[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Creepypasta help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

/x/, I hate to make a thread about this but it has been driving me insane for some time. I am looking for a (what I am assuming) was a creepypasta. The story is set in the future about a group of soldiers fighting a war on some distant planet in a sort of exo-suit. It centers around one soldier who later finds out that the rest of his squad is actually dead inside the suit but it's keeping them alive somehow. I beg of you /x/, help me identify this story.
>>picsortofrelated
>>
This is an episode of Doctor Who

www.youtube.com/watch?v=veV4EdTb344
>>
>>17215819
Why would you put someone into the suit if the suit can work on it's own?
>>
>>17215827
Yes, it was pretty identical except that they did not turn hostile. Thanks for the input anon.
>>
>>17215832
I didn't write the story anon. But to answer your question, you would probably need the person inside to operate the components of the suit. Even after they were dead, the body could have acted as a sort of conduit to transfer energy. As I said, I didn't write the story just an idea.
>>
Ba-bump

Any other help anons?
>>
>>17215881
yeah, here's some help. This board's slow, don't keep bumping yourself, you're fine.
>>
>>17215894
except for right now when the thread almost dies
>>
>>17218176
This.
>>
Bump, cmon anons I need your help!
>>
Is this it?

https://youtu.be/AXPmBtZOWJk
>>
>>17215856
Like in crysis 2
>>
>>17219233
Unfortunately not, anon. Thank you for the attempt, interesting story there too.
>>
Sounds like the plot of SOMA. But that is not in space.
>>
>>17220098
WAU DID NOTHING WRONG
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.