[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Caim summoning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20160114_161513.jpg (3MB, 3088x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160114_161513.jpg
3MB, 3088x4160px
I can't seem to contact Camio. I have green candles, the sigil and a gold offering, I've prayed and chanted and sat in the dark talking to the candles and sigil but I can't make contact. Please help me/x/
>>
Bathe.
>>
>>17219770
Camio isn't real. Only mentally ill people and self-suggesting roleplayers believe in this shit.
>>
>>17219771
Please shitpost on someone else's thread.
>>
>>17219770
Flesh of flesh, blood of men, these legends are nothing more than mortals of scended planes. Speak not of calling, of summoning if you wish the generals word, but instead of your reason to lend his ear. None have reason to listen if there is no purpose in their business. As the bird of hell has only fleeting moments to rest and you may not be worth his time.

>>17219775
Is this board not for the estranged culture of the paranormal. Indulge those who wish to learn weather you agree with them or not.Or leave, your purpose here moot, your time wasted.
>>
>>17219770
try summoning david bowie instead,
>>
>>17219786
Im worth the time. Any tips on how to prove that to him? This past day ive felt a presence in my house. Not at all times but every once in a while at random times the feeling of being watched or that im not alone comes over me.
>>
>>17219770
Get a life.
>>
>>17219793
Hes probably too busy rocking out on stage with an eternity of audience.
>>
>>17219803
Get off 4chan.
>>
File: 1449190940299.jpg (9KB, 300x171px) Image search: [Google]
1449190940299.jpg
9KB, 300x171px
>>17219770
>summoning
>>
>>17219770
For how long did you chanted etc.. ?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.