[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Astral Projection Advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: awake4.jpg (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
awake4.jpg
2MB, 1600x900px
I've recently been attempting astral projection via the astral vehicle & rope technique methods. Im pretty new to trying this, so i dont expect being able to get it right on the first few nights.
>be me, 1am
>cant sleep, decide what the hell, might as well try it
>lay with my arms by my side, feet straight on my back
>begin to relax myself and get comfortable, regulating my breathing and slowly become more so relaxed
>try the rope method, begin to imagine myself climbing a thick rope hand over hand towards my ceiling
>focused on the fans noise going overhead so i dont think of anything else, only 2 things on my mind
>begin to get a tingling vibrations all throughout my body, start to focus less on my fan and more on climbing the never ending rope
>body becomes more & more numb as time passes, (think it was sleep paralysis)
>eventually start to feel as if theres a slight weight on my forehead (assuming its my third eye opening)
>it becomes harder & harder to focus on climbing the rope, i ignore all other senses & continue
>feels as if my body is getting heavier, & a part of me is moving upwards towards the ceiling
this is the part where i feel like i messed up.
>heart starts to race, my mind begins to become distant on other things. i try to calm myself & works for now
>start seeing a blackish/purple tube through the darkness of my closed eyes, kinda get excited
>this tube leads on for longer than i expected, in my mind i was telling myself to keep climbing as if i was almost there
>keep doing this for awhile, out of the darkness i begin to see my fan overhead & see it as it continues to go off
>this last for about a minute or so, i feel like i mightve got too excited or ready to see "it", and maybe couldnt calm myself enough to pull through.
>i try to move & feel like i actually am floating, but somehow everything falls backwards & the darkness of my closed eyes returns again.
>everything goes black & i accidentally move my physical hand.
>>
If you guys are interested i can post my astral vehicle method experience. Ive been attempting this for a few days now & it feels as if i cant get there. dont know if its anticipation or something else, but if any of you anons who are more experienced on this topic have any advice to share you'd help a bunch.
>>
>>17211777
> do some astral attempts
> posts start getting multiple 7s
>>
I'm not too sure if I had an OOBE but this one time, I was just sitting/laying on my couch and I was listening to my soundcloud stream just going through music and such, I was also blazing a bit. I had like 4 chops if I remember correctly. I don't know if that would play into affect, but I think it helped out the experience. I remember kinda sitting up abit and I just closed my eyes and started to relax and just let the weed high go through the vibrations of my music that I was listening to, you know. Like really getting the vibes going... I was really digging the song that was playing I don't remember what it was but it was some future house mix shit . Anyways, I had my eyes closed for about 20 seconds before I noticed myself start to get visuals in the darkness of my eyes being closed. It was almost as if I was looking at the center of a wormhole, I began to feel this buzz.. But I didn't really pay attention to it cause I thought it was the Fuzzy feeling you get from weed. I then had this gut sinking feeling in my chest down to my stomach. Almost like the feeling you get from a roller-coaster, it felt like I was accelerating and I thought that it was the subconscious Gforce I was feeling.Then it stopped and I was suspended in space for almost 2-3 seconds I could immediately see the stars and then I saw a bright light and it felt like I was getting pulled out further as if my atoms were getting pulled from my body on earth and then I got a little frightened and opened my eyes. What was this? Was I making contact with some ayy lmaos? Or was it just an immediate OOBE experience, like a random one. Has anyone ever had something happen to them like that
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.