[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Conspiracies about pablo escobar?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (95KB, 500x304px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 500x304px
Are there any conspiracies about escobar? I mean, the guy was able to do some pretty dank stuff. Invaded parliment, killed the prime minister, built his own orison, invaded the parliment etc etc.
hos net worth (atleast the known net worth) was over a 100 billion $, and theres probably much more according to some estimates.

Today i looked up the pictures of his drath and the pic related is the official photo of his body. Doesnt it look extremely shop? To be honest, sith his influence and what he did prior, faking his death isnt even that far fetched?

Does pablo esco still live somewhere (on cuba with elvis, tupac, jackson and kennedy?)
>>
Didn't he also do shit like build hospitals and schools and was only killed because Uncle Sam wasn't getting a cut from his business?
>>
>>17219749
He did some good things but that was pretty early in his reign. He was by no means a good person and completely deserved death. The USA aren't the good guys in the situation but when are they ever?
>>
OP watches Netflix show on Pablo, MUST BE PARANORMAL!!!!
>>
>>17219810
to be fair that show is pretty good
>>
>>17219728
I knew a counselor who had some Goverment access at one point, I don't care if you believe me.

He said he knew Oneida the guys who chased him before they shot him. Didn't say much else and I don't know if he's in this photo.

This is how he died, trust me.
>>
>>17219728

Yes.

I can't link for all the info because I lost it.

But he was just an actor, a pawn for the media to show.

It was all about the CIA and the Bush family running a scam to earn billions by trafficking with cocaine.
>>
Guy should be shot. Crazy motherfucker if he is alive many would still be out to kill him. Remember he blew up the plane with some pretty well connected people inside.
>>
>>17219728
Those guys in the pic deserve a medal and prize money.
>>
>>17219749
This is the cold hard truth of the matter, or else you would see similar operations going down all the time to keep the cartels in line.

Obviously they're getting a cut now.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.