anecdotal evidence so this is pointless, but multiple people in my family have gotten cancer or died of it in the last 8 months, and I don't have a single friend who doesn't have an immediate family member dealing with cancer right now.

Up to 2015 a few people had died over the years, but the last few months it's been nonstop in terms of cancer in people I know.
>>
>>17219896

I wanted to add 2 thinsg here to this claim real quick

A girl in her 20s I know recently developed colon cancer, also a family friend that was only about 40 recently died from colon cancer

Also, I work for AIG in claims, I've been with the company for 10 years - and we've always gotten a lot of claims in my department related to cancer, but what I've noticed in just the last maybe 2 years is I'm started to encounter more and more claims related to young people in their 20s and 30s with cancer. Colon cancer seems to be the most common type, and some of these people are dying from it. It's honestly pretty fucked up.
>>
>>17220043
>Also, I work for AIG in claims,

Yeah, right.

More unprovable, no documentation statements. Everything that doesn't back up OP's Cancer Epidemic Theory is government lies!!!!
>>
its because of our processed food and the chemical additives
>>
Lost 3 relatives to cancer, everyone I know has a relative that had some form of cancer, in some cases fatal, some not. I have several customers that are fighting it or lost to it. It's definately becoming more of a killer. I bet it's #1 by now.
>>
>>17220063
Stop trying so hard.
>>
You have to realize no on back before 1900 knew what cancer was, just recently we have been able to identify and treat it. The amount of cancer related deaths has not increased because of the foods we eat, we just have the ability to see it now.
>>
>>17220084
>It's definately [sic] becoming more of a killer. I bet it's #1 by now.

Fuck, provide link to current info and /x/ just ignores it declares something else.

See: >>17219981
>>
>>17220090
Irony
>>
A contributing factor to this is how much better we are getting at diagnosing cancer, meaning that deaths previously going undiagnosed or misdiagnosed as other diseases are being attributed correctly to cancer.
>>
>>17219981
Good post exposing OPs dumbassery. Sage.
>>
>>17219910
I have no qualms with anything else you listed but for the love of god please go actually research GMO's because you clearly have only read the fearmongering bullshit and not any facts.
>>
>>17219896
https://fortunedotcom.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/cellphone_use_vs_brain_cancer.jpg?quality=80
>>
>>17220143
actually that post reinforces the notion that op put forth. cancer is fully epidemiological and it is probably attributed to environmental factors or exposure to modern pollutants. clearly it is a force of nature prevalent during this epoch. fagot
>>
>>17220341
FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOT
>>
I think it's nature fighting back more thasn anything. The same way that nature allows us to adapt, our species sub sub sub conscientiously is killing us off. We over populated by too much and it's time for that to change.

Sound hippy when I say it, but I think that's legitly what it is.
>>
I don't know anyone with cancer, probably because only plebs get it
>>
>>17220139
THIS.
>>
>>17220881
you know how /x/ is with science, facts, and empirical, tested evidence

correlation implies causation around here
>>
>>17219966
>>aspartame
Ants avoid it instinctively, that's how bad it is
>>
File: 1417699460605.jpg (422KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1417699460605.jpg
422KB, 1600x1200px
in my opinion we eat too much and it shortens our lives because it depletes our energy to digest so much. if we ate less i think we could deal with even the shitty processed food but it's addictive and we eat too much. and we are all stressed out and stuff. it's just an outward manifestation of silent inner freakouts

i don't know how to explain this thought but cancer seems to me to have a will to live of its own and i think it just outwills its host at times

worth mentioning that i think the body is perfectly of capable of indefinite self-healing. death is a ruse.
>>
>>17220921
Where, exactly, DID you get your doctorate, Dr. Nick?
>>
File: 1400953689999.jpg (39KB, 492x700px) Image search: [Google]
1400953689999.jpg
39KB, 492x700px
>>17220929
ha. just some thoughts on the matter. obviously there is a business thriving off of treatments and not on cures. with a little boldness and effort, cures are abundant. i suppose it's a two way street though because doctors do have patients who hang onto every word and refuse to take personal responsibility.
>>
>>17221066
I don't really think cancer, with its vast diversity, as being a disease that will have a cure-all. I'm no oncologist but I cancer, as far as I know, doesn't work that way.

On another note, blanket statements about bodies, carcinogens, and treatments aren't a good idea. What pushed my body towards tumor growth might do nothing for another person. My best friend lived under power lines and I grew up in the middle of nowhere but I was the one who got a brain tumor.

Medicine is hardly ever an exact science.
>>
>40.9 Questioner: Has the vibration of the basic, of the photon, of all our particles increased in frequency already?

>Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. It is this influence which has begun to cause thoughts to become things. As an example you may observe the thoughts of anger becoming those cells of the physical bodily complex going out of control to become what you call the cancer.

Cancer is a side effect of the ongoing dimensional shift. As thoughts and reality become more integrated, the possibility of cancer arises. In our particular circumstance it is due to great anger experienced by nearly everyone who lives on this earth. You only need to look at 4chan to see that anger is out of control, like a cancer.
>>
>>17221224
lol
>>
>>17219896
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elGywOBYpeo
Sorry for your losses OP
>>
>>17221312
I ain't even mad.

Far as I'm concerned, Law of One is the be-all, end-all of paranormal information sources.
>>
File: brain eaters.jpg (116KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
brain eaters.jpg
116KB, 600x484px
>>17219910
This.

All kinds of unnatural shit in the things we eat, touch, wear etc. People are literally wearing plastic.

No wonder that people are getting sick.

>is the earth trying to get rid of us?
No, its just people being ignorant and the elite trying to cull the population.
>>
File: he dindu nuffin.jpg (157KB, 633x1812px) Image search: [Google]
he dindu nuffin.jpg
157KB, 633x1812px
>>17221224
Yep.

No surprise that this guy lost his heart twice. Probably some serious imbalance in is heart chakra.
>>
Any person that lives long enough will experience cancer.
>>
>>17221450
I was actually looking for this image--never thought I'd find it on /x/.
>>
>>17219896
over 500 atmospheric nuclear bomb tests

theres your answer
>>
>>17219896
There has been an increase in cancer-related deaths, undeniably.

The fundamental reason why is that there has been a decrease in other causes of death, and since medicine has not cured aging, people still have to die of *something.*
>>
Man's abnormal way continues to dwindle of course there's going to be an increase of diseases, I'm afraid we haven't seen anything yet.
>>
>>17219917
Electricity and radio waves? Really? That's one of the few things that have been almost completely cleared.

A bit more accurate, including some of the points you allready made:

>increasing age, absolute and average in industrial countires
>too high consumption of red meat and meat products
>too little physical activity
>cosmetic products (a big factor, I was suprised too), plastic, household- and intustrial chemicals
>pollution in general
>>
>>17219966
>>17220901

Ants don't avoid aspartame, that's a complete fabrication. It might not bee too healthy, but it's better than cyclamate. Or eating a lot of sugar. But it can be easily avoided, so just don't eat it if you're afraid.
>>
>>17219896
>mentioning bowie and rickman
>doesn't mention LEMMY
>>
literally this >>17221543

We evolved on this planet for millions of years, our cells evolved to deal with the type of radiation emitted by radon and the cosmic background since before the cambrian explosion.

It is true we live longer due to antibiotics, long enough for cancer to be the thing that offs us instead of tuberculosis, but we would be living a lot longer without this. It is true that some "toxins" cause cancer but most can be removed from the environment and as corrupt as humans are they do make some effort when a problem becomes big enough. Only tiny quantities of the finest dust can become endemic across the entire planet, too small to be significant chemically but still significant in terms of radiation.
>>
>>17219896
See here >>17219910
In additions to these the two remaining huge causes are 1 refined sugar (a literal antinutrient) 2 MSG (neurotoxin)
How to have a perfect body?
Take eat less protein if protein is over 20% of your diet, foods with high orac values, eleuthero & vitamins
>>
>>17222456
This. Once you hit 60 or so (40 if a smoker or other high risk) you better start being extremely aware of what you're putting into your body.

In the modern world we're relatively safe from accidental death, much to /o/'s dismay and we're even protected from nearly all deadly disease. When regular viral/bacterial diseases kill people it's usually because their cardiovascular system wasn't healthy enough to support their recovery. Cancer is really the only remaining major killer. It's a side effect (or really the only effect) of aging for DNA transcription errors to become more common and the immune system to be less capable of eradicating mistakes so the simpler the building materials you provide your body the better.
>>
>>17219896
same here, 2 people within 2 years, both had cancer, depressing
>>
Our bodies are rebelling against us
Or we are rebelling against our bodies
It would be glorious if cancer wasn't such a shitty way to go
>>
>>17219910
Sodium is what really causes cancer. And you consume a shit load of it everyday. Just take a look at wild animals, they don't eat salt at all and there's not a single case of cancer among them. Now there many cases of pets having cancer, because they eat our food or industrialized garbage
>>
>>17222456
"refined" sugar? I'm sick of hearing this nonsense. It really doesn't matter what kind of sugar it is. Just too much is a problem.
>>
>>17222554
You are clearly an idiot.
>>
OMG!!! Old people die even if they are rich threads:

>>17221280
>>17219896
>>17220765
>>17222260
>>17215943
>>17218104
>>
>>17222554
>What are tazmanian devils
>>
>>17219896
my moms dad and my dads mom has cancer and my dads step dad has a brain tumor
>>
I'm pretty sure turmeric and some kind of coconut looking fruit kills cancer maybe ginger works too
>>
>>17222659
There are all kinds of anti-oxidants out there but by the time a malignant cancer is diagnosed it's too late to benefit from them.
>>
>>17222659
Yeah, you figured this out in the shower this morning, right?
>>
>>17222659
Someone phone the WHO this guy has it all figured out
>>
>>17222677
Recent studies have shown that you don't benefit from antioxidants at all. A diet high in fruits and vegetables is still a good precaution, but there has to be a different reason than antioxidants.
>>
>>17222637
Well considering anything over 8g a day of refined is detrimental to your body and is simple cannot be used in your body its best to avoid completely , have glucose tbrough fruits instead
>>
>>17222686
As I said before once you get to a certain age it's best to just keep all the building blocksyou feed yourself as simple molecules as possible
>>
>>17222705
Your body stores the sugar it can't use, that's how you get fat.
But it doesn't matter where you get the sugar from. If you drink a lot of unsweetened fruit juice, you'll have the same effect.
>>
>>17222721
That's utter nonsense. You'd find the most simple molecules in the most artificial food. Not to mention that phytonutrients are among the most complex.
>>
File: jesus_075.jpg (72KB, 556x835px) Image search: [Google]
jesus_075.jpg
72KB, 556x835px
>>17219896
With your health problems you need to go to Holy Unction and ask for prayers, cleanse your body and soul trough feasting and prayer from heart.
The Lord will give you what you need for your salvation, never test or question God for He is right in everything.

Cancer brought so many in heaven and still brings, it takes one away from the pleasures and comfort of every day life and puts him in a state where he questions life, society, culture and eventually he seeks Gods and unites with Christ.

We have it easy dear humans, we have it as a gift - embrace the Lord and your sins will be forgiven.
>>
File: 1448915444128.png (1MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1448915444128.png
1MB, 2000x2000px
Just gonna leave this here
>>
>>17222755
The chart above me is accurate, and no it's not because everyone else doesn't believe whatever crazy bullshit came up on /x/ this week, it's because you fuckers cannot so much as express a single coherent thought.

I go to /lit/ or /sci/ or even /tg/ and it is filled with people who can express themselves. The threads begin with complex, well thought out ideas and coherent English and if they don't the morons who post them are held accountable.

This...this shit, this weak splurg of phlegm across your keyboards is all most of your groin idiots are capable of. Almost all the rest of 4chan is just so much more capable, more intelligent, less shit than /x/ and what's so sad is how so many of you worthless idiots angrily and stubbornly refuse to even try to improve.

Shittiest, least sane, least intelligent, least capable fucking board on all of 4chan, not even a fucking joke. And you own it you lazy, stupid, neurotic cockwipes. OP you should be in a fucking home. You should have adults as fucking care takers. I swear to fucking God how do you survive day to day being so fucking useless?
>>
>>17222761
There are smart people on /x/ but the smart people on /x/ are the most likely to actively abstain from participating in a study like that.
>>
Yawn, can't believe this still goes on all these years. There are cures for cancer, yes cannabis Oil does cure cancer, denying that is sentencing millions to horrible radiation and a painful death. But who wants a cure when cancer is the largest monetary money maker for donations, research, and the cost of medication. Its like we sold our souls for shit food, poisoned water and addicting pills; all which contribute to cancer, and let each other die with an obvious cure in front of us. O well, I'll keep smoking blunts, enjoying psychedelics and living with the Spirit. E
To each their own.
>>
>>17222769
Enjoy your brain shrinkage.
>>
>>17222778
OK. Keep believing what your government funded research has told you lol. You must be a shill.
>>
>>17222778
My brain's been way happier ever since I started shrinking it.

Also there's no correlation between brain mass and intelligence.
>>
>>17222554
interesting. i read somewhere that eastern monks stop eating salt after 35 or they believe it will kill them. yeah salt sucks
>>
>>17221105
i think there are generalities that could be considered a sort of panacea when applied in conjunction with one another. for example b-17, raw foods, not drinking tap water; or at least abstaining from dairy would be a start. you are rignt though, its a diverse disease. i have seen people in my family be sick and do nothing to help themselves and i guess it makes me angry to see my family have to live in fear of it. i haven't been afflicted personally but i guess i fear cancer too. i have amassed a lot of literature on the subject hoping that prevention is at least some parts a cure.

i am sorry to hear that. sounds awful. i hope things improve for you.
>>
>>17222807
salt is good though and it kills evil. Maybe salt is only giving cancer to those that are evil?
>>
>>17222826
Are you fucking 12 or something?

>salt kills evil

Super murder yourself.
>>
>>17222819
Cancer rarely shows up in people with strong faith. So it may be a spiritual disease. Since its cells that are going berserk, if your body is strong spiritually then you can get those cells to act harmonious with your body.
>>
>>17222761
>pasta
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-15-18-44-08.jpg (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-15-18-44-08.jpg
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>17222723
See pic
>>
i remember, long time ago, maybe 15v years or so. There was someone who said

"...and when the big stars die because of cancer"

am i the only one who rememberd this?
>>
>>17219896
ORGANIC FOOD WAS BEGINNING TO BE PHASED OUT IN THE 90'S. BY 2000 ALL THOSE FUNNY SEEDS BECAME THE STANDARD AND ORGANIC BECAME A LUXERY. SOMEONE IN CONTROL WANTS THE COMING GENERATION TO DIE PREMATURELY. NATURE WILL FIND A WAY, BUT PIR EVOLUTION IS BEING ALTERED BY SUITS WITH MONEY.
MONEY STOPS NATURE FROM RUNNING IT'S COURSE. MONEY STOPS A BIG BRUTE WITH A HEART FROM SMASHING A BAD PERSON WITH BAD INTENTION'S FACE IN. PULL ALL YOUR MONEY OUT OF THE BANK. IF WE DO THIS, THEY WILL LISTEN.
>>
>>17222723
>>17222637
well it's at the very least true about high fructose corn syrup. it makes you fatter than other sugars and sweeteners.

http://www.princeton.edu/main/news/archive/S26/91/22K07/

>
"Some people have claimed that high-fructose corn syrup is no different than other sweeteners when it comes to weight gain and obesity, but our results make it clear that this just isn't true, at least under the conditions of our tests," said psychology professor Bart Hoebel, who specializes in the neuroscience of appetite, weight and sugar addiction. "When rats are drinking high-fructose corn syrup at levels well below those in soda pop, they're becoming obese -- every single one, across the board. Even when rats are fed a high-fat diet, you don't see this; they don't all gain extra weight."
>>
File: 1349373648995.jpg (156KB, 500x347px) Image search: [Google]
1349373648995.jpg
156KB, 500x347px
>>17220043
Colon cancer is from eating hot dogs instead of leaves. You are supposed to eat leaves.

I know more 20-30 year olds who can't boil water than is reasonable.
>>
>>17222721
And you aren't comprised of bacteria that live to break down real food.
>>
>>17220043
Is it anal sex?
>>
Has anyone considered that all these people are dying around the same age because of them doing questionable things (healthwise) in their youth? I mean, they did live through the 70s and 80s

My dads got lung cancer, gave him ~6 months to live, 2 months ago.
>>
File: AIG.png (416KB, 2016x3280px) Image search: [Google]
AIG.png
416KB, 2016x3280px
>>17220063
>Yeah, right.

You know AIG is one of the largest companies in the world right? I mean we have tens of thousands of employees and offices in dozens of countries all around the world. It ain't CERN and it's not all the preposterous for someone to say they work there.
>>
>>17222761
>how do you survive day to day being so fucking useless?

Your taxes pay my benefits. Now STFU and get back to work.
>>
>>17222807

Use sea salt. Refined salt is what is bad, just like refined sugar.
>>
Honestly this is going to become the norm for a long time since Baby Boomers are entering their 70s.
>>
>>17219896
What the first two posts said, combined with the fact most people are stressed out of their minds (more than they realize, even those who realize they are stressed) and their mental balance is all fucked up
>>
>>17219896

No. Your are getting older and so are your relatives and friends. Which means that the risk of cancer is increasing as well. So with growing age you encounter more and more relatives and acquaintances who get cancer. Therefore you start noticing is more like a real threat whilst as kid you didn't give too many fucks about it.
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 500x367px
My mom died from cancer when I was 7
>>
>>17219910
>>17219917
le empdik treel!
>>
sorry op there's been increased traffic on tumblr
>>
>>17219961
This is the stupidest shit I've ever heard!! What about pediatric cancers?
>>
>>17224133
Pediatric cancer used to be so unheard of that doctors would get on a train and travel halfway across the country to examine a child with cancer because it was considered a medical marvel. That was less than a century ago.

Now almost every major Hospital has a children's cancer ward and it's usually got a high census. There are specialty hospitals all across the country that do nothing but treat pediatric cancer.

Pediatric cancer rates have geometrically exploded inside of a couple of human generations and NOBODY seems to think there's anything unusual going on.

Let alone anything worth getting worked up over. "Oh, ho-hum, everything causes cancer, whatever whatever, gotta go sometime, dead babies are good for the Earth. Especially white babies, they consume 20x more resources."

The propaganda has sunk deep into the marrow of these people. Death, death, death, death.
>>
File: gmo bann.jpg (175KB, 1000x1064px) Image search: [Google]
gmo bann.jpg
175KB, 1000x1064px
>>17224156
And if you look at the kids who gets cancer they always have parents that feed them all kinds of crap or use all kinds of shit to ''clean'' their houses with.

People are fucking stupid. They man is above nature and that we can literally eat POISON that is designed to KILL other living beings and that it won't affect us at all.

So happy i grew up with parents that didn't buy in to shit about ''light'' products and other unnatural shit.

But its ''fun'' to see the kid whose parents did, ending up with diabetes before they are 20.
>>
File: Himalyan_salt_for_cattles.jpg (21KB, 323x288px) Image search: [Google]
Himalyan_salt_for_cattles.jpg
21KB, 323x288px
>>17222554
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkFExvipvFA
>>
>>17224103
mine died when i was 24.. 1.5 years ago :(

i am so l o s t
>>
>>17222682
kek
>>
>>17220139
>>17220881
these guys get it
many men are diagnosed with prostate cancer but it's usually not what kills them. but it makes prostate cancer seem more prevalent simply because there's advanced technology for detecting it
>>
>>17221105
>>17224156
many times cancer is related to genes, as is the case with pediatric cancers. yes, environmental factors and what we consume affect cancer. however, genes mutate and trigger growth signals in cells and this increased proliferation leads to cancer. mutations happen at random and because of this it's hard to exactly pinpoint what causes it
>>
>>17224461
That's the point.

If you attack people on all fronts with everything that causes cancer, from radiation to chemicals to radio frequencies to electromagnetic frequencies, and just completely assault the human species, and then suddenly pediatric cancer shoots through the roof along with every other kind of cancer and radical NEW forms of cancer cropping up all the time . . .

Who could say why?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOJ9Tfa9UV0

That's exactly the point. Who knows where the cancer is coming from? Could come from anywhere, AND IT DOES.
>>
Cancer is something that will always occur within a living creature if it lives long enough. It just so happens that humans are living longer than they used to, meaning we have more time to get cancer.
>>
>>17219896
Cancer rates are increasing, but it is mainly due to an aging population, poor health choices, and pollution. Nothing magical about it.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/02/04/health/who-world-cancer-report/
>>
>>17224689
THIS
>>
If you're looking for the mystical answer, the traditional yogic view is that it is a result of karma, specifically pranic energy blockages caused by attachment.

However its not so simple as to say a person is deserving of the illness because they did bad things. Rather, it is looked upon as an act of expunging accumulated karma from present and past lives. If one is to process or "release" such karma in a swift manner, it can sometimes manifest as terminal illness.

For example, this is how its said to have affected Ramakrishna, who was widely purported to be a realized sage, yet still vulnerable, eventually succumbing to his illness. Just because one is realized doesn't mean one is free from extinguishing residual leftover karma, instead it is simply experienced as a superficial process, since it cannot negatively impact a mind which has transcended suffering.
>>
>>17222785
Actually there is.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuroscience_and_intelligence
>>
>>17224205

>Denmark banned GMOs
>Highest cancer rates in the world

Seems to have done them good no?
>>
>>17219917
The electro magnetic waves satilites, electonics, and cell towers emit are in the non-ionizing part of the eletro-magnetic spectrum, meaning these waves do not have enough power to alter the molecules in your body, causing cancer.
>>
>>17219896
Wtf man my Nan passed on boxing day morning and it was stomach cancer (or had started there)
Yeah I get the feeling its increasing.
Fuck cancer
>>
>>17220369
I've always thought that. Its to keep the population down, same way homosexuality is in the animal kingdom.
>>
100% of the core in one reactor in Fukushima burned up completely.

That disaster is far far (100s of times) worse than Chernobyl ever was.
>>
File: abstract cancer.jpg (181KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
abstract cancer.jpg
181KB, 900x675px
>>17225721
GMO's isn't the only thing you know.
>>
File: chernobyl.jpg (50KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
chernobyl.jpg
50KB, 640x360px
>>17226044
>>17226044
Is the jap governemnt even trying to deal with that shit? Far as i understand they just said fuck it and let it drain in to the pacific.

I am not fan of communism but i got to say that it does has its pros when it comes to cleaning up this kind of shit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkbVsGUtACs
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chernobyl_liquidators
>According to the WHO, 240,000 recovery workers were called upon in 1986 and 1987 alone. Altogether, special certificates were issued for 600,000 people recognising them as liquidators.
>>
>>17219896
My friend sent me this last night, its relevant.

"Yea but.. You get all the energy and information of suffering and pain and fear, diseases.. With that meat,.. we r not meant to eat animal products, all the nutrients we need r in the plants, fruit n veg, we don't have long fangs like predators, they eat animals alive, their jaws go up and down only, as for us we chew, like cows n sheep, where do THEY get their proteins??- from grass! When wolf swallows a rabbit it goes full for 2 weeks, at least it gets enzymes of life body, as for people, they chose to eat dead bodies with no goodness in it, presented as 'beef steaks', 'bourginion' etc, but dead is dead, it launches the dead program inside humans, hence cancers, strokes and all those diseases, but we are not meant to die of diseases, any death before 150 for a human is killing yourself by force"

I do eat meat but she made some interesting arguments
>>
>>17219896

So... You think cancer rates are increasing because some people you are aware of recently died of cancer?

I think you need to give that a little more thought.
>>
>>17226260

I knew a lot of 14 year olds browsed this board, but damn you're just aggressively stupid.
>>
File: tumblr_lu4m1yEiIc1qzquwto1_500.jpg (79KB, 500x428px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lu4m1yEiIc1qzquwto1_500.jpg
79KB, 500x428px
AM/FM, cellular networks, and Wi-Fi are passing through your body every single second of every single day.
>>
>>17226332
>I knew a lot of 14 year olds browsed this board, but damn you're just aggressively stupid.
Stay ignorant mate.
>>
>>17226384

Stay believing you're going to live for 150 years if you eat exclusively plants. We do have canines, dipshit, and when you prepare vegetables they're no longer alive. "Death" is not a communicable trait, you absolute fuckwit, and when you die "of old age" you're dying of a disease or organ failure of some kind, every time. I'm so sorry you believe such obvious horse shit.
>>
>>17226384
>>17226387

Forgot to mention, a rabbit doesn't feed a wolf for two weeks beyond starvation, carnivores are plenty capable of chewing just like us, memories and feelings aren't conveyed through your meat, and wild herbivores suffer from cancer, strokes and diseases so commonly I'm surprised even you didn't see the lack of thought in your friend's ideas. "Enzymes of life body?" Come on, bud. You're better than that.
>>
File: einstein.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
einstein.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
>>17226387
>you're dying of a disease or organ failure of some kind, every time.
Yeah, i wonder why.

Maybe the organs isn't designed to deal with all the shit we put in to our bodies.
>>
>>17226425

No, you fucking moron. It's because cell division is constantly drawing from the same blueprint which you only have so much of so eventually you are creating copies of copies which are lower quality than the original. Thus, due to cellular decay your organs are destined to eventually give out- like every other living organism on the fucking planet. Unfortunately, childish speculation is not investigation- you have to actually do some reading for that. Here's hoping you get right to it sunshine.
>>
>>17226425
sooo, mummies in Egypt found with heart disease dont mean shit? We been dying like this a long time m8
>>
>>17219961
Not only that but with constantly improving detection technology it's hard to say more people have cancer or that more cancer is discovered.
>>
>>17219896

The fact that we live longer gives time for cancer to form
>>
>>17219896
as you live longer, your chance of dying from cancer compared with other things increases.

grandmother, uncle, celebrities; youve become more sensitive to the idea of cancer, and so you notice it more, and place more importance on it. this is completely normal.

natural compounds are as likely to cause cancer as synthetic compounds. the cancer promoting part of cigarettes comes from burning biological parts (dried plant), the problem with synthetic compounds is that we havent had much time to test them, and not use them if they cause a problem, and, in natural sources like foods, the quantity of individual dangerous chemicals are small, whereas with synthetics, we often use them as a main ingredient. if you were to extract a single chemical from plants, it would be, on average, as likely to cause cancer as a synthetic chemical.

>i feel like we've been having an increase in cancer..

is there anywhere/any way you can check to see if your suspicions are verified in occurrence?
>>
>>17219896
my grandmother was diagnosed with lung cancer yesterday
>>
>>17219896

Old people that have lived in poluted areas and eated food that will develop some form of cancer after long expoture
>>
>>17226425
I believe stress is an enormous factor then. Fear does decay both the body and soul.
>>
Cancer's probably always been a big killer in the past without them being able to diagnose it. It seems it just has a higher chance of effecting people now from diet and lifestyles.
>>
>>17224038
Its a fucking mineral
>>
>>17219966
>can cause dimentia/Alzheimer's over time
That's called getting older Anon, sadly it happens.
>>
>>17219896
eating processed meat more than 3 times a week is ensuring you get a nice cancer, keep on keeping on anons, be filthy animals, meat is a luxury, start treating it like one
>>
>>17226657
"Oh no! Someone lives their life different than me! Surely if I belittle them on an anonymous internet message board I will change their mind, or, at the very least make them aware how superior I think I am over them! A ha!"

You are just the absolute worse kind of person.

(captcha was pictures of salad, now Im a little mad)
>>
>>17226683
How fucking dense can you be

It's proved that meat can possibly trigger cancer.
Go be a pretentious cunt over your goddamn blog but not here.
>>
>>17226737
>It's proved
proven
>meat can possibly trigger cancer
possibly
>>17226737
>Go be a pretentious cunt over your goddamn blog but not here.
Its an anonymous image board bro. Learn to take the lumps, not everyone thinks like you do.
>>
>>17219896
you know what causes cancer? radiation. like the kind of radiation released during hundreds of nuclear tests over the last ~70 years. thats my take on it. humanity has been bathed in a higher level of DNA degrading radiation for almost a century, and it's now killing us all slowly. Cancer is the disease now, rates of it go up as other diseases get solved, so we're going to see it continue, at least for as long as the half-life of the bi-products of nuclear detonations take to fuck off. but, in an ideal world, the cessation of this testing means in a few decades, rates will normalize back to pre-1940's levels.
>>
File: x1451673425968.jpg (51KB, 658x370px) Image search: [Google]
x1451673425968.jpg
51KB, 658x370px
>>17222830
>not knowing that saly lines on foors/windows and salt circles don't allow ethereal dark entities to come inside.
why are you on x?

this place is full of scepticals atheists and sciencefags..
what is the point.
>>
Increasing rates of cancer, hm?
Sounds like /x/.
>>
>>17219896

Faith in Jesus and the Wim Hof breathing method cures everything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaMjhwFE1Zw
>>
File: retarded.gif (518KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
retarded.gif
518KB, 350x200px
>>17226683
''Oh no! Someone is trying to help me by telling me to stop filling my body with shit! Surely if I belittle them on an anonymous internet message board I will change their mind, or, at the very least make them aware how superior I think I am over them! A ha!"

You are a fucking asshole, not him. He is trying to help you, you act like spoiled douche and attacks him because he is trying to help.
>>
File: 1452760707431.jpg (170KB, 1165x740px) Image search: [Google]
1452760707431.jpg
170KB, 1165x740px
>>17226260
>>
>>17219910

You stupid fuck, the average lifespan for a human is three times what it used to be before any of that shit.

>>17219917

You stupid assholes don't understand how cancer works. If you live long enough you will get cancer. That's how it fucking works. The fact that more people are getting old enough to get cancer is a testament to the effectiveness of modern medicine.
>>
>>17220043
early-onset cancer is usually due to a genetic cause
>>
>>17219896

This is also very worrysome to me. As a med student myself i started going to the hospital last year and i was fucking terryfied by how many people had cancer. I mean, when we attended patients, each 7 or 8 out of 10 patients had fucking cancer or had been in treatment or cancer had appeared again. Jesus, i asked my teachers why was there so much cancer, its insane. Cancer grew exponentialy in the last 15-20 years or so. And pretty much every doc for study i read about cancer a lot of them have less than 5 years life expectative. Literally a death sentence. Even healthy people can develop cancer, its total madness.
>>
>>17222654
M8 you better go take some genetic tests immediatly
>>
>>17222554
It's sodium flouride and an imbalance of magnesium and potassium.
>>
>>17219896
69 is also the symbol of cancer on it's side

just an excuse to hide famous people/kill them off for knowing too much

bowie possessed himself way too much with evil shit
>>
>>17226568
It's supposed to be a LOT fucking minerals.

The sea is more than salt. Look at reef aquarium forums. Corals die without a lot of shit. Why would we be any different, our bones are calcium, we still make sex hormones in a analogous way, you're dumb if you try to grow a plant with iodine/sodium, and chlorine alone.
>>
>>17222839
source? I'd like to read more
>>
Life Expectancy is literally higher than it has ever been.

If you're noticing more cancer its because there are more old people around to develop it.
Thread posts: 164
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.