[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Angelic Numbers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 444.jpg (136KB, 1188x631px) Image search: [Google]
444.jpg
136KB, 1188x631px
So, for over a year I've been involved with Angel Numbers and I already know about their spiritual meaning since I've been seeing them everywhere.Even the "2" variation is the one I see the most nowadays.

So, I wanted to ask you about what are your toughts about Angel Numbers? Are they bullshit, or do they hide a bigger meaning? Many people talk about the 11:11 thing but everything could be a big coincidence in the end.
>>
>>17213783
With cellphones now everyone check the time all day long. Statistically you have the same chance to see repeating digits than not.
I see 11:11 everyday but also 17:53
>>
Angelic numbers? What's that? Sounds like a made up thing.
>>
>>17213783
>Many people talk about the 11:11 thing
who what where?
>>
>>17213868
/x/
>>
Lurking invested in this thread proceed.
>>
i always look at the clock at 1337 i even wait to see it if time is around 1330
>>
>>17214000
Im seeing trips bby :^)
>>
>>17213893
No its not just the schizophrenics many people see that time. It's an actual thing people have been seeing for a long time.

I forget what it's called but I think there's a Wikipedia article about it. I always spot the clock at 7:11 or 9:11 have since I was a kid. Thing is 911 is the emergency number that gets drilled into your head as a child and 711 is my birthday. So my take is that your internal clock kind of gets primed to take a look at the clock around these times, to the point where you are subconsciously looking for it.

Or it means you're the chosen one I dunno.
>>
>>17213783
Tricks of your soul to motivate you.
>>
>>17214027
Or it means you're a sperg who doesn't realise that, that's the reason you're noticing the number so often
>>
File: portada-discoPBN1.jpg (2MB, 1417x1417px) Image search: [Google]
portada-discoPBN1.jpg
2MB, 1417x1417px
>>17214037

Interesting. Angel Numbers usually give you "guidance".

Could it be that our own soul manipulates our mine to check these numbers so it comunicates with us? Like some sort of "alter-ego". Could actually explain the idea of "somebody proctecting you" or something.
>>
>>17214027
are you a girl i know by any chance
>>
My mom sees 3:33 all of the time.
>>
But what meaning have this numbers?
>>
>>17214562
I might be, does the girl you know have a cock?
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Numerology
>>
>>17213783

>Even the "2" variation is the one I see the most nowadays.

I dont know what it means for me personally, but for the last couple of months I see "222" at least once or twice every day.

777 is a big one too, but not as often.
>>
>>17214896
> see this
> look at clock
> it's 22:21
>>
It started about 4 years ago, i started seeing to notice 444, on clocks, license plate, phone, many times a day. I feel good about it but i dont really know what it means.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.