[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /x/, I just tried to do a summoning of my "Guardian Spirit"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Guardian-Angel.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Guardian-Angel.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
So /x/, I just tried to do a summoning of my "Guardian Spirit" (yes i did a protection ward/spell prayed to my patron god etc etc...). Now, i did this for over 40 minutes, i had no distractions, my head was clear (i had done yoga and meditated prior to commencing the ritual), and after about 20-30 minutes. I heard a voice in my head, it said hello and i introduced myself, as did he. I asked if he had any knowledge to pass my way, and he said "not at the moment, i just wanted to make my presence clear". Now, is this real??? Or was it just due to me being in silence so long
>>
>>17212000
In most cases, guardian angels is yourself from the "future" helping your younger you.
You can communicate by thought, most likely when you meditate.
>>
How do I summon my guardian spirit?
>>
>>17213680
I'd pray to your creator and ask for a response from the guardian. I wouldn't do this because you could always just ask God to talk to you. I've heard a voice from my guardian and from God.

God's voice sounded more Comforting, Jolly, Familiar, and Calm. When I heard God, there also came a sense of relief just by hearing his words.
>>
>>17213720
So you just pray to God and ask him to speak with the guardian or God?
>>
>>17213758
Whoever you want to talk with, I guess.
I think it helps to have a desire on these types of things.

If you want your guardian, ask for him.
If you want to speak with God, ask him to talk with you.
>>
>>17213763
Is there something else I should know?

So what I plan to do:
>Pray to God
>Ask to talk with him (or my guardian spirit)
>???
>Talk to God
>>
>>17213793
be patient and be vigilant.
It might take days or even weeks.

Keep asking him until you are sure. He will work with you.

Giving up on him is the worst thing you can do.
>>
>>17213800
So I should make it a daily routine?
>>
>>17213806
I think you should just so that you have your heart set on what you want.

I noticed that when I received a clear concise message, was when I was most wanting it.
>>
>>17213811
Is the "clear concise massages" kind of a voice in your head?
>>
>>17213820
I've only had two clear messages and one was inside of a dream and I hardly ever dream. The dream was me standing in a white room that didn't have any boundary to it. There was a woman there with white robes on and she told me "everything will be ok". I asked her how I should get my life together and that's what she told me.

The other message was IRL!!! It was from God and it was when I was extremely depressed, suicidal and hopeless. I thought that God hated me for the "sins" I have done and that's when he told me, "I love you".

Hearing the words, "I love you" were so magical coming from him. It had sustenance and raw emotion to it. It instantly made me feel better.
>>
>>17213820
>>17213836
btw, when I heard God's words, it didn't sound like it came from my head.

It sounded like it came "across" something.
>>
>>17213166
That's what I thought, it was a pretty cool experience. I'm going to be continuing with this
>>
>>17213758
I didnt exactly pray... Get some candle/incense, do a bit of a prayer to which ever deity you choose, ask to be able to speak to the guardian spirit, meditate for a long time.

They may or may not show up the first time. Keep trying
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.