[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's your opinion on David Icke? is he right? do inter-dimensional

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8

File: david-icke.jpg (17KB, 586x330px) Image search: [Google]
david-icke.jpg
17KB, 586x330px
what's your opinion on David Icke?
is he right?
do inter-dimensional reptilians rule the world?
>>
File: 1387859096149.jpg (973KB, 878x1396px) Image search: [Google]
1387859096149.jpg
973KB, 878x1396px
>>
I think he's crazy, literally. Reptilians?..

But, his knowledge of the banking system and global elite is first class. He has done his research that's for sure, but where he gets the Reptilian shit from idk. If he was just a normal conspiracy theorist he's probably be a good one. He also went on Wogan and said he was the Son of God and the Messiah.

He was a professional goalkeeper and sports presenter one day then suddenly.. reptiles.
>>
>>17218764
>Reptilian shit from idk
It might be an allegory for something else that's he cannot call out or else he would have been dead long ago.
>>
>>17218595
Hmm...probably not.
>>
>>17218595
loljk of course they do you big silly goose xD
>>
>>17218595
Reptilians are real. I am a Reptilian.
>>
>>17218771
Reptilians = Jews

..if you call out the Jews, suddenly you are a fascist, antisemite etc.
You can't reason with people when the Jews are in the game..even when you show proofs of Jewish people controlling the media, banking system etc. They always play the Holocaust card..and I don't even hate Jews, I think the problem are the Zionist elite.
That is just my theory.
>>
>>17218888
/pol/?
>>
>>17218888
>8888
Mirin.
>>
I've seen shapeshifting reptillian eyes on youtube
>>
>>17218764
>then suddenly.. reptiles.
suddenly DMT doesn't look so enlightening does it
>>
>>17218764
>He also went on Wogan and said he was the Son of God and the Messiah.
Did he?

Source.
>>
>>17218595
The reptile thing is full on nuts, but he seems pretty on point with regards to how the global elite work and maintain power.

It has always been said that the line between madness and genius is incredibly thin. I think Icke tows that line very close

>>17218888
>Reptilians = Jews
And there is that theory too, that he just uses reptiles as a codeword, so that no one can shit on his books as a piece of hate speech.
>>
>>17218942
He did, I remember watching the show when I was a kid at my Grandparent's house, they always watched Wogan. Remember feeling uneasy when the crowd started laughing at him after he proclaimed his god hood. The video's easy to find on YouTube.
>>
File: image.jpg (297KB, 1024x684px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
297KB, 1024x684px
>>17218789
post your feet
>>
>>17218595
this
>>17218969
and this
>>17218888

Like a lot of conspiracy theorists hes right on some things, wrong on other things. The whole Government puppets and corporate elites, thats pretty much set in stone now. Most people know the game of life is rigged and we have wars for profit, resources etc.

However, the reptile thing, either hes wrong about that or reptiles is the code. Like >>17218888 states, once the jews are mentioned everything is thrown out the window and you're an evil nazi white supremacist etc etc take your pick. Hell people were crying about mel gibson again just cause he appeared at the golden globes.

I reckon you've already checked it out but if you search david icke terry wogan you'll see them humiliate him on tv to make him a crazy lunatic and have him ostracised from society.

they're happy for you to spout all this stuff then humiliate you but as soon as you make it about jews they immediately shut it down
>>
>>17218998
You made the claim, i want a source with time stamp.
>>
>>17219077
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwMNINWcy-A
>>
>>17219110
Do you really interpret that as him saying that he is the second coming of jesus? He is just saying that he and who ever else could say what ever and people would still laugh whether it is true or not.

And we all all one so in that regard we are all sons/daughters from god.
>>
>>17219416
>Do you really interpret that as him saying that he is the second coming of jesus?
no I just posted the video thats on youtube.
>>
>>17219449
>no I just posted the video thats on youtube.
Ok, thanks mate.

How do you interpret it?
>>
>>17219464
same as you I think. Hes interpreting god as something else, not a white man in the sky with a big white beard. Wogan and the tv crew have angled it so that it sounds like hes seeing hes jesus 2.0 to mock him

A bit like Charles Manson of all people. He says its stupid they worship a dead guy on a cross because everything is god. We're all god, the trees, the rivers, the bees, the dogs etc etc are god
>>
he's kinda icke. tehehe
know nothing about him.
>>
I read half the wiki. And he seems like a cool guy, that inspires joy joy feelings in others. ok?
>>
>>17218764

so he's possessed by some interdimensional demon/spirit/reptar who wants to advance the thoughtform of reptars.
>>
>>17218929

if it means i learn the truth then it's time to know the truth
>>
>>17218595

BLACK HOLE SUN WON'T YOU COME
>>
It'd be nice if there were real sightings of reptilians and not just "this person looks weird in this frame, their human disguise must be malfunctioning". Claiming there's a secret society ruling the world would be one thing but no, they also have to be lizard people.
>>
>>17218595
>>17218717
>>17218764
>>17218771
>>17218888
He says reptilian as a sort of code talk for 'they' be them the Jews or what have you. He doesn't mean literal lizard people. He means people who use/rely on the reptilian part of the brain. They who rule the world through cold, calculated, brutal and emotionless precision.

Its all bullshit either way. If you're a loser you're a loser. Its not some conspiracy keeping you down.

Mankind will eat itself in its quest for self validation.
>>
>>17220236
this.
>>
>>17220236

nah he actually said he believes in lizard people on some video interview documentary shit somewhere on youtube. too lazy to go find it
>>
He actually believes in reptile human hybrid elites and a full blown reptile race.

Yahweh Rules
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WMGQhNgQek
>>
>>17220236
>>17219071
>>17218969
>>17218888

The Moon Matrix is introduced in Human Race Get Off Your Knees: The Lion Sleeps No More (2010), in which he writes that the Earth and the collective human mind are manipulated from the Moon, a spacecraft and inter-dimensional portal controlled by the reptilians. The Moon Matrix is a broadcast from that spacecraft to the "human body-computer," specifically to the left hemisphere of the brain, which gives us our sense of reality. He writes: "We are living in a dreamworld within a dreamworld—a Matrix within the virtual-reality universe—and it is being broadcast from the Moon." Unless people force themselves to become fully conscious, their minds are the Moon's mind. This idea is further explored in Icke's Remember Who You Are: Remember 'Where' You Are and Where You 'Come' From (2012), where he introduces the updated concept of the "Saturn-Moon Matrix".[56] In this more recent conceptualization, the rings of Saturn (which Icke believes were artificially created by reptilian spacecraft) are the ultimate source of the signal, while the Moon is merely a sort of amplifier.

>yeah right, looks like a code
>>
File: 1439858407498.jpg (50KB, 500x489px) Image search: [Google]
1439858407498.jpg
50KB, 500x489px
>>17218789
Do your women have tits and if so what are they for?
>>
>>17220363
According to Icke, the moon is artificial. A hollowed out planetoid by a supremely advanced alien race... watch who built the moon on YouTube...reptilian is definitely not icke's code for jew. He believes /x/. He most definitely believes.
>>
>>17220562
https://youtu.be/XeWtaIAsX6k
>>
>>17220236

Yeah, it's never a conspiracy keeping anyone down. Society would never do that.
>>
>>17220363

this sounds really interesting. i might have to read this.
>>
>>17218595
David himself is most likely a reptilian.
>>
Yes he was right about the lizards. They exist within us. People like psychopaths and other mentally disturbed have Reptilian DNA and larger or distorted parts of the brain that cause them to revert back early within our evolution when our Lizard DNA had greater affect on our brains and emotions. As far as Obama and Clinton being Lizard shapeshifters I doubt
>>
File: avians.jpg (63KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
avians.jpg
63KB, 500x375px
>>17219658
>It'd be nice if there were real sightings of reptilians and not just
So look for it then. This notion is far from baseless.

>they also have to be lizard people.
Would that really surprise you? Its obvious that the human history is not as simple as we have been thought and the ruling elite has always claimed to the descendants of the dragon or having the blood of the dragon all over the world. Same with the talk about shapeshifters, flying machine etc.

And reptilians isn't even the only species that has been here.
>>
>>17220572

what if the moon is "wormwood" the asteroid and it caused the cataclysm which killed the dinosaurs?
>>
>>17221161

dinosaurs had feathers
>>
>>17221203
Some of them, yes.
>>
File: cornell.jpg (12KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
cornell.jpg
12KB, 236x236px
>>17219650
AND WASH AWAY THE RAIN.
>>
Icke blows away Wogan in the 2006 interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Azq40dxzZAs
>>
>>17218595
He already admitted the reptilian conspiracy was an allegory. Granted that's like saying I was only pretending to be retarded.
>>
>>17219545
the only reasonable case for god
>>
>>17221818
source ?

"Icke said it was "friggin' nonsense" that his reptiles represented Jews. "There is a tribe of people interbreeding," he told Jon Ronson in 2001, "which do not, do not, relate to any Earth race ... This is not a Jewish plot. This is not a plot on the world by Jewish people"."
>>
>>17220444
kek. nice trips
>>
He's a fucking scammer. Yet there are people that will follow his every word. I can photoshop better lizard eyes on celebs than he
>>
File: abkabkabk.png (51KB, 556x424px) Image search: [Google]
abkabkabk.png
51KB, 556x424px
>>17221161
wings are a metophor for spaceships
THEY ARENT TRI/ANGLES IN THE BIBLE, ITS A UFO. FUCK U SO MUCH NIGGER

>>17221818
>>17218764
>>17218771
>>17218776
>>17218888
FUCKING SHILLS

Kappa Skeleton Real
>google it

its in a museum

if u want more 4plebs archive: 3 man or 3 fingers

if not:
>rant:
>like youd go to a museum
>like youd help us
>go back to posting chrystal and divination threads with the mods
>FUCK OFF
>>
>>17218595
Riley Martin would probably agree and we all know how credible he is.

The targzissians are obviously reptilian.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.