[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think extraterrestrials are playful or have they evolved

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (67KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 600x450px
Do you think extraterrestrials are playful or have they evolved to the point of lacking any sort of humor?
>>
File: 1444758888141.jpg (66KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1444758888141.jpg
66KB, 900x900px
>>17210773
Both.

Reptilians have great taste in humor.
>>
They have a fantastic sense of humor and are deeply caring beings. They are aware of God, a fundamental part of their science.
>>
File: fedora.jpg (140KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
140KB, 960x720px
>>17210964
>Science
>God
Try again.
>>
>>17210773
If by sense of humor you mean eating human flesh then sure
>>
>>17210979
>assuming God is a patriarchal elderly human male with a totalitarian attitude and an insecurity complex

What a simplistic pleb mentality. Even atheists can recognize Buddhas God; the consciousness, and the field it produces/exists in. The universe is God, WE are all God; God is the totality of all existence, and we are small particles of that existence that have the fortune to experience it subjectively. Aliens know this, aliens appreciate this. That's why they don't run roughshod over us and claim the planet as their own; they see an inherent value in sentient life.
>>
>>17213594
Or they see the earth as a good place to mine.
>>
>>17210979
Objective science as opposed to our relative science.
>>
>>17213594
You don't know that. It isn't proven by your science or your god. See? Let the Fedora have his fucking hat and let him shit in it by himself.
>>
>>17213602
The Earth is a terrible place to mine.

There are literally limitless mineral resources in outer space; in moons, asteroids, debris disks, and uninhabited terrestrial worlds (like Mars). Coming to Earth to seize its resources would require defeating its relatively advanced native sentient species (humans). This would likely cost enormous resources and manpower, increase the risk of death, and require significant time to clear and secure an area to place mining machinery. It makes no sense to do this when you can get the exact same minerals, metals, and elements *for no cost* throughout every planetary system in the galaxy.
>>
>>17213606
>You don't know that. It isn't proven by your science or your god. See?

I said it's the Buddhas God. It's the oneness described by bodhisattvas and buddhas
>>
>>17213346

Yep this
>>
>>17210773
I don't know. Its a shame I never met one and most likely nobody ever will.
>>
>>17213346
I think it's pretty funny.
Like burgers made of meat that's made of burgers that's made of meat.
>>
>>17213602
Unless you mean catching new pokemon.
Cause that's the only reason people go to this region.

Seriously despite how much money you sank into gold, it isn't worth as much as my ass to these aliens. and they probably don't care about the ass itself, but more the germs inside.
>>
>>17210964
Oh how the fuck would you know?
>>
>>17213770
Same with water, there are entire planets that are just water with no land.
Aliens have absolutely no reason to visit us unless it's to kill us for fun or study us.
>>
>>17210773
Do you think there is only one kind of extraterrestrial, and thus all the same in regards to your question?
>>
>>17213770
What if it's to mine resources unique to our planet? Not minerals or elements but something about us, or the species native to our world. Like psychic vampires or the like.

Or what if they're pan/multi-dimensional humans who are in need of something only we can provide as being untampered with biologically similar to original man excepting the highly increased number of us with respect to the past 7 billion and growing.
>>
Maybe the reason aliens haven't contacted us is because we're not funny we just make off the wall observations and references to things that only we understand. If we started roasting reptiles we would get hella giggles
>>
>>17214684

They want it all
>>
>>17216933

Redfines pan sexual. Cut off the head the body will die.
>>
>stick probes up people's butts for lulz
>troll everyone with crop circles
I think they got a humor.
>>
>>17210793

The Reptilians are allies with the Anunnaki.

The Anunna made us in the garden of Edin in Sumer.

But they didnt create us like a god you think would create, they took a primitive primate humanoid that was already existing and they blended their DNA with it.

That is not creation its Manipulation.

These gods are below the Creator of All that is, but that is another subject.

This is about the Builders.

The Pagan gods of the Pantheon.

Did you know that the Reptilians were often seen with the gods ? For example Enki / Poseidon. He was always in the company of Sea Nymphs, or they are called Naga or Nereid.

This same god is known as Neptune and one of the moons of Neptune is Nereid.
>>
>>17210773
I don't think they had humor or games to begin with. I think those are more Earth mammal things.

We're ape-people; our closest living relatives (chimps) find it hilarious to shit into their hand and chuck it at someone annoying. Our closest spiritual equals on the planet (dolphins) think rape is a jolly good passtime.

I'd be surprised if aliens even had a societal concept of humor, or irony, or play.
>>
The Greys are a Hybrid race between the Anunnaki and the Reptilians.

But they cant reproduce very fast.

We are made in the image of an after the likeness of the Anunnaki.

And we reproduce very quickly. This is why the reptilians are interested in our DNA and they sent their Grey servants here to study us.

The reptilians are master of genetic manipulation.

They are the ones that Taught Enki and his son Ningishzidda how to be genesis scientists and to create the first hybrid with the primate humanoid and the Igigi.
>>
File: PROMETHEUS_WETA_VFX_01.jpg (349KB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
PROMETHEUS_WETA_VFX_01.jpg
349KB, 1400x700px
The Igigi are the Watchers, which means they are the same as the Angels or the Malakim of Yahweh who Fathered the Anakim.

When they fell they became the Fallen.

I call them the Builders but you would know them as the Engineers.

Let me tell you about the Leader of the First Revolt of the Igigi.

Its an old story about a rebellion of the workers of the Anunnaki, the Igigi were set to mine the gold that the Anunnaki needed and they said the work was too hard for so few and they revolted and set fire to all their tools.

Enlil / Yahweh was enraged by this and he wanted to sacrifice the leader of the revolt of the workers as an example to force the others back to the mines.

But Enki came up with the idea to make us, the primitive worker to take over the hardship labor and appease the Revolt of the Igigi.

The Name of that Rebel was Geshtu-e. And his DNA was used in the creation of the first anunna / earthling hybrids.

So what that means is that deep within us is the Essence of a Rebel...
>>
File: bola.jpg (74KB, 833x551px) Image search: [Google]
bola.jpg
74KB, 833x551px
is this space junk or ayylmaos fucking with us?
>>
All humor hinges on mocking people or things. The laughing person is a jackass, and the elites of many cultures have refused to even smile at times to avoid comparison to rabble.

Often, you have people concerned over whether the rich will be the only ones to colonize space. Something else to consider is that space makes everyone rich - it's estimated that there're one trillion Oort cloud objects over 1km in diameter. These objects can generally be described as comets, and they likely contain all the elements required for life - especially carbon, which can be used to make graphene.

Spacers will be a feudalistic, elitist bunch. They'll feel they're too good to laugh. Aliens will be the same way, especially is they're religious like >>17210964 suggests - no one who cares about other beings, while also believing in a god, would mock anyone.

Counter intuitively, light hearts can't go to space.
>>
They're probably all dicks.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (317KB, 1424x643px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
317KB, 1424x643px
>>17218718
>>
>>17218488
Why did they created human for?Mining? They should be able to make robots easily for that kind of task if they came to the point of genetically engineer humans
>>
>>17219107

Hi, I have come across your question before and I will try to Answer it.

The Anunnaki did have the ability to make AI or Golems.

A Golem is an artificial body that is made and given a fake computer life force to complete a task.

But what I have found in all the Mythology is that the Golem is very dangerous and if you leave it to its own resources after a short time it will to rouge and go off mission and start to become a monster.

Basically AI can be very dangerous if you do not control it, its dangerous to life.

So they dont want to make AI to mine for them. If you make them too smart problems arise.
>>
>>17218996
mad photoshop skillz
>>
>>17219152
thanks for the answer but i'm not sure an advanced AI is necessary for mining task. Yet, if other missions were involved why not

Is there anything in our DNA that couldn't be related to other mammals or even earth biosystem to prove it?
>>
>>17219187

If you look into the Sumerian stories about Inanna you will come across a popular myth where she was killed and hung on a stake.

Then later Enki made two clay emissaries to go into the underworld and bring her back to life.

Its a pretty important story and worth the read.

````````
We are made in the image and the likeness of the Anunnaki, but they found a primitive primate humanoid on the plains of the Abzu.

They took that being and blended their DNA with it to make a Hybrid which they later gave the power of procreation.

Its the Missing Link
>>
>>17218930

Yeah but imagine the knock knock jokes.
>>
>>17218784
I think you've been watching too much Jupiter Ascending.
>>
>>17216623
Or have sex with us.
>>
>>17216647
Good point. I think too many people assume that any aliens advanced enough to travel space would necessarily have certain personality traits. I don't see why aliens' personalities wouldn't be as diverse as ours.
>>
>>17218452
>I'd be surprised if aliens even had a societal concept of humor, or irony, or play.

Just about every creature on Earth with any level of intelligence engages in play. I don't think aliens would be any different.
>>
File: Shields Independence day.jpg (531KB, 1920x812px) Image search: [Google]
Shields Independence day.jpg
531KB, 1920x812px
>>17213770
When I realised this it ruined all alien invasion films for me. There is nothing on Earth that isn't infinitely abundant and easier to get hold of in space.

But what about us you may think, if they have the technology to get here, they certainly don't need us as slaves as they would have robots.

If they want to eat us because we taste nice, they would have the technology to clone billions of humans from a single drop of blood making landings to hunt us inefficient and wasteful.

No, the only conceivable reason for an alien invasion would be if they have some sort of holy crusade to rid the universe from all non-believers and even then it wouldn't be an invasion but a simple orbital bombardment/plague releasing and even then berserker probes are the better option.

I hate my autism.
>>
>>17220283

They are here to farm spiritual energy and that means sex.
>>
>>17220431

maybe we're all cylons mining this rock
>>
>>17220431
Fossil fuels. What then?

Maybe these space niggas drive intergalactic hummers and need some dinosaur juice, and the only shithole in their nearest star system that has that is here?
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.