[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

paranormal relationship?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: telepathy500a.jpg (35KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
telepathy500a.jpg
35KB, 500x361px
The month I made 18 years old I got to know the most beautiful girl I've ever been with. Not only beautiful: interesting too. She's also interested in matters of the same kind as I, and also very spiritually-inclined too.

Strange started to happen. Waking visions of our future child, sensations of knowing each other for eternity. Dreams of each other every night. She had experience with extraterrestrials; claims that when about seven years old she was abducted. When we had our first mushroom trip together, she saw our future daughter again. After this, a triangular-shaped UFO appeared hovering over us. They did nothing, but she claims they spoke to her, telepathically. It is also worth noting that we experience telepathy frequently, but it is somehow out of our control.

But she's a friend of my ex. Soon after having sex with her for the first time I started to feel really guilty about eveything I have done to my ex. Not that I WANT to go back to her, but I started to feel guilty for all the lies and dissimulations I made part of. The guilt sometimes subsides, and I know, intuitively, the only way to be happy would be through self unconditional love and love for my current girlfriend. I couldn't go back to my ex, because it would make me a prisioner of my guilt, and my current makes me feel so whole. Also she is intensely loved by my family too.

I've looked for patterns and found the labels of "twin flame" and "dark night of the soul", both of which seem to be awfully precise about the current conditions. I don't understand what is happening, truthfully. I would like any opinion of thee on the matter.
I am on the deepest, darkest psychological distress I've ever been. I wake up sweating and with pain in my chest. My neck's lymph nodes are freakingly swollen. I know all these symptoms are mind-related. I feel despair and angst on a level that I could relate to both Nietzsche and Breuer in Yrvin D. Yalom's "When Nietzsche Wept". Thank you in advance.
>>
>>17214104
>Waking visions of our future child, sensations of knowing each other for eternity.

All those moments will be lost in time, like... tears... in rain.

I had this special girl, too...
Then life happened...
>>
>>17214104
http://evelorgen.com/wp/

You are being used, fuck with interdimensionals

http://www.amazon.com/ref=mw_hm

Hope you get redpilled before you get vampirized by interdimensionals, your energy drained

You have been warned not to go into a relationship
>>
>>17214104
Also those aee ETHERIC IMPLANTS

localized pain in an area of her body. only way to get out of your rut is to redpill and become self aware. you need to get those removed and start learning to meditate and clear yourself before getting fucked over by an interdimensional (think space lizards)
>>
The relationship is fake. It's not you or her, it's something else (reptilians or insectoids). Hope you get redpilled soon
>>
>>17214104
>I am on the deepest, darkest psychological distress I've ever been. I wake up sweating and with pain in my chest. My neck's lymph nodes are freakingly swollen.

Congratulations! You're in love! This is as good as it gets, enjoy it. No, really.
>>
>>17214972
OP, I do think it's funny but I didn't mean to come across as a dick. Honestly, I am happy for you and her. Let go of the guilt and live your life.
>>
I had a girlfriend (don't know if I could call it that) who may have been linked to these kinds of insect beings. I don't know her history, but once I start to speak about it everything I say starts to sound like psycho babble.

How it goes is that our relationship was almost purely sexual for several years, and I was about 20 and she was, I think, 49 at the start of it. Lots of deception about her identity involved through the whole course of the relationship. A very mysterious woman with a very strong ability to persuade with her eyes. She could get men and people to like her by talking with her eyes, if that makes any sense. She had some psychic gifts as well, but anway.
>>
>>17215392
During the beginning of it, before we had gotten together, she would always flirt with me and cook for me. I remember at one point not being able to stop thinking about her, after a while it progressed so bad that if I tried to fight the thoughts of thinking about her I'd get kind of scrunched up in my stomach and get minor twitches originating from the area in my stomach. Unless I was with her physically and mentally it wouldn't stop. So this went on and we finally got together. I remember reading something about aliens putting implants into people to cause people that wouldn't normally fall in love to fall head over heals for each other very early into the relationship. However at the time I brushed it off at the time only believeing it about 50% and even less that it could apply to my situation. Even now a part of me doubts it but another part, due to my experiences, thinks it might be plausible.

So after a while, about a year and a half, I first started getting intuition's that maybe she was into or involved with something bad, spiritually speaking. Just intuition based off of nothing. I'd also noticed that sometimes she'd exhibit similar twitches and spasms outwardly from her stomach if confronted with subjects like sex, or me leaving her to have sex with other women. I soon found out through several different sources she did some kind of myticism/voodoo/witchcraft to my stomach to keep the two of us forever bound to each other and keep me crazy and emotional about her.
>>
>>17215395
So everytime I tried to leave her I'd feel this intense pulling to go back to her and get intense no stop thoughts all about her on a range of different subjects. I remember one time It was so bad that I went into prayer and something came over me that help me not think about her. The moment I broke the obessive thoughts she began to call me and harrass me and tell me how she loved me. I'm not lying when I mean almost exactly the moment after I broke my thoughts off of her she came calling.

On a spirtual level the whole relationship took me totally off course over what I had planned to be doing in my life. If your a very spirtual person you'll understand what I'm talking about.

The strangest part of our relationship was the amount of times I had seen the number eleven eleven. The first time we had sex and got together and thus it being our anniversary was on November 11, 2010 at 11:11 am. I remember the two of us taking not of it and laughing about it. The same day we spontaneously had sex again however at 11:11pm.
>>
>>17215398
We had several arguments where when I try to leave I'd get into my car and it would 11:11. I'd ask her strange questions pertaining to this kind of thing and we'd see the 1111 on a receipt or on a car's license plate. Safe to say I'd see it all the time when something strange about her was trying to make itself known for my own safety. Whether it was the score of a basketball game, a receipt, the time, someone speaking it, etc, I'd see it.

I remember also I'd get thoughts of her, or feel what I could only describe as her personality or soul around and inside me where I'd be 'feeling her' so strongly that I'd have to seek her out and be in her presence. To this day I can feel 'her' inside me...Anyone else anywhere would call me crazy, and in a way they are right, this is all crazy not-normal stuff for crazy people. I remember one time I had been trying to break up with her and was talking to my friend on the phone in the middle of the night and kept feeling her all throughout myself but veyr much so in my stomach. Then At precisely, and I swear to you on this it's not lie, One hour, eleven minutes, and eleven seconds into out conversation my phone lights up and beeps. I look at the phone and tell him about it and hang up to check what message I received. I look on the phone and it's a text message from her saying "How much she loves, and needs me" and what not.
>>
>>17215402
Towards the end our relationship turned more sexual. I remember one night in that place of consciousness between sleep and being awake I had several strange images in my mind of insect like beings killing people from some sci-fi movie I'd seen a while ago. The thought that these things were somehow using the energy generated from the loveless sex we had been having also crossed my mind. As I was having these thoughts I woke up and found her standing in a corner of the room in dim light. It all felt very strange. She then told me she was having a lot of trouble breathing and couldn't sleep (she always had insomnia problems probably because of all the things bothering her on her mind). This was the first time she ever had a breathing problem this bad. I told her about the images and the idea I had and she just suddenly got very pissed off. I don't know how to explain it, but I know she wasn't pissed off in the idea that I was saying something crazy, but that I said something she didn't want me to say or to know about. She got really mad and proceeded to try and foment a fight. So I remained silent and just watched her and she she went on. Eventually I left at around 4:30 in the morning.

So that was basically the beginning of the end for me of three years. The strange thing however is this. I tried to text her today to just see how things were. The first text was texted at 1:11 pm. The second at 1:17 (which is my father birthday-January 17) and the third at 1:21 which is a multiple of 11x11. After that I felt what I can basically describe as 'her' in my stomach and then proceeded to see the numbers 11111, 111, 1111 almost twenty times in the quick books program I was using in several different places randomly. And now I'm here writing this....

http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?1263-The-White-Light-Trap
>>
Hmm very interesting OP, these delusions of grandeur sure do make for a good tale. Unfortunately there is nothing paranormal about your relationship, but there sure is something catatonic about it
>>
Your eyes meet. Instantly you feel as if you have known one another for years. You may experience de` ja` vu of having been with this person before-intimately. You disregard the feeling, thinking that this is simple coincidence, or a normal physical attraction to someone of the opposite sex. Then paranormal events and synchronicities occur; erotic dreams and a mysterious psychic link deepens between you and your “dream” lover.

Could it be the real thing-true love? Or is this a love bite set-up, a pre-arranged bonding drama orchestrated by alien beings?

Believe it or not, a growing number of abductees and experiencers of alien contact are reporting that they have had their love relationships set-up by the aliens who abducted them. After over ten years of working closely with abductees and even mind control project survivors, I believe that the Love Bite is real.
>>
>>17215431
My definition of the Love Bite ranges from simple break-ups of love relationships to elaborate bonding dramas between two targeted “abductee” partners, all orchestrated and subtly manipulated by the aliens. Keep in mind that this phenomenon also extends to MILABs (abductees who report both human military and alien abductions) and survivors of mind control projects under the multifarious umbrella of MK-ULTRA.

Discussion of alien medical exams, implants and genetic hybrid breeding programs are commonplace amongst alien adduction researchers. But when it comes down to the dynamics of how aliens manipulate other areas of our lives, most UFO researchers are sheepishly silent. The credibility factor is the issue at stake here and it usually boils down to lack of hard scientific data to prove something so nebulous as love relationship manipulations. Perhaps we are looking in the wrong direction, expecting scientific explanations that are outmoded, compared to what real “alien technology” exists.
>>
>>17215436
Whether the technology is alien or human, a disturbing number of experiencers are coming out of the closet to report that they have had their love lives directly interfered with by the aliens. The classic “love bite” relationship can be best described by these main characteristics. You may have been in an alien orchestrated love bite relationship if these symptoms were experienced:

>You are an experiencer and abductions have occurred in your family line.

>
You have dreams of a particular person for several years or even months before you meet the “dream person.” You or the other partner is driven to meet one another at all costs. It may become an obsession to find this person

>Abduction memories and/or vivid dreams of being put together with another mate to bond emotionally and/or sexually. These dreams may be mutual where a sensation of “astral sex” was experienced
>>
>>17215441
>An increase in paranormal events and synchronicities regarding the targeted partner. De ja vu memories of having known the person before.

>An empathic and even telepathic connection with the love bite partner. Sometimes the feeling is so intense that you feel as though your souls have been joined.

>An increase in paranormal events and alien abduction related activity during the bonding drama.

>Love obsession in one or both partners. Often this happens to the exclusion and switching off to one’s current spouse or mate.
>>
>>17215450
>Telesthesia-the sensation of the partner’s bio-energy field, especially in a sensual way. This can be the sudden perception of the other person’s aura (when it was not perceived normally before), and also the distinct sensation of the lover’s touch on your body, even if you are miles apart. For example, the sensation of being kissed, caressed or even made love to when the partner is thinking of you or perhaps “astrally visiting” you. This often happens in altered states of consciousness.

>A “switching off” of the love bite partner while you are still in love and emotionally plugged into the other person. This has been described as an emotional unplugging of the partner-leaving the obsessed person in a grievous state of unrequited love. The switching off often occurs after only a few months into the love bite drama and can often be traced back to an alien abduction or “manipulation” in the switched off partner’s experience
>>
>>17215452
The love bite drama will usually be such that the emotional and sexual tension rises between the couple, because of factors, which prevent the consummation of the relationship. For example, both love bite partners are married to other mates and live miles apart. Or one partner is switched off from the in-love person, leaving them pining away in emotional misery.

There are variations to the love bite dramas, wherein, for example, two abductees are placed together perhaps for the purpose of having children together, and they may not go through all of the stages of the above set of symptoms. Based on the numbers of love bite case histories I have compiled, I have come to the conclusion that there are three possible reasons for a love bite set-up. Briefly, those reasons are for a genetic bloodline study, emotional harvesting, and neutralization and distraction of “troublesome” abductees and/or researchers
>>
>>17215455
One factor that stands out in love bite cases is the high degree of psychic events, the pattern of love obsession and the sudden switching off of one of the partners. The love bite relationship is disempowering to the abductee. True love is not. When these symptoms present themselves, combined with the memory or distinct sensation of being set-up and manipulated, then it could be a Love Bite

Do relationships like these happen to non-abductees, which are not being manipulated? The answer is yes. Anyone can experience a love obsession, or a partner who is suddenly glib and becomes uninterested, or even a high degree of paranormal experiences. But the awareness of interference and manipulation, memories of having met before in “dreams” and abductions, and the fact that one or both persons are abductees is usually the giveaway

In my 2000 book “The Love Bite: Alien Interference in Human Love Relationships“, many abductees were able to recognize how their lives and relationships were being directly interfered with. Once they increased their awareness, they were better able to regain control over their lives. If we understand how the process of alien manipulation works, we are better able to determine our own true destiny, and most importantly, finding our true love

http://evelorgen.com/wp/articles/alien-love-bite-related/love-at-first-sight-may-be-an-alien-love-bite/
>>
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/alien_lovebite01.htm

READ THIS. I say don't let her get into your life. STAY AWAY

Relationships are nothing like they are in the movies
>>
File: 1450905881563.gif (893KB, 500x296px) Image search: [Google]
1450905881563.gif
893KB, 500x296px
Hoo boy awfully /schizo/ in here.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.