[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can i traing my telepathy? Hopeful that someone know about it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: dream.jpg (62KB, 680x502px) Image search: [Google]
dream.jpg
62KB, 680x502px
How can i traing my telepathy?
Hopeful that someone know about it
>>
I am girll by the wey
>>
>>17208992
Fuck off im not!
I just realize that it is possible, and sometimes when i try weird shits happen, so im intrigue
>>
Have no idea on telepathy, though I have noticed the only time it seems to work is when i chill with my best friend, that I knew since third grade. Moved earlier this summer, and the past 2 or three times we've hung out we experienced it.

So all i've noticed is it happens with the one friend i'm closest too, and it started recently.

Though my mother swears on a story that it happened once to her and a classmate back in the 70s.
>>
>>17209011
Tits or gtfo.
>>
>>17208989
How many voices are in your head?

Can you make all of them synchronize?

Can you feel the vibrations in your brain?

Al you have to do is learn to speak with those vibrations, like vowels and consonants.

Everyone is receptive, but unconsciously about it, people are like tv watchers, they hear everything, but just been aware about it like 5% of the tv program.

Also while doing this, you must feel the other person, and imagine that your thoughts are theirs.
>>
>>17208989
Seek professional mental healthcare
>>
>>17208989
meditation.and try getting to know the thoughts of others by guessing.
you will get better.
>>
>>17209566
it worked for a website for me.
i set a link to it in my brain.
and every time something was posted there, i felt it.
>>
>>17208989
It's connected to the nexus of magick. Practice magick and your psychic will improve on it's own. The speed of progress depends on the experience of your soul.
>>
>>17209571
well, as long as you don't set a link to /b/, or you'd be retarded in a week.
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 526x528px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 526x528px
>>17209482
Underrated post
>>
>>17209585
less.. an hour is enough.
my website updated every once in a while. sometimes days went by, where no one posted anything.
thats why i set the link.
>>
>>17209069
If what you wanna see is my dick then i will show you
>>
>>17209088
Thanks anon, by the moment i cant heard voices, i just thing about for example, i said you anon, go to the left, and without words you just answer me or just go there, i feel crazy when this happen
>>17209482
Yeah, i saw your mom yesterday, but her blowjob was shitty
>>17209566
Thanks anon, i will try, i smoke weed and im training for use it in my favor
>>17209571
Anon you know exactly what im talking about!!! Do this, when youre draving try to guess the matricles from the next car that go in front of you
>>17209581
Im trying to learn magic, i discover that my ancients use to be "nahuals", or had knowledge in plants to health, and also i find out that a guardian is protecting me, maybe my ancients send him, or maybe is a demon, but i dont care of learn a bit of everything
>>
>>17208989
Telepathy is simply a bond someone forms with another after a prolonged period of time.
It helps to think alike, it helps to do competitive things together.
Forming a telepathic bond, although I dislike that term, is hard work. It also helps if blood related.
>>
>>17210588
I believe telepathy is natural in every life form, but it's not like words we are using to communicate, remember that words became after the emotions.

In my humble experience, we communicate through emotions because, we create vibrations when feeling, and those vibrations is what we communicate, because everyone have the same feelings and emotions, but at different degree.

When thinking, those thoughts may be recepted by others, even if they're not aware of it. But we are not aware because, you know it's not good to be inside someone's mind, because all of us have dark sides, and expiriences we are shame of.

Imagine a world in which everyone is telepatic, there would be no need for talking, neither share.
>>
>>17210805
That's why I said to engage in competitive things.
Helps build a bond without words.
>>
File: chicen_itza.jpg (1MB, 1919x781px) Image search: [Google]
chicen_itza.jpg
1MB, 1919x781px
I have a theory, it could be false, but it's a theory:

A long centuries ago, we were able to communicate thoughts and most people had healthy thoughts, only a few couldn't share their thoughts or had evil and sick thoughts.

But that's not why people forgot about it. I think that a few also started to question everything in nature, why are gods for everything?, why does we can communicate like that?, how can the world or the universe works? How does a person function? and we started the long road of science and reason, in which we still are.

And because of the rush of knowledge and the understanding of everything, we developed a stronger neo-cortex wich helps to control other two main cerebral systems (I believe this ability comes from the limbic system).

Also we could have forgot telepathy as security measure, while more and more people started to question, less were really able to communicate telepatically, and the others forgetting about it, let the ego and other aspects grow in every of them, making their minds competitive and offensive.

Sorry if Im gramatically retarded, this is not my native language.
>>
>>17210588
it also depends on the empathic ability of any of the involved. Maybe you can create a faster telepatic channel with me, than I could, because you have strong empathy.
>>
>>17210889
Empathy, as shown by psychological studies, can be trained like any other skill.
>>
>>17210588
Well i just meet my crew in the job, i dont speak to much but they somehow seem like get what im thinking
>>
>>17208989
You can train telepathy in many ways: meditation, focusing thoughts,psychodelic drugs.ect.
Problem is that people are not used to this, so ''reading minds'' is kind of a culture/evolution shock and most people will be weirded out by it, cause they simply cant comprehend that telepathy exists.but if they're smart, they catch up with it pretty quickly.
so, you already can speak via thought form ,telepathy , but you need to have person who will accept that it exists and then viola you and that person can speak without talking.
its hard to find someone who will be absolutely open minded about it, but also very good frend or best frend is your best bet at training.
i guess i and my best frend are lucky since we both descovered telepathy and simply accepted it as such. as telepathy.
good luck.
>>
File: 1440952241042.jpg (82KB, 606x389px) Image search: [Google]
1440952241042.jpg
82KB, 606x389px
>>17209088
>voices
I'm not some covert agent, demon, alien, your mother, etc. so hear me out.
Please seek help.
>>
>>17211077
Or how you are feeling, which is common. If we came also from mammals, some also communicate through feelings.

Telepatically is kinda easy, i believe watching others that the easiest way it's when you criticize others, but it's not 100% accurate. How does precision on facts is done, when your non-verbal language acts.

What I have been trying is, when someone starts to criticize me, I start to think words, images, events, anything, so they keep talking about it, and it's strange because when I want them to stop I imagine myself looking at them, without really doing it and they stop.

But then they get freak out, because they know but are unconscious, sometimes starts to throw real bullshit and negativity, or focus on other subject or person.
>>
>>17211334
Yeah i feel like some people get scared when they try to get inside and read, so as they see my guardian, they stop and know what im thinking about it, and then they say sorry for non aparently reason
>>
>>17211117
Thanks anon, i will try, but it seems like people know what im doing but they get kind of freak out
>>
>>17211333

Trips says you're all of those and hot too
>>
>>17210876
How do you explain dark ages and religions? Its a shitty theory
>>
>>17211803
that's just bullshit, people creating gods, people controlling people
>>
File: 1448658543491.jpg (109KB, 683x642px) Image search: [Google]
1448658543491.jpg
109KB, 683x642px
Here's everything I've learned about telepathy from repeated email exchanges with a psychic:

It's completely non-verbal as thoughts are abstract, not sensory, so any kind of information can be conveyed telepathically. We only have inner-monologues because so much of our communication is dependent on turning abstract thought into spoken language. If you hear voices in your head that aren't your own and that you have no control over, you're not psychic, your either insane or someone's fucking with you. It is also impossible to lie telepathically, since you must first think of the truth before you can cover it up.

The hardest part of telepathic communication is filtering out the noise that your own mind creates. If you want a telepathic "reply" from someone, you will get one, but you've got to learn how to distinguish between successful telepathy and your subconscious simply filling in the blanks for you.

The first thing she taught me about training to communicate telepathically (and learning remote viewing) is to go as long as you can without internal monologue AKA meditation. I made fun of her second step, so she gave-up on me. Probably for the best, that bitch believed some crazy bullshit, like ghosts, vampires, gods from basically every religion and leprechauns all being real. I can believe a lot of crazy shit, but I draw the line at fucking leprechauns.
>>
>>17212355
Since im in this world of occultism, i've learned that all that she said is true, all of them are real, and the key for reach those gods is hidde in technology and illumination of the energy
>>
>>17212456
What's more likely is that gods, or any other purely fictional thing are simply a function of "your mind filling in the blanks for you". She wanted to believe in gods, so as far as she was concerned, they were real.

When you think about a conversation you might have with someone in the near future, your mind creates a crude simulation of their behavior based on your understanding of them. When people say that "god" told them to do something, it was an imagined conversation with a god that only vaguely resembles anybody else's god. As far as I'm concerned, that's as close to real as gods gets.

She was pretty literal about the vampires, so I can't even give her the benefit of the doubt when it comes to that. It also took her quite a while to convince her that I'm not a bot. I don't know if I ever even managed to convince her otherwise, to be honest.
>>
File: 85wFpTrM.jpg (84KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
85wFpTrM.jpg
84KB, 512x512px
>>17212660
Rick and morty saids that vampires are real
>tiny rick
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.