[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christian Occultism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1451767642214.jpg (559KB, 900x1176px) Image search: [Google]
1451767642214.jpg
559KB, 900x1176px
I've finally narrowed down my belief system to that of Christian Occultism, rooted in Hermitism, quite like how Christianity is. I'm interested in beginning my study in the esoteric tradition, and was curious where to start. I'm interested in Internal and External topics, things that have tangible results, but aren't necessary visible. I'm especially interested in communicating with greater beings, such as angels, possibly even demons. Where do you recommend I start?
>>
>>17211394
Who buddy we caught a live one.

First, check out my library, if the thread's not up it's in the archive.

Get a handle on your Gnostic and appendant material. If you want contact with alterity, the Mandeans are likely up your alley. For contemplative methods, the Church (Orthodox and Catholic) and it's contemplative heretics like Molinos' or strange outliers like the Beguines.

If you don't mind demons, Lemegeton's standard, and if you can NEET it up a bit, pure Abramelin may be worthwhile for you.

Maybe some Rosicrucianism or Golden Dawn to supplement.
>>
History of magic and the secret doctrine.
>>
>>17211394

I suggest to read Liber Null & Psychonaut. ;)
>>
>>17214825
dont corrupt a pure one ;-;
>>
>>17214852
I've read that book. How is that corrupting?
>>
qabalah http://www.kabbalah.info/eng/content/view/frame/2373?/eng/&main
>>
>>17215220
Give me a quick rundown of the Kaballah. Is it metaphysical, internal, external, a path to enlightenment?
>>
a path to enlightenment
>>
the mystery school on youtube.
is rather time consuming.
>>
>>17211394
The Hermetic Tradition by Evola
>>
File: religious jargon.png (238KB, 1002x552px) Image search: [Google]
religious jargon.png
238KB, 1002x552px
jacob FRank
FRankists
FRankfurt, germany
FReemasonic lodges
Freemason Franz joseph molitor

Periodic symbol Fr is Francium

>Bulk francium has never been viewed. Because of the general appearance of the other elements in its periodic table column, it is assumed that francium would appear as a highly reflective metal, if enough could be collected together to be viewed as a bulk solid or liquid. Obtaining such a sample is highly improbable, since the extreme heat of decay (the half-life of its longest-lived isotope is only 22 minutes) would immediately vaporize any viewable quantity of the element.

I found the shards of God
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.