[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Third Eye

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (114KB, 468x628px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 468x628px
One of my coworkers was talking about his psych class and how they went over the third eye. I'm familiar with the terminology but I don't exactly know what it is. He was going on about reaching an enlightenment and being able to ask yourself questions and getting answers. Can anyone clear things up on what it actually is and how to achieve it?
>>
just wish for it untill you begin to reach the phase. may take a few years
>>
>>17215050

Fucking stop this shit before all the basement guru's emerge from their cheetos smelling slumber to talk about how enlightened they are. I'm gonna report this shit and see if a mod deletes your thread.
>>
>>17215050
third eye is the agna chakra, associated with knowing. I suppose raising your shakti (kundalini, its basicly like a sort of life energy or chi or whatever else they call it, generally understood as the active particle in reality as opposed to shiva who is the static. shiva and shakti form all of creation in tantric nomeclature) from your lowest chakra to your ajna chakra (third eye) could give you the siddhi of knowing everything. It extremely hard to raise it that far or raise it at all, dont trust the new age hippies. read some proper hindu texts about the chakras as that is where the term and technique comes from.
>>
>>17215058
children, this is a "shill"
>>
>>17215071
What's a shill? Sorry, I'm a little new to /x
>>
>>17215079
people who want to surpress higher knowledge.
>>
>>17215079
its basicly anyone who has a different opinion than you, ro atleast thats how its used around here :V
>>
>>17215086
no need to report a thread for being paranormal on /x/.
>>
>>17215091
Well im just saying that in most cases, its abuzzword like faggot, jew, autist etc
>>
>>17215086
>>17215082
>>17215079

All wrong.
A shill is a user with a corporate or goverment aganeda attempting to naturally lead threads away from answers which hurt whom they are representing. Sometimes paid, sometimes not.
>>
>>17215098
So the real shills are the ones calling others shills to start conflict like this?
>>
>>17215106
Or perhaps the real shills are just folks who don't see with all their eyes. Only one, up on a little pyramid.
>>
Bumping for interest
>>
>>17215098
i know m8 but here on /x/ the shills want to surpress higher knowledge.
>>
File: 246449_0.jpg.png (230KB, 476x357px) Image search: [Google]
246449_0.jpg.png
230KB, 476x357px
The third eye is kindof a big topic on its own, and I don't exactly understand what it is you want to know about it. How to achieve what exactly?

The third eye is an energy point in the body located in between the brows on the forehead. It is known as the seat of knowledge, where wisdom and clarity is found. Think of it like an antenna of sorts. You could also think of it as your inner eye of discrimination. But to think of it as an eye only is to limit what it actually is. There are many facets to its function, and to understand it, you have to learn about the whole system of energy in the body.

You don't achieve the third eye because it's something that all human beings inherently posses. Also, your third eye is and has always been active, otherwise you would be dead. However, your third eye along with the other 6 major energy points in the body are only operating at limited capacity. That is until a human being is ready to undergo a process of transformation that will allow their bodies to be free-flowing, full-time conduits of energy. When that happens, your entire energy body including the third eye will be fully operational.
>>
>>17215050
The third eye is related to the 6th-chakra, responsible for intuition, psychic vision/hearing and similiar things. Chakras are energy centers within your body. You have 7 major chakras, and all of them are anatomically related to organs, body functions and psychic abilities.

Opening the third eye / 6th chakra will lead to the ability to see and probably hear spirit entities.

>to ask yourself questions and getting answers
Well, you have a higher self, its basically your spirit self, your immortal form. And it guides (and if possible) tries to protect your physical form, because its an incarnation of it.

Its weird but yea, you can actually contact your higher self. Its still you, but its...well....you in another plane and dimension, so yet it is seooerated to some extent.

So yeah, you can ask it questions and get answers
>>
>>17215058
Heh same guy who got the life path numbers thread deleted.
>>
File: no_need_upset.gif (780KB, 325x203px) Image search: [Google]
no_need_upset.gif
780KB, 325x203px
>>17215058
>>
>>17215221
I don't know if it's related, but I get painful straining in my eyes and head at random times when I'm home. It mostly occurs when I think of religion and life.
>>
>>17215410
Take some time to meditate with this sensation on your forehead. Allow it to be what it is. Don't strain, just feel. If it is a sensation coming from the third eye, then focus on the sensation will create deep meditation.
>>
>>17215079
It mean "people who point out how stupid our delusions are". Folks on /x/ and /pol/ use the word a lot when normal people point out that they've gone full potato.
>>
>>17215940
I never had any experiences with meditation before.

When I have the feeling: I lose focus, my vision starts to get weird, and sometimes get after-image.

The best way to describe the pain is when you look at an extremely bright light close-up but more intensified.
>>
>>17215940
>>17215980
Forgot to mention is that if it occurs when I'm trying to sleep, I get vivid dreams.
>>
>>17215079

then you may find that helpful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVdYIdlCfEM
>>
Weirdly I used to get this sensation in my forehead every time my blind friend was close to me...related?
>>
File: Fnord.jpg (253KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Fnord.jpg
253KB, 800x800px
>>17215050
While many have become known of the 3rd eye even less have been made aware of the 4th eye.

This special 4th eye is capable of all the things that the 3rd is and more. It is stronger.

I have opened my 4th eye.
>>
>>17216062
Basically, it is a more stronger 3rd eye?
>>
>>17216247
Not as strong as the 5th eye of course.
>>
>>17216247
Is it the eye of your anus?
>>
>>17215258
How does one gain access to yourself.
>>
>>17219118
Yes, to activate you have to insert a fiery cross up your rectum. Every inch of it.
>>
>>17216327
>not having the 7th
Up your game senpai
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXhZZe6O0zY

No need to thank me
>>
>>17219225
>Having eyes
Do you guys even ocult, is 2016!
>>
Just research chakaras
>>
>>17216062
that eye isn't one, it is called anus
>>
its harmful I would not reccomend it.
>>
>>17215050
>4th year psych major
>read this post
wtf does psychology have to do with the 3rd eye
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 500x506px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 500x506px
>>17215095
Fuck you anon!
>>
>>17215050
There is no third eye.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.