[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a problem /x/, a skinwalker problem: >Be me in 2013

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: xtro-movie-image1.jpg (3KB, 300x161px) Image search: [Google]
xtro-movie-image1.jpg
3KB, 300x161px
I have a problem /x/, a skinwalker problem:

>Be me in 2013
>Going camping with my now ex-girlfriend
>First night we hear some freaky as shit sounds, she goes out to check on said sounds
>I fall asleep and don't notice her come back in
>The next day she's acting kind of funny, keeps trying to eat the meat we brought with us, repeats the same phrases
>At this point I'm pretty sure it's a skinwalker and following /x/'s advice I create an excuse to leave
>GF lived with me so now I'm living with a skinwalker
>Fast forward 2 years
>Skinwalker GF and I broke up in 2014
>We meet up and she introduces me to our "son", demand paternity test to stall for time.

So /x/ my question is how I prove my ex-girlfriend is a skinwalker to the proper authorities and whether it will be able to claim child support from me if I prove it's not human?
>>
>>17208629
>Be me in 2013
How does she feel?

But in all seriousness, you need more evidence, man. You can't just assume it's a skinwalker because she was acting funny.
>>
Lolololololol u are dead the child is that lie
>>
>>17208629

That's not even what a skinwalker does. Jesus christ /x/ you can't even get your fucking lore straight.
>>
Nigga that's a fleshgait with a fleshgait babby, try not to draw attention to the fact that you know she's a fleshgait or else you're fucking dead.
>>
>>17208629
ur fukd op
>>
>>17208629
>First night we hear some freaky as shit sounds, she goes out to check on said sounds
>I fall asleep and don't notice her come back in
boyfriend of the year
>>
File: 1451866991551.png (734KB, 1024x2429px) Image search: [Google]
1451866991551.png
734KB, 1024x2429px
>>17208629
>starts skinwalker thread
>never talks about a skinwalker
>posts story about Fleshgait
>is going to be killed by ex and demon spawn

Lrn2lore bromandawg, bump for paranormal education. Don't let her know you know or even allow her to get sort of suspicious. Just do a paternity test, and walk away from it. Worst case scenario you have a murderous baby mama.
>>
>>17208629
you hade sex with a skinwalker?

what was it like?

did it moan like a goat?

did that pussy smell like rust?
>>
>>17208878
he had sex with an old witch navajo doctor that likes to change form cuz is a fag. So OP is a fag 2.
>>
>>17208822
>>17208867
>>17208814
>>17209364

Fleshgait sounds so fucking autistic. We used to call them skinwalkers all the fucking time until we found out that witch doctors already took the name.

Just start calling them skinwalkers again, Jesus.
>>
>>17208867
stop trying to make fleshgait happen its not going to happen
>>
>>17210748
>>17211349
These guys get it.
>>
You have a far worst problem, my friend.

A crazy woman
>>
>>17208629
Take care of the baby, skinwalkers have feelings too.
>>
>>17208629
Your skinwalker just wants to be in a happy family

>tfw no skinwalker waifu
>>
File: 13412421423.png (102KB, 700x951px) Image search: [Google]
13412421423.png
102KB, 700x951px
>>17208629
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.