[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just started Marble Hornets. But I want to know if the spinoff

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (6KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
6KB, 480x360px
I just started Marble Hornets. But I want to know if the spinoff EverymanHYBRID needs the WickedStickyAlex videos to be a complete story. I ask because the channel has been deleted, and am hoping to find a mirror somewhere for his videos.
>>
Page 10 Bump.
>>
>>17213866
Those are not spinoffs. Completely unrelated to eachother and not even done by the same people. I envy you in a way,for just starting out. But Im also kind of sad for you because the fandom has pretty much fallen apart.
>>
>>17213866
Everymanhybrid is a completely different show.
>>
>>17213866
there is no central slondormon cannon, some of the creators have cross overs but murblhurnuts wasn't one of them
>>
>>17213866
Marble Hornets is its own self contained thing.
>>
>>17215361
Marble Hornets fandom is still pretty big if you ask around. Even some people in my normie school know about it.
>>
Marbel hornets is its own thing.
Everyman hybrid crosses over with TribeTwelve. Even then its only a cross over and doesn't really effect each other really.

Everyman also is connected to a tumblr blog and briefly some other guys youtube.
>>
Did Marble Hornets ever end? I'd go back and catch up but I lost my place.
[spoiler]last I remember, Tim was going through some shit after they learned he was masky from totheark and none of the questions anyone had other than that we're answered[/spoiler]
>>
>>17216874
The majority of the fandom extended to the writers/actors themselves. THAC was almost just as popular. Now that shit has gone down between them and they all got married and started having kids,the teenage girls have started to lose interest.
>>
Okay, I get it. Everyman is it's own thing. I just meant that all the stories were part of the "slendermythos" kick.
Noone has answered my question, what happened to WickedStickyAlex's channel/videos?
>>
>>17216988
Like, he took over the channel and investigation, was following Alex some more, and then the marblehornets channel started doing the clear lakes broadcasts

I dont understand and honestly lost interest
>>
>>17220250
I never started the Clear Lakes series, Did it end up being tired with MH? I thought it was supposed to be unrelated? Oh well..without Tim I honestly dont care about any of it. I liked him as a person and an actor and to me he was the most interesting person in the story. You could've replaced the other two guys with literally anyone,or taken them out altogether and it wouldn't even matter. Troy,Alex,Brian,Seth,Jessica were all interchangeable. I consider Tim to be the main character with how everything turned out in the end.
>>
>>17220262
Jay* not Troy
Though it applied in real life too. THAC is not THAC without Tim.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.