[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In the last YouTube dump thread there was an idea to come up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: MAlogomed.jpg (40KB, 800x755px) Image search: [Google]
MAlogomed.jpg
40KB, 800x755px
In the last YouTube dump thread there was an idea to come up with a master /x/ channel that contains links to paranormal/weird/ and horror videos.

The channel can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwkxDMMzjVgQ8VXNjLpD5hg

Everything is getting sorted and put in one of several categorized playlists for ease of viewing. This all came about as the Massive /x/ Dump has a shit ton of broken links, low quality videos, and hasn’t been updated in a very long time. Also the fact that I always end up losing links to videos that I think are creepy or at least entertaining. Figure using youtube’s playlists would make it easier to sort and maintain (be able to update, clear broken links and whatever).
What I need help with is filling the damned thing with videos.
So what I’m asking is for you guys to help me out by posting ANY videos that you think is worthy of keeping/sharing. IT can be anything horror, paranormal, weird, or strange. Even stuff that is well know or has been seen before will help.
IF anyone really wants to help with specifics I really need good creepypasta, urban exploration, and caught on tape (like UFO’s, ghosts on film and the like) videos.
But like I said any youtube videos will help. There are a whole bunch of weird videos that I have forgot about, so don’t be shy posting things even if they have been seen before.
I also want any channels you may know about. A additional part is making a list of /x/ approved youtube channels in the subscription section.

Keep in mind this is sort of a pet project, but with enough work and a good library of videos it might turn into something neat.
>>
>>17216306
Marble Hornets is the true /x/ archive.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWPksiSzgfI

From the looks of it, this is a similar archive channel
>>
>>17216339
I should add for series I'm adding only the first few or at least only a handful of early episodes/submissions. The idea being that people can decide after watching a few videos if it is worth checking out.
There are too may videos to put it in a playlist (and keep it organized so that people can find series easily) and would be a ton of work to keep updated as some of these things have odd timelines and update over the course of years.

Also if anyone has recommendations for something like playlist ideas, I'm all ears.
>>
>>17216384
>>17216014 is talking about some channels if you want to check it out. Otherwise just keep a lookout on /x/ as things are posted?
>>
There is also some old public domain horror and Science fiction movies you might want to think about adding.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.