[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dreaming of the Eye

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: Dream_Eye.png (1MB, 1707x1872px) Image search: [Google]
Dream_Eye.png
1MB, 1707x1872px
Hey /x/, I don't usually lurk around these parts, but I had a dream the other night and I really can't figure it out.

I'm not sure what you guys think about dream dictionaries, or whatever terminology you use, but on a regular basis I have some vivid dreams and usually use Dreammoods to decipher what they mean. But, from what I can recall from this dream, I can't find anything that adds up, and something just felt off about it.

It's been about a week now, so I can really remember the situation but what does stand out is the pic related, I sketched up.

I recall seeing this symbol, this eye, sketched upon a purple wall in a sandy village corridor. I turned around and the alleyway surrounded me, in all directions there were just more walls, with this symbol scattered around periodically. I looked around, and suddenly behind me was this man in an awkward hood painting/sketching it into the wall, who quickly fell into his shadow. I turned around to get a better look at him and he appeared from another shadow behind me. He spoke to me with such a stoic but serious tone, telling me something about the eye as he placed another in front of me. I do not recall a word he spoke to me, or even his voice, outside of his serious tone, but he asked me a question before he disappeared again which I cannot recall. Then before the shadow overtook the alleyway, was the eye on the wall, staring at me.

I wanted to know if I could have your input in it. Usually I'd just blow it off, but this symbol is eating at me and I'd like to know why.
>>
interesting i will look into this for you
>>
>>17215442

it's a reptilian eye from the 4th dimensions. if you watch i, pet goat 2 you will see a dragon eye looking at the 3rd dimension from the 4th. go watch. 1 tablespoon epsom salt mixed into 16 ounces of filtered water every night for 21 days straight. it will give you diarrhea in the morning, but it will also push little green and yellow blobs out of your liver and gallbladder and into your toilet. get a don croft blood electrification device for $35 (ebay has them). colloidal silver from pipingrock.com helps your blood conduct electricity better. get a piece of toilet paper, fold it into small squares, get them wet and put the wet toilet paper squares between the penny contacts and your skin (ideal location is your wrist pulse). try duct taping the whole thing to your palm overnight. you'll kill off the parasites in about 30 days and maybe you'll stop dreaming of the reptars who made those parasites.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.