[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anybody else here have abilities such as clairaudience and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (953KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
953KB, 3264x2448px
Does anybody else here have abilities such as clairaudience and clairvoyance through dreams?
>>
>>17216719
No
>>
>>17216719
Story?
>>
I do, so did my grandfather.
>>
This began about a month ago. I began having strange dreams. They were realistic and included people from my everyday life, but they were nonetheless strange. It took me a day or two to realize that my dreams were actually small snippets of the following day or events showing me what would happen if I did a certain thing. This has been going on for, like I said before, a month. I am very, very confused and looking for an explanation.
>>
>>17216719

I do.
>>
>>17216719
Yes.

Everybody does.

Everybody has "psychic" abilities.

...it's just based on faith.

Kinda like believing in God.

(poor fools)

See, you have to believe in "God".

Not God.

But "God".

Get it?

The more you simply BELIEVE in these psychic abilities, the more they manifest.

You can't have a doubt.

None.

You.

Just.

Have.

To.

Believe.
>>
>>17216719
I do, I can see events taking place and yet to take place including the identity of future leaders and major events. I tend not to share such information with those of a lower spiritual plane because they wouldn't know what to do with such information
>>
Here, i just unlocked after a long time trying. Also i discover that i have a kind of guardian watching my astral
>>
File: 1418194216162.png (4KB, 227x230px) Image search: [Google]
1418194216162.png
4KB, 227x230px
>>17216796
Don't listen to this cabbage.

"Belief" is a tool of the Illuminati. Be LIE f

Do not "believe" but Realize. Real EYES. not "EYE"
>>
>>17216796
Me
>>17216803
Shut the fuck up.

"I tend not to share such information with those of a lower spiritual plane because they wouldn't know what to do with such information"

This is what you call a "fraud"

Psychic Hotline sorta people.

I tend to not share such information with those of a lower spiritual plane?

It's pretty easy to share "information" on the internet, huh?

This person is still trapped in the third dimension.

"Visions" happen in the forth.
>>
>>17216841
for example, the number 4, EXAM(test) ample(plenty) .

You'll do well on your test if you choose answer 4.
>>
>>17216796
Me
>>17216841
This guy, too.

Just...lol...look at his name.

This is an anonymous message board.

The great, unique thing about this message board is that it IS anonymous.

How can one trust someone with a name tag?

Special snowflake.
>>
>>17216845
Look pal, I'm not one of those FAKE PSYCHICS, I'm the real deal. I'm the reincarnation of a very powerful sultan from the time of emperor Hirohito. I can probably divine what you had for breakfast just by twitching my anus.

I can tell you your first name and the next president of the united states.
>>
File: d83eebd583ae9fdfb9a933f4a4a9dc04.jpg (106KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
d83eebd583ae9fdfb9a933f4a4a9dc04.jpg
106KB, 1024x768px
>>17216862
Greetings new 4chan user and welcome to /x/, You seem to think that this is my special login information, however this is incorrect. Only Administrators, Moderators, and Janitors have special log in information.

I did not have to sign up for this site, give an email, password, or any other form of credential.

However I DO have to give Google my user data, OR I can optionally hand over my credit card i information.

Name tag does not take my anonymity. Google CAPTCHA does.

For more information see >>>/g/

Thanks. Sincerely - a wizard
>>
Not in dreams.
I have intrusive thoughts that hint at the future.
Unfortunately, there are two aspects that make it entirely fucking useless.
If at any point I recognize "hey, that might be a premonition", it absolutely will not be.
And, the premonitions I do get are completely useless, like, the details of a particular car I might see later that day, or the plot points of tv episode I watch later.
Anytime I have an intrusive negative thought, like "shit, it would suck to have the brakes go out and fly off this cliff" I reflexively wonder if it might be a premonition, just so it won't be.
>>
Yes, because anonymously, it totally matters if I impress people or not.
>>
Just asking, not questioning your ability or anything, but what is my first name?
>>
>>17216876
lol
>>
File: 300px-CryptoidMonkies.gif (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
300px-CryptoidMonkies.gif
17KB, 300x300px
>>17216904
Am I wrong?
>>
>>17216875
Do it.
>>
>>17216912
lolol
>>
>>17216913
Jeremiah

Trump.

Fucking bam, you're welcome. That'll be $39 usd
>>
>>17216903
What kind of name is Shakean?
Are you a nigger?
>>
>>17216921
Wrong. But close. You got the J.

And...cool? It's not like it fucking matters anyway lol
>>
>>17216931
If dubs your name is Jeff, if not I'm logging off to hone my abilities.
>>
>>17216947
Jonathan, you fucking moron.

Go away.
>>
Yes it happens to me all the time. I keep a dream journal by my bed at night.
>>
>>17216875
whats my name? show me you your power
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.