[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

illuminati

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: 215.png (14KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
215.png
14KB, 228x221px
Are there any illuminati members here?
>>
Illuminati are followers of the Ancient Mystery schools of Babylon.

That is what the great William Cooper always told us.

What it means is that they worship the Anunna gods of the Old World of Mesopotamia.
>>
File: d8439-bob-dylan-tallis-tefillin.jpg (19KB, 379x317px) Image search: [Google]
d8439-bob-dylan-tallis-tefillin.jpg
19KB, 379x317px
Anu of the Sumerian is Cronus to the Greeks.

But the Romans personified him as Saturn.

This is why the Jews wear that Cube on their head.

Because Enlil is the the Son of Anu, he is Zeus or Jupiter.

And Enki is his brother Poseidon, personified by Neptune.
>>
Yeah man what u want?
>>
File: ill.gif (3KB, 96x96px) Image search: [Google]
ill.gif
3KB, 96x96px
>>17217919
>>
>>17217919
The illuminati ceased to exist when they tried to grab for power.
It is a fact I know from many original pieces of work written in German. I also have much from Weißhaupt himself but who would believe me...
>>
If you wanna know what the New World Order will be, you need to know what the Old World Order was...
>>
>>17218000
Well, friend - what was the Old World Order?
>>
>>17217921
what happened to the tower of Babel, tried to build it so high it skimmed the sky? it fell.
I don't know much other than that, and kid's bible stories. what 3.33 means, etc. nor do I particularly care, it's merely an observation.
>>
>>17218006
We aren't allowed to tell you what the tower was for.
>>
>>17218010
Okay, I will tell just for the lulz:

It was never. It is a metaphor for an event. A symbol.

Hah.
>>
File: Schechter.Bavel_.TowerofBavel.jpg (1MB, 1280x993px) Image search: [Google]
Schechter.Bavel_.TowerofBavel.jpg
1MB, 1280x993px
>>17218006

Hi, as a Comparative Mythologist I like to read the Myths of all the cultures and look at the Similarities between them.

For example the Hebrew Bible which became the OT was copied from the Sumerian Tablets, so the stories of the Deluge are retelling of the earlier flood account.

And Also, the Sumerian tablets have their own version of how the Tower of Babel fell.

I will post both versions for you to read, The Bible and the Sumerian version of the same story which adds a few more details.

First from the Bible:

Genesis 11

The Tower of Babel

11 Now the whole world had one language and a common speech. 2 As people moved eastward, they found a plain in Shinar and settled there.

3 They said to each other, “Come, let’s make bricks and bake them thoroughly.” They used brick instead of stone, and tar for mortar. 4 Then they said, “Come, let us build ourselves a city, with a tower that reaches to the heavens, so that we may make a name for ourselves; otherwise we will be scattered over the face of the whole earth.”

5 But the Lord came down to see the city and the tower the people were building. 6 The Lord said, “If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them. 7 Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other.”

8 So the Lord scattered them from there over all the earth, and they stopped building the city. 9 That is why it was called Babel —because there the Lord confused the language of the whole world. From there the Lord scattered them over the face of the whole earth.
>>
File: a001153.jpg (71KB, 416x450px) Image search: [Google]
a001153.jpg
71KB, 416x450px
>>17218023

And now from the Sumerian tablets:

For Marduk therein a sacred city, a place for skyships, to establish!
When his followers at the place assembled, stones to build with they found not
Marduk how to make bricks and burn them by fire, to serve as stone, to them he showed,
Therewith a tower whose head the heavens can reach they were building.
To thwart the plan Enlil to the place hurried, to placate Marduk with soothing words he tried;
To stop Marduk and Nabu in their endeavor Enlil did not succeed.
In Nibru-ki Enlil his sons and grandchildren assembled; what to do they all considered.
Marduk an unpermitted Gateway to Heaven is building, to Earthlings it he is entrusting!
So did Enlil to his sons and grandchildren say.
If this we allow to happen, no other matter of Mankind shall be unreached!
This evil plan must be stopped! Ninurta said; all with that agreed.
It was nighttime when from Nibru-ki the Enlilite Anunnaki came,
From their skyships havoc upon the rising tower, fire and brimstones they rained;
To the tower and the whole encampment a complete end they made.
To scatter abroad the leader and his followers Enlil thereupon decided,
Henceforth their counsels to confuse, their unity to shatter, Enlil decreed:
Until now all the Earthlings one language had, in a single tongue they speak.
Henceforth their language I shall confound, that they each other's speech will not understand!
>>
BTW,

Nabu is Marduks Son.

Its said that he is the Father of Nebuchadnezzar.

And if you Remember Saddam said he was the Reincarnation of Nebuchadnezzar, and he was going to rebuild Babylon. Iraq is this land of Mesopotamia you know...
>>
>>17218027
>>17218023
Thank you for letting the questioneer think for himself.
>>
Shinar = Sumer
>>
>>17217919
I know some, I'm a reptilian by the way
>>
Cannot help to wonder why the sharingan?
>>
>>17219395
ups the edginess
>>
I'm a ghost.........so yeah I kinda know a lot. It's cool i guess
>>
Present
>>
>>17218000
Woah
>>
File: image.jpg (399KB, 1163x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
399KB, 1163x1600px
Ya it's a lot of fun
>>
>>17217919
not a member, but my grandfather is
>>
>>17218027
sounds like someone didnt like our progess, ancient next lvl tec humans confirmed
>>
want to ask illuminatis ( free masons ), i have heard about free masons that are public up to level 3, is it true ? and how can you join secret free masons ? you have to be in some sort of royal family or have a alot money in account ? and do you get money for doing sort of things or is it just secret society ?
>>
>>17217919
Which one? The World Order of Illuminati, the Bavarian Illuminati based in Munich, the Bavarian Illuminati based in Ingolstadt, the Honorable Order of Illuminati, the Secret Lodge of the Illuminati...
or one of the other thousands of dipshit societies that call themselves Illuminati today?
>>
>>17217919
sharingan
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.