[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Elemental Control

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 6965638-four-elements-symbol.jpg (300KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
6965638-four-elements-symbol.jpg
300KB, 1920x1080px
Is there any truth or background to this? Can we control elements, even in minor ways, like extinguishing a candle instead of throwing a fireball?
>>
>>17219472
hose, flamethrower, shovel, fan
>>
File: 1446964432512.jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1446964432512.jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
>make a shit cartoon with asian themes
>use the greek four elements instead of the wu xing
Why are westerners such retards?
>>
you can pick up and throw EVERYTHING. fire and air won't go far tho
>>
>>17219472
To extinguish a candle's flame, deprive it of oxygen.
>>
>>17219477
topkek
>>
>>17219714
Are you the new avatar?
>>
>>17219520
Yeah because asian cartoons and comics never would dare to mix their style with western elements. Oh, no, they wouldn't dare.
>>
>>17219472
No, get out
>>
Yeah, its called chemistry dip shit
>>
>>17219477
rub-a-dub dubs confirms
>>
elements can be controled(creating plasma out of air without burning you just as well creating absolute zero zones in a blink of an eye) by the mastering of quantum fisics, atm i am trying to do it, its way too hard because not just you need to understant what is "this" that we are on and that we are and at the same time we is so to speak, but to break your brain limitations as well, i have some um... funky ideas on how to do this but its probably a thread to another category anyway
>>
they represent the 4 states of matter: liquid, solid, air, plasma

GET SHREKT
>>
>>17219520
They actually wanted to go the 5 elements road, but realised it will be too difficult politically.
>>
>>17220897
>air
>OMG GUUYZ I FUCKIN LOVE SCIENCE
>>
>>17219829
at least those have distinct themes, not just "uhhhhhh asians", because there's only one culture in asia and it's jackie chan look alikes in conical hats and silly clothes
>>
Yes we can.. Someway..

A lot of experience..
Knowledge from their nature..
Feeling for them..

Maybe some weed and a walk around a camp fire..
Swimming in some lake..
Climb some higher place when the air is stronger..
Dance on the ground..

Train yourself..
Feel their power with your inner body..nature..soul..
Then when you need them pleased their with humble to help on you..

This kind of secret of the force..
>>
>>17219472

>extinguishing a candle

In a way you can do this using the air element. By blowing it out.

To make it seem more babies though drawer your arm back and fling it forward hand outstretched stopping just before the candle and it will in many cases go out - you have just used the air element to extinguish a flame.
>>
>>17221961
You should have your own show on budapest tv
>>
>>17221968
you can use water and earth too for extinguishing flames, you just need to focus on channeling your inner fluids or brown earth and release through the orifices on top of the flame, obviously you can only extinguish flames of your own capacity, an average person has enough power to deal with a candle but say for a campfire you'd need at least 10 or so people channeling their golden water energies into the flames
>>
>>17221976
Teach us more oh enlightened one. Could a hundred unified streams of golden energy extinguish a raging forest fire? What terrible power could a thousand menhold? This world is a mesterious place my friends.
>>
>>17221968
that sounds extremely babies to me
>>
>>17221992
a forest fire would be a massive undertaking, similar to that of defeating a raging dragon but it is not impossible for a hundred man
but it highly depends on their training, diet and coordination, even a trained hose monk can only use his powers for a certain amount of time and distance and requires time to recharge, therefore it is most advisable to create a rotation of braves at the front, further back people getting ready and then people resting and replenishing their strength

naturally the more strong man you have available the greater the power will be but as everything it has it's own downfall, larger groups of people are harder to command and achieve harmony amongst the ranks
>>
>>17219520
the newest anime, Musaigen no Phantom World has a character who uses the wu xing as a basis for her powers. It's pretty tight.
>>
>>17222019
that's the one with the rope dancing chick isn't it
>>
>>17221943
>gas*

sometimes your autism exceeds my own, congrats
>>
>>17221955
No, actually it's exactly the same. How many anime are there where the characters were silly fake western 18th century dresses while every other think is very Japanese.

Weeaboo confirmed.
>>
>>17222751
I have literally no idea what you're saying. But good effort Pablo.
>>
>>17222825
newfag confirmed
>>
>>17222825
>>17222836
you're both dumb. feel better now?
>>
>>17222836
Because you can't speak ingish? Sure.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.