[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it spookier to imagine that every element of day-to-day life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Is it spookier to imagine that every element of day-to-day life is the machinations of a powerful organization

Or is it spookier to imagine that the nobody gives a shit about you, and the vast majority of life comes down to mundane coincidences.
>>
Your the one with the giant brain, you tell us.
>>
>>17215142
I think its comforting, frankly. Somebody cares enough to try and manipulate and control me.
>>
File: welcome_machine_pf.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
welcome_machine_pf.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
>>17215102
welcome to the machine my dear...

There are 3 solutions:
1.- be part of it, and ignore the idea forever
2.- scape to a forest, and become a druid, a hermit or whatever
3.- create your own country
>>
>>17215102
The third, worse truth - the machinations of the powerful organizations that control your life are run by mundane coincidences, and people nobody gives a shit about.
>>
Why do indians always have deformed children?
>>
>>17216935
Incredibly larger population, lesser average medical coverage per person, and lack of internet and social control means increased chance of genetic mutation/defect and potential for such information to reach you (as opposed to the probably higher number in China).
>>
File: truth.jpg (288KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
truth.jpg
288KB, 1366x768px
>>17215102
Both are true.
>>
>>17215102
That looks like one smart baby.
>>
>>17215102
Go on Youtube and search Sam Harris Free Will. Click on basically any video and watch it.
>>
>>17219132
I choose not to
>>
>>17217004
>nd lack of internet and social control means increased chance of genetic mutation/defect and potential for such information to reach you (as opposed to the probably higher number in China).

Wtf are you on about. Children are always born fucked up there because their parents inhabit a literal cesspool of pollution/sewage. How does the internet/social control create deformities in newborns lmao? Are all /x/ posters like this guy?
>>
>>17217004
Pollution too. Industrial herbicide. The Green Revolution was followed by skyrocketing farmer death and suicide. Both of which are correlated statistically with inflammation, which is how the pesticides work.
>>
>>17215164
Stockholm syndrome.
>>
>>17219459
>How does the internet/social control create deformities in newborns lmao?

It doesn't, but it DOES control how often you hear about it happening in totalitarian govts. Thus why you hear more about infant deformities in India, instead of the most populous country - China. I do wish you'd pay attention.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.