[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real, but super-weird conspiracies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: chinese moon telescope.jpg (82KB, 1024x415px) Image search: [Google]
chinese moon telescope.jpg
82KB, 1024x415px
ITT: confirmed conspiracies with weird, possibly unnatural twists.

For example this: http://www.sciencealert.com/china-s-had-a-functioning-telescope-on-the-moon-for-the-past-two-years

I cannot get over how China hid this telescope. Why? China would normally love to broadcast its achievements in space. But it kept this hidden for two years. TWO YEARS!

I know that what they SAY is that this is a UV telescope, and I know for a fact that it does contain a UV telescope. But there's no reason to hide a UV telescope pointed at various star systems. There's something fishy they were looking for and they neglected to let us in on it and want us to believe they hid it because of ancient Chinese reasons.

Give /x/ your best.
>>
>>17209685
>Chinese hide small achievement that is anchored to the larger failure that was their lunar rover.

It is called saving face.
>>
>>17209812
Um, this is China we're talking about. Hiding a minor achievement is not their thing. Switching the rhetoric to be about that achievement instead of the larger failure is, but hiding this? No. You don't know China.
>>
>>17209863

Nigga neither of you "know" China so don't act like you do, it makes you look fucking retarded. That neck-beards reason sounded pretty fucking plausible.
>>
Okay, so if that's not your cup of tea: http://www.military.com/video/guns/pistols/cias-secret-heart-attack-gun/2555371072001

Where did it go? Obviously the CIA didn't say, "whelp, they found out. Scratch that one." So where are the diy plans on Pintrest, etc. You can build your own MP40 from plans of Youtube, but no mention of making your own heart attack gun, and no more mentions of it in the media.
>>
Um, I know it a little bit, yes I do. And those reasons are shill reasons. Be real, there's no reason for China to hide the fact that it has UV tele on the moon pointed OUT.
>>
>>17209863
>Hiding a minor achievement is not their thing.
And you claim I don't know China? China always hides its minor achievements, and blacks out foreign reporting of internal events constantly. This matter of a small UV telescope on a lander that carried an expensive and failed lunar rover is only important inside China and to perhaps a small scientifically interested community around the world.

>>17209902
You don't know them at all. You have never been, you don't talk to people who still live there and you don't follow any sort of journals of strategic interest that would give you insight to the moves that China makes on a geo-political scale.

>>17209888
In late 2015 China stepped up its rhetoric regarding the global war on terror and finally released images of its decades long counter-terrorist operations on domestic soil. As usual the images don't reveal much but they do signify a change in the way the party see's its role as leader of one of the worlds largest economies.

China has been, and for the time being, will be mostly opaque to the outside world.

My analysis is plausible despite your attempt to belittle me, nigga.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.