[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tulpa Creation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 14

File: tulpa_10_by_ulwik-d5apl1o.jpg (54KB, 900x636px) Image search: [Google]
tulpa_10_by_ulwik-d5apl1o.jpg
54KB, 900x636px
I'm Ready, /x/
I've weighed the consequences, I've reflected.
I'm ready, so lay it on. How do I make one? Any first hand experience would be great.
>>
I ate a bunch of refried beans and pretty sure dropped a tulpa in my toilet this morning.
>>
>>17210679
Underrated post
>>
>>17210672
bump
>>
>>17210679
I laughed
>>
Insistance, perseverance, visualization
>>
>>17210672
There are no consequences OP, it's great. That is unless you have some crazy mental health issues. Remember to be consistent with meditation. If you half form one and stop trying they'll get annoyed, plus it's a dick move.
>>
A lot of people are using tinder these days to great effect
>>
Look at any of the 5 million guides on tulpa.info
>>
Are there any guides for creating tulpas from metaphysical perspective?
>>
Is this stuff even real or all of this is just some grand trolling attempt that got way out of hand?
Like Slenderman.
>>
>>17213520
Not that I've read. Although mine says he feels like he was split not created if that makes sense.
>>17213544
Nah, nothing very paranormal about it. It's like giving your subconscious a voice and personality through visualization.
>>
File: Youre not perfect.png (406KB, 789x711px) Image search: [Google]
Youre not perfect.png
406KB, 789x711px
Will answer specific questions if anyone has them. If you don't know anything yet there are plenty of guides to look at if you just google them.

Making tulpas was really big on /mlp/ a while back before the threads got banned.
>>
>>17214387
Why on /mlp/?
>>
>>17215304
Zoophilia faggots
>>
bump for interest, always read about this but i cant find real info
>>
>>17215661
go to tulpa.info it's a massive collection of guides. I'm also willing to answer questions if there's something specific you can't find there. I can type for my tulpa as well if you have questions for him/ are willing to believe I'm not RP'ing.
>>
Ignore all guides and advice and just do it completely on your own. Free yourself from those .info fools and their thought poisons
>>
If you think you're ready and prepared, then you're not. You should hold off.
>>
>>17218420
???
>>
>>17210672
It's not a matter of weighing consequences. Just look up the longest guides out there, read them, and you're set. It can take a really long time depending on how focused you are, so the worst that can happen is you spend 6-12 months on and off wasting your time only to give up with no results because it's taking too long. You need to be able to focus quite a bit every day until it's done or you might as well spend the next few months watching paint dry.

Don't buy into /x/'s role play bullshit and don't listen to the professional skeptics who don't know anything about it but still think they're an authority on the subject.
>>
File: 1449698845974.jpg (2MB, 1134x8671px) Image search: [Google]
1449698845974.jpg
2MB, 1134x8671px
>>
>>17219057
Anyone got a source on the first giantess pic?
>>
>>17219123
Looks like Envy from Nanatsu no Taizai (I think that's how you spell it) or "seven deadly sins".
>>
>>17213520

Look up guides on creating elementals or servitors and modify them a little. Franz Bardon has stuff you can use if you prefer a more old schooled approach, or use any of the numerous chaos magic stuff out there.

Basically you're creating an entity. You give it as much attention and energy as possible over a long period of time until it becomes self sustaining.
>>
>>17210672
why would you do that ?
>>
>>17219287
Not OP but being able to talk with your subconscious is pretty beneficial.
>>
>>17210672
Why would you willingly give yourself schizophrenia? Are you that lonely?
>>
>>17219384
>having schizophrenia would be good

Theres nothing to "weigh" here, OP. The only reasons people do this is out of fasination and being lonely. I get lonely too but I dont want to go anymore crazy than I already am. What would a doctor say about someone with a "tulpa" or whatever you wanna call it? Theyd give you drugs and recommend therapy, hell my cousin was sent to a looney bin because he had an episode and said he was a "saint".
so its either something you have to keep a secret from literally everyone you know, or you are deemed a crazy person. Whats the upside again?
>>
>>17219427
Just butting in as an indifferent third party, but if someone's using a tulpa as a way to alleviate anxiety or combat depression, isn't it just an unorthodox coping mechanism?

As long as the person isn't having delusions of it literally being a 100% real being and can still recognize that it's just a psychological phenomenon, I don't see the issue.
>>
could someone else see my tulpa?
>>
This is pretty stupid but since I created my tulpa I´m seeing things
I´m not crazy I swear but could having a tulpa expose me to other entities?
>>
>>17210672
Make a Jackie Chan tulpa
>>
Started on one a while back, but have kind of dropped the ball because I can't pay attention long enough. My experience so far has been pretty nice, not crazy.
>>
if you have a real tulpa you have full blown schizophrenia. It's not what you think it is. it will consume you and fuck you up more than you already are. it is not a coping method, its the step before you go full blown apeshit the step before you do something even more fucked
>>
>>17219384
but if I understand well, it's not even your subconscious given you create it and give it a personality you want.
>>
>>17210679
kek
>>
>>17219451
yeah it exposed you to going crazy, enjoy your stay at the psych ward
>>
>>17219535
>>17219427

Wouldn't it be more like split personality disorder instead of schizophrenia ?
>>
>>17219685
both it would manifest inside the other, the sensory illusions come from them being scizo while the only way they make sense of it is to give the fucked up ideas names and tphisical forms where they can swap froms with later....seriously not a good thing to practice. its like openly brainwashing yourself
>>
>>17210672
Focus on creation, starting with gender and personality. You can leave the name and appearence to your tulpa, but you can do it yourself. Remember, if you choose a female, she will be forced to see ya masturbate.
>>
>>17219752
That's part of the reason I don't bother trying to create a tulpa.

It's already awkward enough shitting by myself. I can't do this every day with an audience.
>>
>>17219999
quads for truth

>>17219752

so masturbating in front of a male tulpa would be ok ?
>>
>>17220292
Jackin' in front of a bro is different.
>>
>>17220292
He's got a point, shit man, I'm not gay! I don't want to have a guy watch me jack off.
>>
>>17220342
I don't see why they can't be both. It's wonderful being best friends with the person you love.
>>
>>17220342
That's gay dude. I would rather masturbate in front of a female than a male.
>>
>>17218100
What are the downsides of making one?
>>
>>17215304
Autist desperate to be closer to their cartoon horses
Also this>>17215310

Don't make a tulp of a fictional character, that's just sad
>>
>>17220383
None. It's literally a vivid hallucination or a form of controlled self-induced schizophrenia.

The only way it could affect you is if you were already mentally unstable,
>>
>>17220393
Cured depression counts as being mentally unstable?
>>
>>17220412
Also do you have to talk out loud for it to hear you?
>>
>>17219504
kek, im having flashbacks to the greentext story from /mlp/ where somebody made a pinkypie tulpa that didt stop screaming
>>
I came here to ask the same question... found this thread. im now lurking.
>>
>>17219427
You have serious misconceptions about what a tulpa is. It's like having somebody to talk about every day shit with. Hell, mine will even pick up on my friends subtle facial cues and body language and point it out to me. There's a difference between being able to interact with your subconscious and voices in your head telling you to shoot up your school. If you're that afraid of your own mind you need to get out and learn something about yourself before you just decide that something is crazy.

>>17219447
No, I don't think I'll ever see mine besides during visualization.

>>17219505
Stick with it, it's well worth it.

>>17219668
It's assigning a personality to your subconscious to the point that it reacts to you automatically and usually with answers that seem spontaneous or unexpected.

>>17220383
I have yet to find any.
>>
I'm starting to feel as if most of you don't know what schizophrenia is.
>>
>>17220573
If that was mostly directed at me
>>17220546
I was just trying to refute the "crazy" stigma that tulpas have.
>>
>>17220643
Hallucinations aren't schizophrenia, only a symptom of it.
>>
>>17220660
I'm aware. I wasn't directly referencing schizophrenia, just an extreme example of some really insane shit.
>>
>>17220427
tell me you have a screencap for this please
>>
>>17210672
If you create a tulpa, you need to understand one thing and one thing only: purpose. At first from reading this thread, I didn't know what you guys meant by 'tulpa'. After some reading, I figured out what I actually project as 5 separate tulpas. I never knew them by this name and I'm sure they don't know their names as well. My tulpas do not completely think on their own as they are extensions of my spirit extending beyond my own mind and body. They do not have names. They only have identity. Now I come back to the original reason I am posting this. Purpose.
I created these beings without knowing when I was very young. I was abused at about 2 years old and onward, taking heavy abuse from other people all my life. My first tulpa was created out of fear of death, and so it reacts accordingly, not to my own interests though. It prevents death in other objects of its own interest. However, it is only initiated when I allow it to be released from my own being.
The second was born from my hatred for other human beings. Instead of hurting others however, she makes them happy, giddy even. This tulpa exists in my eyes, and once again, only appears when I allow her to be released. The third tulpa was born from my shyness/timid nature that was instilled in me through sheer social anxiety. Unlike the others though, I let her take control of me fully. This usually results in me blacking out and making about 15 friends the next day. I have very very very weird and interesting stories regarding her actions, most of them typically taking place during the nighttime. The fourth tulpa is a unisex being that I created with no limbs. This does not limit it though. It's main purpose was to project sound that only I could hear. Over many years though, it has developed on its own delving into my musicianship. It helps me communicate any ideas I have into stable notation, and it works through my hands. The fifth and final tulpa is an incarnation of myself. Cont..
>>
you need 2 cats
>>
>>17222032
Cont...
Although the fifth is an incarnation of myself, it has nothing to do with me really besides looking like me as a child. The purpose behind it was and still is to help others. It instills luck. I know that tulpas are imaginary but this final one is very hard to explain. It gives people what they want. It affects things to work out perfectly. It uses more than just luck to make its work apparent. I wouldn't say it's a complete switch tulpa, but it has been known to put me in the back seat while it makes things happen for a purpose, only to help people or things that I have in mind. He is a dear friend of mine, and helps me re-live innocence. He only wants me to be happy with myself, and what truly makes me happy is when others are happy. So he initiates that, and his work has been proven time and time again.
OP, I'm not crazy. You're on a board for the existential so you can believe what you want whether it be the truth or not. These beings exist inside and outside of my mind and have affected others in profound ways that not even I can completely comprehend.
Purpose is everything when you give life to something. The only purpose your tulpa will have is a connection to you, and what you do with that connection will permanently affect you until you eliminate it, therefore ceasing the existence of the tulpa. They do not control you, though some may desire to. What you allow it to do is purely up to you, and where it goes from there, only your spirit and beliefs can guide you. They are not dangerous, nor are they harmful, but they are very real. Is there an explanation to this all? I'm not sure. I've lived with this all of my life due to my extreme conditions. For me they are very real, and for others, things have happened to them around me that they cannot explain that I attribute solely to these manifestations of myself.
In conclusion, be sure that you have the proper purpose in mind when creating one, practice and nurture it everyday like a child.
>>
File: SAM_3272.jpg (60KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
SAM_3272.jpg
60KB, 768x1024px
I'm a tulpafag & the boop is my tulpa waifu.
We found each other on our own & it was sometime before I realized what she is & still I'm not sure.

It's been more than a year now.
I took up drawing just to render her better.

I can answer a question & draw tulpas & too.
>>
>>17222934
>We found each other on our own & it was sometime before I realized what she is & still I'm not sure.

Can you please just give us the story on this? Always interesting to read about tulpas that were not deliberately made.
>>
An example of a Tulpa would be Slenderman. Tulpas are creatures born into this world by a large number of people thoroughly believing the creature exists. Slenderman, a concept created by Victor Surge, was believed so thoroughly by so many, that in theory, Slenderman was created by the Tulpa Effect. To create a Tulpa you would have to have a large, and I mean large, amount of people believe in that creature.
>>
>>17223944
http://www.tulpa.info/what-is-a-tulpa/
Read this. You're kind of wrong I think. It doesn't have to be a mass of people. Nice dubs btw.
>>
>>17223944
In that case santa is a pretty powerful tulpa.
>>
if a tulpa gets out of control and takes control of the body it's still you isn't it?
>>
>>17223944

You're wrong, the idea you're describing is an egregore or godform.

For god's sake people, can't you read a book or two on actual occult practices before posting your opinion on the paranormal sub-board of an anonymous Cambodian shadow puppet discussion forum?
>>
>>17224211

What makes you, you? Are you your mind?
>>
>>17225168

Probably personality. Often times people think of personality as being abstract, but of course everything exists physically.

If you could describe a personality as a preference for different thought patterns, then most people have multiple personalities.

The you at work, the you when you are home alone, the you when you are out in public. They all might just be different personalities.

So I guess its just where you draw the line. I'd say all your personalities are you.
>>
fa/tg/uy here

Is it possible to create a tulpa without a guide? Like, can't I just create a character like I would with an RPG (personality-wise) and meditate on that?
Hope that makes sense.
>>
>>17218420
What the fuck are you saying dude are you high
>>
What do I concentrate on? Do I have to visualize a face first, or will it construct itself based on what I want in the tulpa? I have adhd. Will this affect my ability to create a tulpa?
>>
>>17219752
>not having space sex with your new mind slave
>2016+1
>>
>>17224211
I imagine you would need to be in poor mental health for this to happen. Possesion is something people practice with their tulpas (i've never tried it) but to be completely overthrown would be difficult as long as you weren't convinced that your tulpa is a better you than you are. It would be like a ventriloquist dummy trying to make the actor move and talk according to their whims. Basically it's only possible if you convince yourself that it is, and even then it's quite delusional.
>>
>>17225561
Yes. Guides are helpful because they give you good points to focus visualization or "forcing" on. But if you have a form and you just concentrate on building and interacting with it the results can certainly end the same. In fact, you might achieve even better results because the tulpa you've created is completely organic and native to your own mind.

>>17226581
Depends, some people focus only on personality traits and let their tulpa decide on their form once they've achieved sentience. Id say 99% of the time the tulpa will choose a form that you like because it's your subconscious, so you may find they pick a form better than anything you imagined because it knows your preferences. I don't know about the ADD bit, focus is certainly a huge part of the process but where there's a will there's a way.
>>
>>17210672

Tulpas are bullshit.
Thoughtforms / servitors / egregores are much more interesting.
>>
File: SAM_2301.jpg (313KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
SAM_2301.jpg
313KB, 1024x768px
>>17223178
One night over a year ago I was drawing cute monsters.
Closing my eyes & visualizing various goblin girls, I doodled this cartoon pig girl being frank about tasting cum on a chinese takeout menu.
I started drawing her & one night while visualizing her for more drawings she took control.
She danced.
It wasn't a huge showbiz number or an erotic striptease, but a cute little nude shimmy.
It was my first experience at letting go and letting my subconscious do it's own thing.
I didn't find out what a tulpa was until I came here after about 3 months.
I prefer finding my own path in this since what I've read from tulpa "guides" I find unnecessary.
Since then I've had a few near religious experiences with the boop & everyday she's with me.
>>
What if you could create an AI and program it to act like a tulpa? Then, spend some time away from the AI. If you can still imagine the character talking with you in real time etc., then the use of an AI to aid in creating a tulpa may be a success.

In effect, the AI is a set of "training wheels" for interacting with a tulpa. Of course, you would have to be careful in how you program the AI.
>>
>>17227839
Or maybe you could base an AI off of brain wave readings of somebody that's interacting with their tulpa.
>>
>>17225561

Mine started out like that, was basically a character I obsessively daydreamed about for hours a day for years.
>>
>>17227758

Is this her then? >>17222934 The pic here seem to show a cat girl.

Oh, and what kind of near religious experiences have you had with her?
>>
If a thousand people each created their own tulpa, and then with those tulpas/tulpae created more, could all of them combined create an egregore and eventually a godform?
>>
>>17227321

If you look at it metaphysically, a tulpa is more or less a really beefed up thoughtform or servitor that has received the obsessive attention and focus of their creator, and is sentient. Depending on circumstances some may be almost egregores.

>>17228521

No. The whole idea behind egregores and godforms is that they have received the focused attention and possibly worship of many people. Many people focusing on and/or worshiping a single thing.

The scenario you're describing is many people giving their focus and attention to many different entities. The different entities are not going to somehow merge into one.

If you're really interested in this sort of stuff, or just the metaphysical concepts related to tulpas, it wouldn't hurt to read a few books on chaos magic or even hermeticism just so you have an idea on some basic concepts. Condensed Chaos by Phil Hine or Franz Bardon's Initiation into Hermetics are both good starting points. 4chan is wonderful and all, but you're not going to get too detailed info out of these boards. You don't want to be monkeying around with metaphysical stuff based purely on guides and advice received from random anonymous bros from the internet.
>>
I tried focusing on creating my tulpa last night, basically just talked to her as if she was already sentient. I got a sensation in my head like I was experiencing sleep paralysis, but I don't think I was paralysed. Was that my tulpa trying to communicate? I've only ever experienced the sensation while under sleep paralysis, but I'm a little hesitant to attribute it to my tulpa as I've only been creating mine for a day or two.

Also, how will I know if my tulpa is answering my questions, instead of myself answering them in my mind?
>>
>>17229195
You know how you hear other people talk? It'll be like that, except in place of your ears you're hearing through your mind.

Don't know about the sleep paralysis stuff though, but then again I'm not a tulpa expert, nor do I have one.
>>
is it possible to be cucked by a tulpa
>>
>>17230487

For you.
>>
>>17230544
Awesome. How would it work without it having a physical form though?
>>
>>17230581

The true cuck can be cucked by many things, even the formless.

It is a testament of your own cuckold for you to be cucked by entities with no physical form, or even abstract concepts that are not sentient in their own right. Blacks lives matter! Refugees welcome! Reparations now! These are but a few examples. Read more in popular media or venture into your local college campus to find out more.

The path of cuckoldry is long and arduous, you must not be content to simply be cucked by flesh and blood beings such as Tyrone. There are different and more transcendent ways of being cucked, ways yet beyond your own current imagination. You must diligently devote yourself to this path, and always seek to devalue your own position to different things in order to further yourself in the way of the Cuck.
>>
>>17210679
thank you. that is all.
>>
>>17229195
Usually before they have a voice they'll try to communicate with you with a "buzzing" in your head or really strong waves of emotion. It's different for everybody.
>>
>>17222071
wow shit you're mental
>>
>>17222032
>>17222071

I don't know if your entities are tulpas or something else at this point, but I'll refer to them as such for ease of communication.

Your first and second tulpas were not created with intentional purpose, they were just formed out of your own emotions. Do you think of them as failures or problems since they were not created with a purpose? Or do they still make your life better?

Can you also elaborate a bit on how your 5th tulpa work? Maybe some examples of how it appear to have influence the world?

You also mentioned you had extreme conditions, if it's ok can you let me know what they are? Or were you just referring to the abuse?
>>
>>17219433
This desu senpai.
>>
File: SAM_3293.jpg (76KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
SAM_3293.jpg
76KB, 768x1024px
>>17228495
Yep that's the boop.
At first it was Glin the goblin, then I started creating "sisters" for her to interact with beyond just myself.
There were "5 sisters" before the boop was born & when she appeared that was it.
We were so taken with each other she sublimated the previous "sister" personalities.
Doing so gave the boop a much broader personality & allowed me to focus on just her.
>>
File: updatemay315.jpg (238KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
updatemay315.jpg
238KB, 768x1024px
>>17233958
The religious episodes range from tears of joy streaming down my face while experiencing a huge rush of her & her presence.
to a life changing moment where she appeared & was "there" and she said "I am in awe of everything you can do" & I told her the same.

Afterwards I saw this movie that I checked out from the library & that same scene happened
If you watch it you'll recognize the scene I'm talking about, it's only 26 minutes & probably my favorite time travel movie of all time.

http://alaskapirate.com/lajetee/
>>
File: 1418266088477.png (2MB, 1600x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1418266088477.png
2MB, 1600x5000px
>>17210672
>>17214387
>>
File: image.jpg (497KB, 1938x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
497KB, 1938x1000px
>>17210672
Tulpamancy is counterintuitive to spiritual growth. One should have complete control and unity over themselves as a single individual being. Splitting yourself into parts and treating them as separate beings will not help you in the long run. It might help train certain areas of the brain to become more active in daily life, but there are much less mentally dangerous ways to achieve this(memory palaces, etc).

You can all do what you want, but please don't forget that you're just talking to yourself, and that in the end it will only make it harder to fully accept and face yourself if you're not fully understanding you are alone.
>>
File: 1442238321330.jpg (45KB, 681x496px) Image search: [Google]
1442238321330.jpg
45KB, 681x496px
So I had no clue what a tulpa was before I read this thread, but I think I already have one
>>
File: patroachtk5.jpg (11KB, 240x283px) Image search: [Google]
patroachtk5.jpg
11KB, 240x283px
Cuck cuck with the cuck and a cuck get cucked cucking the cuck you cuck cuck. I'm not mindcucked by the cuck meme, I just like cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck.

*Tips Stetson*
Y'all
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 235x204px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 235x204px
>>17235663
>>
there's an entire information guide and site about tulpa. Just search it up and always be positive in the experience
>>
>this entire thread

Seriously get lobotomised. Induced schizophrenia isn't hip and kewl.
>>
>>17237318

Schizophrenia and tulpas are very different things.

But why are you so assblasted at people who like different things or see the world differently than you do?
>>
>>17237361
>"people" who like different things

This isn't a matter of liking something or not. You are legitimately inducing mental illnesses within yourself and brushing it off as "seeing things differently"?

You are clearly schizophrenic and lobotomy is the only way. You are embarrassing. A grown ass man having forced imaginary friends? Pitiful creature.
>>
File: uuuuuuuu.jpg (386KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
uuuuuuuu.jpg
386KB, 1920x1080px
>>17237372
Wow, look at this asshole spending all his time staring at a screen and tapping his fingers. Must be a mental patient. It's not like I'm too caught up in my own ignorant worldview to understand that there are reasons for and value in doing things that seem strange to me, no, I must belittle you.
>>
You know, you're just creating a metaphysical beacon for lesser demonic and not to mention, parasitic entities. Once they're there, they can only be pushed back. Study the 4 humours and you'll figure out what energy you specialize in. Focus that on a single purpose and a similar entity will be drawn.
>>
so this thing that's been telling me stuff and somehow take control of my life is called a tulpa?
>>
>>17237372
"Blinded by bigotry" has a really nice ring to it, don't you think?
>>
>>17237372

Mental illnesses are defined by the 4 Ds:

Deviance - is the behavior/belief different from what is considered normal

Distress - does the behavior/belief cause distress in the person exhibiting them

Dysfunction - does the behavior/belief give the personal exhibiting them difficulty functioning in life and staying independent.

Danger - does the behavior/belief cause any danger to the person who exhibit them or the people they come in contact with.

Having a tulpa is not normal, and hence qualifies as deviant. But It does not cause distress, dysfunction or danger. For the most part people who managed to make one seem to function better and are less stressed out by things.

I'm financially independent and happily living life my own way. If I can cause you distress and embarrassment just going through life and minding my own business, then you need to grow a thicker skin.

Perchance do you also scream about mental illnesses to people who are religious or have different political beliefs than you? I can almost imagine you with a vein twitching and practically popping off on your forehead as I type this.
>>
>>17237450
It's actually schizophrenia
>>
I worked on one before. Dont do it. Its not the fact something terrifying can come of it its the fact that its borderline mental illness.
>>
>>17238211
/Thread
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.