[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've ben reading into Tibetian Buddhism, and came across

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: tulpa_by_nazlioluz-d4ncurl.jpg (2MB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
tulpa_by_nazlioluz-d4ncurl.jpg
2MB, 1936x2592px
So I've ben reading into Tibetian Buddhism, and came across this thing called Tulpa, you guys have probably heard of it, it's basically creating a character in your mind by sheer imagination, creating them often by day-to-day basis and imagining them walking around the room, talking to you etc.
after a while it doesn't require any mental concentration and the Tulpa is just there without you requiring to concentrate.
it thinks the same way you do and might be able to give you advice on some topics/notice things that you can not.

and this isn't some spiritual shit either, I think it actually might work, to create a personality in your mind that functions and thinks seperately

I've read into people trying this technique and all I'm seeing is everyone saying it actually works, also stumbled upon a creepypasta about Tulpas.

Basically my point is, have any of you fags tried this, and I mean actually committed to doing this and did it work?
>>
guys I'm on it
>>
DISPOSING THE SECRET REVEALER
>>
>>17209708
>>17209721
What??
>>
Tfw had 2 tulpas so far, one a few years ago that I decided to leave and another one I've made recently. Can confirm it works, yet I'm pretty sure you need a certain level of "fucked in the head" to keep at it.
>>
>>17209816
Please, anon, share your wisdom. How did you create it.
>>
>>17209816
You can't just abandon a tulpa m8 they will be there unless you off them
>>
>>17209695
It's just a rip-off of Chaos Gods from 40k.
>>
Tulpas sound much like Spirit Guides, which I am trying to summon/conjure up tonight/as long as it takes. So, bump.
>>
>>17209699
Dude if you abandoned a Tulpa this will become evil
>>
>>17209695
No, OP, we here at /x/ have never heard of tulpas. I don't recall anyone mentioning this here before. Thanks for the original content.
>>
sounds like something I did back when I was more suicidal and struggling to cope. I would partition off a part of my psyche, a part without opinions or feelings or morals or complications, that was simply focused on keeping me alive. it's rare that I have suicidal episodes now, but when I do I still have that automatic reaction where I begin to shut down and let this other, basic part of me take over.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.