[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /x/, first time I post here for a long time. I'd mostly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: Sleep-Paralysis_Plad-Zebra.jpg (561KB, 1200x799px) Image search: [Google]
Sleep-Paralysis_Plad-Zebra.jpg
561KB, 1200x799px
Okay /x/, first time I post here for a long time. I'd mostly stopped coming here last year or so, but people here always seemed to know an unusual amount about lucid dreams, sleep paralysis, and things of that kind.

Basically, I have a sort of recurrent dream where I can only see a single image, as if I had lag in my eyes. The picture is always very vivid and detailed - I could probably use it as a reference for a drawing, if I was capable of doing so in that state. I can not move my body at all, except for sometimes my head, but no matter which way I move it, or if I try to blink, I can never stop seeing the picture.

The strange thing is, I can feel everything that's going on with my real-life body when I have those dreams. This time, for instance, my arm was starting to get sore from the position I'd fell sleep on. and I can ALWAYS make out the texture of my bedsheets. Despite this, it doesn't seem like I have sleep paralysis, as I can't hear anything and the whole "lag in my eyes" business seems too extreme to be an hallucination.

It's not unusual to those dreams to become lucid right before they end, but THIS is the first time I managed to snap out of it. Twice, actually. Maybe thrice or up to five times over if you count the other dreams I had. I dreamed a lot last night. I was going to post a list of my dreams, but the OP ended up too long to be posted, so I'll post it shortly on another one.
>>
maybe you feel like you have a problem that frustrates you with life, and the answer is so very simple yet you cant bring yourself to acknowledge it?

if im right, it could be bad, find a councilor or trusted religious person.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.