[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Andrew

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 2

File: 1424622640997.jpg (3KB, 158x249px) Image search: [Google]
1424622640997.jpg
3KB, 158x249px
Ok this will be a bit extensive. Bare with me x.
Tonight I was in my bed only moments ago and I saw a tall figure of shadow standing behind my tv. I shined a light at it and it didnt move. Emediately my dogs started barking and it left my room, they ran out of the room barking. (There is a bead doorway in my bedroom door. The beads did not move.) After a moment I saw it again and I shouted at it. It went away but i can hear sounds behind my television and behind the wall of my basement room.
Background: my son hung himself in the hallway seven months ago exactly, on the opposite side of the wall by the furnace. I think it might have been him but I am very uneasy and my dogs wont settle down. I need input. What am I seeing? What is going on ? Pic related.
>>
i could be a spooky wooky skeleton. They live in invisible caves, and only comes out when they can here there i some good comedy shit on the tv.
>>
It was him. I know it was.
>>
>>17208401
Why do you think your son hung himself? Were you guys close?
>>
>>17208401
If anything it's your son's demons. That would explain the uneasy feeling and your dog getting spooked.
>>
Is sleep paralysis possible? You're reaction could have freaked the dogs, or maybe there's rats in the walls and your brain filled in the gaps with the noises. I've suffered from hypnagogic hallucinations and this sounds like one of them.
>>
>>17209779
I was wide awake.
>>
>>17209769
It's scary. But i also considered that fear stemming from my original fears of death and then losing a child...add that he did it while i was awake and only ten feet away....and therein lies the guilt. Add that i found him and now i am crazier than ever.
>>
I should also mention that i am a realist and i do not believe in ghosts.
>>
I asked my daughter to post for me because of that fact.
>>
>>17209905
Answer this
>>17209747
>>
But now i am here and i am not ashamed to admit...this happened to me. I was sober and awake. I need to know about solid standing shadow figures.
>>
>>17209924
????? Which question.
>>
>>17209747
Because he was lonely and he thought he would be lonely forever. He never said anuthing to us about his thoughts. He was also supposedly hearing voices telling him to do it.
>>
My son and i were extremely close. I am close with all my kids.
>>
>>17209993
He may have had mild schizophrenia
>>
Call it by your sons name and ask him if there's anything he wants . Be polite and loving as you were when he was alive
>>
>>17210390
I called out to it. More noise from behind the wall. Then i iust became too scared.
>>
>>17208401
Get out. Now!
>>
File: image.jpg (458KB, 1280x1117px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
458KB, 1280x1117px
Sorry for your son man
>>
>>17211217
>go to room
>strip naked
>oil up head, towards shadow jerking wildly
Profit???
>>
What did the noise sound like im curious but i cant help you
>>
>>17210287
Yes. He must have. But my god. Hanging himself?>>17211239
Why
>>
I am his mom, dude. And thanks. It sounded as if he was there...kicking stuff around.
>>
How old was your son?
>>
>Start recording on your phone w flash
>Ask out loud if its your son
>Profit?????
>>
I'll try if I see him again. And he would have been 16. This happened June 11th of 2015.
>>
>>17208401
Your son hanged himself. The word hung is never used to refer to suicides. Hung is intended for flowerpots and xmas stockings.
>>
>>17213331
Was your son named Jake(y)?
>>
My son's name was Andrew and nobody gives a fuck about grammar.
>>
>>17213358
Do a ouija board session
>>
>>17213365
I have no urge to watch you talk. Go away, troll.
>>
>>17213369
I don't believe in ouiji. But if i did... i would know it was a gateway to hell.
>>
>>17213373
You believe your dead son was standing behind your tv. But Ouija is not real.

Right.
>>
I know what i saw. Be relevant or be ignored.
>>
>>17213386
Ghosts don't exist. How's that for relevant.
>>
>>17213393
I know that ghosts don't exist. Read the posts or don't reply. I know what i saw. I know what i heard. I nedd legends. Related topics and links. Be relevant.
>>
If there's no other case of death/murder in your house, then it might be your son's demons. Why don't you harden the fuck up and talk to it ?
>>
>>17213401
I did. It didn't reply.
>>
>>17213393
How do you know they don't exist? I don't implying that they are definitely exist, cause I can't be sure of it. But how can you proof that they dont?
>>
>>17213407
I agree. Probably you son's demons, I have seen such figures before too. Don't be scared they feed off of that, offer it only love. Trust me love is the greatest weapon and imagine yourself standing under a silver light, they won't hurt you. Good luck.
>>
OP, listen here. I doubt that thing is your son, but there might be a slight possibility I'm wrong. According to my personal experiences, when someone dies in violent ways, or with overwhelming regrets there are high chances that the death's place absorb part of this energy. Now, I don't know a flying fuck about why this happens or how. But that's it. One more thing. In most of this cases the shadows you see are the projections of your beloved which passed away in a traumatic state and are still attached to the place where they died, but in other cases they're not. Dark feelings and dark energies gather dark beings. I guess they're the so called "demons" or w/e, and thats justify your uneasy a dreadful feeling you had. I myself live right now in a goddamn old house from '700 circa, and I've seen some pretty fucked up shit including people hanged to nowhere in my living room
>>
>>17213448
But how doest it happens Anon? Im living in a 250 year old apartament and havent seen anything supernatural in my life. Im pretty sure, there were so many violent deaths you wont be able to count them with your fingers, including those who died there in the times of WW2
>>
>>17213469
I know but it's not a certain science. Something would trigger an effect, something won't trigger anything at all. But the oldest buildings have seen so many atrocious things, I won't be surprised that something sleeping or wandering beneath those walls was attracted to those strong feelings left by your son. It could be anything at this point. We can't know this for sure. I'm almost 24 but I live knee deep into these things since I was a little kid. Here's a few tips. 1) DO NOT USE a Ouija into that place, even if you don't believe in it. 2) Always try to understand what does it wants, cause ignoring it won't solve anything on the long route. 3) Call someone to bless your house of you didn't yet. 4) Do not have fear. If it's your son you have nothing to fear, but if it's not it will prey on your dread. The weaker you are, the stronger it get. I'm with you OP. Be strong.
>>
I'm with you too, OP
Be strong and please come back to us if you have any news.
>>
>>17208401
Hi OP. some kind of catholical, non native english speaker here.
as someone here said, by the way of how your son die, it could be him in some way. something similar happened in our family, whit a uncle, who die drowned, he use to come to our house at saturday morning whit something for the breakfast, around 5 - 6 am, at this our its still dark where i live, back to the subject, when he passed away, we start to hear him walking to the kitchen (he used to wear cowboy boots) on saturday mornings, and sometimes, me, my mother and my sisters could see his shadow, a local priest said that maybe he didnt know he die, or maybe was hard the way he die, or have something pending in this place, but we need "to give him light", so he can go to wherever he have to go, so when we do that, that things stopped, no need of a ritual or quija or shit, just a candle for some days in the place of the activity, hope it could help. good luck
>>
>>17208401
Try this OP >>17213533
My faith has been going on/off for long time, but after all that I've experienced I know that there's something more than what our eyes could see. Give it a shot, you might even find out something more about your current situation.
>>
>>17208401
It could have been your son that you seen since his death was very traumatic he may be kind of stuck in a limbo or not even totally realize he is dead yet, on the other hand since the death itself would have brought a very negative depressing energy to the household this sometimes opens doors and draws in things that feed off of this energy, if what you seen was your son I doubt that you would feel uncomfortable unless you had a poor relationship with him. It's probably something that was drawn in by the traumatic experience and is feeding off of any sort of negativity you are displaying whether it be openly or not.
>>
>>17213504
I asked you but Im not the OP. I was just wondering how does it works. You seems like a person with a huge knowledge of this staff so I asked you cause all of my life i was eager to see something supernatural, but it never occur to me. Althouth Im living in such an old place.
>>
>>17213638
Oh sorry, my mistake anon. Well, the perception of "other things" isn't something you can achieve I think, but I might be wrong. If you haven't experienced anything weird inside your house it could means that there's nothing to be afraid about, or maybe you're not as receptive as you need to be to sense something's happening. Speaking of which, I didn't chose to see. Apparently my family has been marked for something my grand-grand fathers did so I have to cope with their "demons" if that's what they are. Live your life without this shit bro. Trust me. It's not a gift. It's a burden.
>>
>>17213707
Thank you. I will bro, I will. I dont need to see anything I just want to belive and to belive I need some kind of proof, but ofc nobody will give me any proofs. I mean, so many people say "nah, there is no such things like supernatural in our world" and on the other hand, people that say "supernatural exist" I just confused and you were talking about your old house so I thought, maybe if I tell you about my apartment you wil suggest me someways to find any proffs, any marks of existence.
>>
>>17213817
It's pretty hard getting any actual proof about these kind of things. The advice I can give you are the most common one: Try to take a few pics using a reflex, maybe enstablish a contact asking questions in some critical point of your house using a recorder to get any EVP. As far as I learned these things lurks in a different light spectre, so take pics anytime you think you're being observed or there's something wrong. Be positive friend. Spooks are always been there for those whose seek them.
>>
OP pls. No actual mother of whoever knows how many would post on fucking 4chan. Obvious bait
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.