[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1445328658823.jpg (528KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1445328658823.jpg
528KB, 1920x1080px
*Looking for Help *
So my girlfriend has moved into a new flat, the flat itself is sort of old but not ancient. She started mentioning a few weeks after she moved in that she felt like she was being watched. She herself is pretty receptive to this kind of stuff, and her mom has always told her that she attracts things.
So anyway last night we were in bed and she suddenly stopped and looked frightened, I asked what was wrong and she asked me to lay next to her for a second. I had also felt a strange sense of being watched before she did this.
From here she progressed to tell me that something was watching us, that when she asked me to lay next to her it was literally stood at the foot of the bed and moved round the bed and closer to her which freaked her out because it was too close. I began to feel extremely cold, and certain spots i felt in the room were particularly freezing. She seemed fine, but I began to really feel an unpleasant sense that something didn't want me to be there. My girlfriend told me she felt the presence was a male, and that it had become protective of her and didn't want me around/ was trying to figure out my intentions with her. She lives with two male friends who both haven't experienced anything, however they as people aren't particularly open the idea of the paranormal.
We decided to turn the heater on, and watch a film on her laptop which was on a stand at the foot of the bed. The laptop is broken and needs the charger in at all times to function. By this point I felt my senses had become extremely heightened and I was shaking due to adrenaline my body had produced. Despite the heater being on, my body was freezing and my hands shaking and my girlfriend told me it was fucking with me. cont...
>>
cont - As we started watching the film, I began to see what felt like a feint cloud like substance form at the bottom end of the room behind the laptop and by the door. I started feeling like I knew roughly where it was, but I couldn't see anything. I then started seeing little blips of light where I felt the presence was.
From here there was a period of about half an hour of seeing blips of light and cloudy formations, and the laptop randomly turned off twice. Then my girlfriend got up to go to the loo, and I swear I saw the outline of a figure behind her, the outline wasn't shadow, more like the same thing you see when you look at a bright light then blink and see the traces, except this trace was clearly the shape of a tall figure that followed her out the room. When she came back in she stood over the bottom of the bed and clear as day I saw the same thing but this time the figure was vividly there, just stood directly behind her. She then proceeded to tell me that it had followed her out to the toilet and that she could feel it behind her when I saw it.
Ultimately we decided to ignore it, and watch the film til we slept. we both fell asleep and I experienced a horrific dream where the figure was in the room and attacking me, and i was swinging at it trying to hit it, I realised I was dreaming and woke but experienced sleep paralysis and started yelling, my girlfriend tried to calm me and tell me it was ok (she has no memory of this) then I couldn't move and could feel something freezing cold pressing on my face.
>>
All in all it was a really unpleasant experience, and the first time i've ever actually seen visual evidence of something paranormal. There's of course a chance that we managed to work eachother into dillusion, but there was so much evidence it was real (I forgot to mention as we started to nod off out of nowhere something by itself dropped of the bed side table and scared the shit out of both of us). There's also a chance the sleep paralysis was just a nightmare as a result of being freaked out, however it felt so vivid, like I wasn't even sure if I actually got up and started swinging at it in my sleep or not, it feels like I did.
My girlfriend has no memory of me screaming or waking up in the night, or of her calming me down.
I'm moving down into this flat in a few months to be with her, but if anyone could shed their opinions on what they think it could be (even if its to tell me im just freaking out at nothing) it would be much appreciated, I just feel like no one will believe me if I tell them and it's really really frustrating.
Thanks.
>>
>>17209219
Call an exorcist before you get cucked by a ghost. If that fails set fire to the flat, it's your only hope...
>>
>>17209213
repressed guilt and anxiety promoting mild delusions?
>>
>>17209213
Just ask it to leave politely. Maybe burn some sage? Final precaution line the bed with salt, won't be able to pass but id ask it to leave before doing this
>>
Read "Psychic Self-Defence" by Dion Fortune.

http://jacquesricher.com/occult/psychic.pdf

Particularly the bit on banishing (CTRL+F "dealing with elementals"). Good luck OP.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.