[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reverse Mandela Effect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 15

File: images.jpg (22KB, 538x273px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
22KB, 538x273px
So I believe everyone here knows pretty much a lot about the Mandela Effect and the merging of timelines hypothesis, I've come to tell you something in the same vein but sort of reversed, let me explain first a bit about my family's History...

My father's father was a stereotypical alcoholic and a heavy smoker for most of his life and admist the domestic violence while growing up, my dad and his siblings (then teenagers) had to rush him to the hospital in '80 or '81 because of alcohol poisoning, he fell into a comma for couple of weeks, he recovered but realized that it was life's fair warning and really did his best to renew his life, he quit drinking and smoking, became somewhat religious, and even joined a local fitness club, eventually my dad, his siblings and my grandmother forgave him for the years of abuse and bonded better with him, I grew up knowing him as a very different man than what my dad and siblings did.

Unfortunately, he died six years ago, when I was a senior in high school, and although his changing of ways did in fact extend his life expectancy several years, his liver and kidneys never fully recovered and began to fail.

That is the version of this Universe in which I have lived all my life, to his grandchildren he was a good man, a docile mannered man, always laughing, teaching us sports and so on.

But in the past few months I started to have like new memories in my head, new memories of birthday parties, christmasses and family picnics without him, memories of me never knowing him, but I know that they are new and false memories.

The worst of them all is of me as a kid of about 10 or 11 asking my dad about him, in that new false memory my dad was very different than now, he seemed that he had always avoided talking about him, he became very angry and told me that he had died in that comma in the early 80s, and that they still had a lowkey nagging sense of resentment towards him...

>Continue...
>>
>>17208123
>Cont.

I know that these memories do not correspond to this version of my life and the Universe, I was at my grandfather's funeral, my dad made him a small altar of him in the garage, his tombstone has all the right dates and have not changed at all since then, and no, I don't see them and think they were at some point different.

What I'm trying to say is that instead of me merging into a new timeline where I'm suddenly shocked to learn that past events are not what I remember, instead, I am receiving the memories of an alternate version of myself from another timeline, I am being somewhat of a host of a merging.

The problem is that these new memories that I'm hosting are beginning to become of a nuissance, they are very clear as if they were real, the most bothering ones are ones related to my grandfather's death, others are much more mundane, like the color of my first bike or shit like that.

Until now, none of them are like important historical, political or economical differences, and I really don't think any of that sort will appear, it seems that whatever alternate timeline I'm hosting is the same, just that main, much personal difference.

Does anybody have something similar happening to them or know anyone else or have more info about it?

Sorry for the long post and the long wait (I'm writing from my smartphone)
>>
If it is not rp, it is a good story anyways, a book that i would read
>>
Not sure what you're tying to say OP, but in 2008 my mother, my friend, and I had gotten into a bad accident. Ended up hitting a tree, mother died like 4 times on the table and was in a coma for over a month. She ended up breaking her back, traumatic brain damage, etc. Her back healed wrong and shes been disabled ever since.

I do not believe she is still my mother... Despite still living with her (19, college student) she is NOT the same in one bit since before that accident.. I can't even remember what she was like, but she was always happy, nice, giving, trusting, now shes.. Always angry, argues with everyone, borderline psycho.

I don't know what the fuck happened to my mother, i've always just assumed it's because she can't work anymore.. She lives in pain everyday... But I don't know. I just can't explain it... I've grown to hate her so much since that accident all I tell myself is she died in that accident... Just to maintain any love i had for her.
>>
File: image.jpg (303KB, 970x1389px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
303KB, 970x1389px
Interesting this thread should pop up. I had my very first Mandela Effect experience earlier this week.

My girlfriend and I were talking about childhood stuff and I told her about how we watched Space Jam numerous times during free days/indoor recess in elementary school. I have very, very distinct memories of this. She told me that was impossible and checked on he phone.

Space Jam came out in 1996, when I was in sixth grade - middle school in our system.

This was actually very disturbing to me. I have very strong and specific memories (good memories too) of watching it in 3rd grade, in school, which would have been 1994 at the latest.

It wasn't released on VHS until 1997.

This bothered me so much I messaged a friend of mine with whom I was sure I had a shared memory of watching Space Jam in 3rd grade. Very, very specific memory of mildly getting into trouble and having to sit in the back.

He told me "oh yeah, I totally remember that."

I told him to look up the release date of Space Jam.

We are now both very VERY freaked out by this.

Coincidentally he works for a vidya company that is a subsidiary of Warner Bros. He asked around to see if there was any remote possibility of us having some weird access to an early release or something. Nope. Not in 1993 or 1994. Film wasn't even shot yet.

Needless to say we have started asking other people about it. Most can't even pinpoint when they first saw it, no surprise there. Yet to find anyone else who shares our memory though.
>>
File: 1451781077176.jpg (79KB, 671x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451781077176.jpg
79KB, 671x720px
>>17208379

Never watched Space Jam so I can't answer that, but check these out.
>>
>>17208379
WHEN DID IT CHANGE TO SPACE JAM?

It was "THE space jamS" in my childhood!
>>
>>17208405
>Berestein

they couldn't even spell it right
>>
>>17208405
Come on sex in the city doesn't even make any sense

Berenstein Bears sure, but a lot of the rest of these are bullshit. It's not that I'm coming from the timeline where the second one has always been true, but that I've never seen or heard someone believe the second one to be the quote
>>
File: No.png (132KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
No.png
132KB, 1920x1080px
>>17208421

Go type sex into google, google remembers. Sex in the city makes more sense than sex AND the city. WTF?

Also, I remember most of these. I fucking love chic fil a, so.. I remember that, same with Jaws and Forrest Gump, Berenstein (obviously). So... Not sure what you're talking about.
>>
>>17208123

In the reality I came from Canada still owned Alaska. New Zealand was above and to the left of Australia almost connected to India. I decided not to vacation there because of that proximity. Tazmania didn't exist. Berenstein Bears. The world was in a much better state of affairs.
>>
>>17208362
Uhm really your mother basicly lost everything so why do you not know what made her angry all the time? Must be another version of her from another universe!
>>
>>17208362
maybe you should have died in an accident you fucking asshole.
>>
>>17208444
probably because other idiots like you google it all the time
>>
File: 001.jpg (55KB, 674x960px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
55KB, 674x960px
Anyone remember a woman claiming to be a Pleiadian? She was findable on google by the words "pleiadian girl" and it is not the case anymore.
She was very attractive, I remember a picture of her with hands on chin. Blond and blue eyed. She made a speech in a conference, and people present there said that she explained things usually hard to understand in a very clear way, I think it was something with travel between dimensions.
She also said that the four races present on Earth come from aliens. My surety level concerning this information is the same concerning my mother's name, except the google search.
>>
>>17208362
Could it be a personality change caused by brain damage?
>>
>>17208518

Whatever helps you sleep at night buddy
>>
File: valeria-lukyanova.jpg (86KB, 557x960px) Image search: [Google]
valeria-lukyanova.jpg
86KB, 557x960px
>>17208540
Valeria Lukyanova
>>
Wait so is mandela dead or what?
>>
>>17208362
i feel bad for your mother. i hope she finds some peace.
>>
>>17208406
Same.
>>
>>17208362
Jesus Christ. boo hoo. She died four times on the table and had a broken back...lives in pain every day and you're pissed that she's not making you pancakes and being your mommy?

Have you asked her if there's anything you could do to help? Or if there's anything she needs in terms of psychiatric help or mental/physical rehab?

Christ I used to think the stuff about selfish immature millenials was bullshit, but this takes the cake.
>>
I got a back injury in a snowmobile accident when I was younger and my brother got a picture of me posing in my snow mobile an hour or so before and I realized when I looked back at that picture recently I realized that I was wearing an orange jacket but I clearly remember it being black so idk
>>
>>17208405
>vampire
easy mistake
>berenstein
meme
>laurel what
I dunno
>sex + city
easy mistake
>mirror
raises suspicion desu
>chick vs chic
wat I always thought it was chik
still easy mistake
>star wars
a little suspect
>field of dreams
no idea but "he will come" sounds berry ominous
>rogers
easy mistake but also suspicion arousing
>jaws
was definitely always we're
for real though
what
>silence of the lambs
HUGE HUGE HUGE ONE if it's true
>box of chocolates
Was always is, very suspecting, but the implications of was over is (implying that this isn't life) are fucking chilling
>home depot
ehh I dunno about that one

I noticed one pretty recently but I forgot it
Had something to do with some movie I used to watch
>>
>>17211648
This

Anon who has a disable mother- Grow the fuck up and be thankful that this strong ass women who raised you is still alive. The chances of her even living right now are insane if she actually died 4 times. After an accident, you can develop brain damage that creates every one of those symptoms you describe, the brain takes a long time to heal after something that traumatic, and some changes are permanent. You're an asshole, she deserves a better kid.
>>
>>17211868
Seriously.
My dad developed severe shingles in his eyes, which caused him to get infected with menegitus of the brain and spine. One night, he had a severe seizure that resulted in a 2 month coma, he 'died' 1 or 2 times due to brain swelling and infection. He's made a 'full recovery' but for about 2-3 years after the coma he was more of an asshole than he was prior to the coma, also he was a lot more childish. A lot of that passed over time. I didn't care that he was acting like a bratty kid, I was just glad my dad didn't fucking die.
>>
>>17208462
> teh speshullist snowflake uf tem awl
>>
>>17208405
Notice how most of these are related to movies? It's not unheard of for them to be edited for whatever reason long after they're released. Also, you faggots need to learn what the words "imperfect" and "humble" mean. You are more of the first than you realize, but not as much of the second as you should be.
>>
>>17208362
Maybe one of those times she died on the table she also died and came back in a parallel at the same instant in time. This could of triggered an anomaly causing her and one of her doppelgangers to switch souls.
>>
what happens when I type: desu senpai
what happens when I type: desu senpai
>>
File: amon-goth[1].jpg (161KB, 1280x693px) Image search: [Google]
amon-goth[1].jpg
161KB, 1280x693px
>>17208379
Something must have happened during the 90's because something even weirder happened to me around this time.
>i recall going to the movies to watch Schindler's List back in 1993
>i also watched Jurassic Park earlier that same year
>fast forward to 1997, i'm at work
>just me and some guy who wants to be a filmmaker in Florida
>he's looking through a movie magazine with
photos from Schindler's List but it hadn't come out yet
>i vividly recall because we're both movie buffs how excited we were about seeing Schindler's List when it comes out in theaters (and this was in 1997!).
>>
>>17208405
Some of those seem pretty strange, but most of them are due to the human brain only remembering details and filling in the rest, or just plain misheard lines. I know for sure the Star Wars quote is probably the most misquoted of all time, and has ALWAYS been "no, I am your father". "Hello, Clarice" is probably the second most misquoted. It's not due to messed up timelines, it's due to brains being inaccurate in memory recollection.

The most striking one I see is "mirror, mirror"
>>
>>17208462
The problem is that you say "Canada STILL owned Alaska."

Canada NEVER owned Alaska. It belonged to the Russians before being sold to the USA.
>>
>>17208405
Im from spain, and I remember "Luke, I am your father" and "life IS like a box..." in spanish, I have to review it to see if the spanish version has changed, I never heard about mandela effect, but if is real the difference between one language and another could be a prove. And if the spanish version changed as clarely as I remember, im going to shit bricks xD
>>
>>17212426
>xD
Vuelve a Hispachan, Antonio.
>>
When that song "Paralyzer" by Finger Eleven came out I thought it was a cover. I vividly remember it being sung by Genesis long before Finger Eleven. It never existed, but I can hear it.
>>
>>17212433
No conozco hispachan pero desde cuando "xD" es exclusivo del español?
>>
>>17208123
Acdc had a cover of "I love rock and roll" but this cover didn't exists now. One prove of this is that most people believe that is an acdc song, and its difficult to believe that the original is by acdc because the singer is a woman. I have a friend who spent an entire afternoon trying to find the acdc version saying that he heard it a 100 times when he was a child.
>>
>>17212488
I've never heard or even thought that AC-DC had a cover of it. Sorry, bro.
>>
>>17212488
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bShHlap8Ako
>>
>>17212534
Thats the original, is not by acdc, maybe the confusion came from this video?
>>
>>17212542
That's what I was trying to suggest. It's clear people have been mixing things up for a few years now.
>>
File: 1451175832037.jpg (17KB, 316x239px) Image search: [Google]
1451175832037.jpg
17KB, 316x239px
There used to be a scene in the first Matrix movie where we could see projections over Trinity's face while she was searching Neo. This was the opening scene and it happened before the cops would show up.
>>
Does anyone else remember The Sapranos getting canceled because James Gandalfini died back in the early 2000s?
>>
>>17212582
WHEN DID IT CHANGE TO THE SAPRANOS?

It was "the sOpranos" in my childhood!
>>
>>17208405
>vampire
was always "the" for me
>berenstein
this one freaks me out since I grew up in a bookstore, these were my favorite books as a child and it was never stain
>laurel and hardy
I don't know, not that familiar with this
>sex and the city
always been "and" for me
>snow white
what the fuck
>chick/chic
I thought it was chik, personally, but I'm not reliable on this since we don't have this restaurant where I am.
>star wars
what the fuck
>field of dreams
what the fuck
>mr rogers
can't say for sure either way
>jaws
what the fuck
>hannibal
seriously?
>gump
that doesn't even make sense, why would it be past tense
>home depot
what the fuck

>conclusion
what the fuck
>>
>>17211732
>star wars
>a little suspect
No, not suspect at all, just people hearing wrong and memes.

>jaws
>was definitely always we're
No, it definitely always was you're

>box of chocolates
>Was always is, very suspecting, but the implications of was over is (implying that this isn't life) are fucking chilling
It was never "is". He's saying that his dead mother said something to him. "My momma always said life was like a box of chocolates." - She used to say that. Past tense.
>>
>>17212617
>what the fuck
You're an idiot and remember things wrong because that's how brains work.

Anyone who knows ANYTHING about how the human brain stores memory would immediately know how fucking bullshit this entire theory is.

The brain doesn't record memory like a movie file or a photograph, dudes. It remembers vague details and then fills in the gaps on the spot, like a children's play where the teacher spilled coffee on the script.
>>
>>17212622
clearly you are from this universe
the people who remember things differently are from the one that slipped into yours.
>>
>>17212632
Fuck off.
>>
>>17212639
Good talk
>>
>>17212639
Fuck off.
>>
>>17212646
>>17212647
No seriously though, if you're fucking realm shifters then go back to the universe where people are dumb fuckheads who think a misremembered movie quote that makes perfect sense in-context means the worlds are colliding, thanks.
>>
>>17212599
Cute.
>>
>>17212653
Would if I could but we're stuck together now, it's best if you just accept it.
>>
>>17208123
>mandela effect
Is that where everyone inexplicably views a murdering terrorist who ruined a country as a hero?
>>
>>17212295
WHEN DID JURASSIC PARK COME OUT IN 1993?

It came out in 1992 in my childhood!
>>
>>17212630
wow good thing we've got this neuropsychologist here to figure everything out
>>
>>17212686
Memory's got a shelf life as soon as it enters long-term memory, dude. That's just how it is. It's not reliable.
>>
>>17208513
>>17211648
>>17211868
>>17211942

So much hate from these spoiled kids, Pancakes? No buddy, she hasn't cooked in years. I can't remember the last time she made something. Not that I would expect her to, she takes any money I get, will walk in my room and take something just to sell it if she doesn't have cigarette money. This has made it a bitch to actually get away from her if I don't want to just go to a homeless shelter. The only reason i'm up right now at this hour is because I can't go to sleep for another 14 hours because she gave me a fucking concussion because I was simply playing with HER dog. This is regular for me. She goes psycho for no fucking reason since that accident, and i'm the asshole because I wanted to share my story. OK

I gave minor details, I have hundreds of fucked up stories. I'm just trying to make my point ppl change after a coma or something, but no.. /x/ thinks I should just die.
>>
>>17208406
maybe the song? Here's your chance do your dance at the space jam?
>>
>>17212671
are you talking of Mandeloo, the ex SA president?
>>
>>17212882
You should focus on the people that mentioned that with such trauma to the brain it can result in permanent or temporary personality changes.

I've had several seizures and after some of them had symptoms that were similar to schizophrenia. The point I'm trying to make is that it might get better or it might be like this now forever.

But really you're just a kid still, recognize that it's the accident and that's that. Not like it will be easy of course.
>>
>>17212946

Yeah, I figured she suffered some sort of personality change or something. I've always tried to get her to get help but she still refuses despite i'm literally the only person in our family that literally hasn't disowned her for her shit since the accident.
>>
>>17212946

Didn't mean to use literally twice, but you get the point. I had once talked to the police after suffering major headaches for a couple days after she had beat me in the back of my, to see if there was a way to have her involuntarily committed so she get help, but all I can do is press charges for assault and let her go to jail... Who the fuck is gonna do that.
>>
>>17212998
Then be the last one who disowns her.
>>
>>17208405
Empire Strikes Back was one of my favorite movies as a kid. I watched it so many times I wore out the VHS. It was always "No, I am your father." This scene is just commonly misquoted. I know it is cause it used to always bug me.
>>
>>17212622
If he's quoting her he doesn't need past tense. The past tense was "said."
>>
Wow, you idiots misquote some of the most commonly misquoted lines ever and make other easy mistakes, but instead of admitting you're wrong, you say there was a timeline change. This is what /x/ has become.
>>
File: 1434711489415.png (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1434711489415.png
1MB, 1600x1200px
>the color puce used to be this lime yellow green color, now it's a pinkish color
>charles shultz is now charles shulz
>the store JC Penny is now JC Penney
>in this universe the lindburgh baby was found
>Gene Wilder is alive again
>Fruit Loops is now Froot Loops
>Bob Marley was shot and killed in Jamaica, now in this universe he died from cancer in Miami
>Gremlins character (movie) – Spike or Stripe? The only reliable sources say it was always Stripe, not Spike.
>mohamad ali shouldve died during this fight https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLWYnTFz9PE
>japan is further north and east of where it used to be. never was next to korea, was further south and next to mainland china
when did street lights become red, yellow, green instead of what i used to remember as green, yellow, red ?
>austrailia was further south and west, not as near to Indonesia as it is now
>new zealand is way further east than it was. also now it's two islands instead of one.
>sicily is much larger than it was
>nutella is owned by nestle not ferreno
>jiffy not jif
pt 1
>>
File: 1432155173924.jpg (2MB, 1654x2339px) Image search: [Google]
1432155173924.jpg
2MB, 1654x2339px
-if youve been getting headaches heavly its your brain removing now false information and tendentious is a side affect of being senstive enough to the world around you, devjavu is multiple timelines hiting the same experance at the same time and dreams are mearly glimpses into those other experearnces
-im from the other timeline and CERN did a test that changed what timeline we where on, it happened 2015 September 23-24th, the anime show actualy explained the ideas pretty well, and it kinda proves my personal theorys that everything exists, and we could also be dead, unrealated pic do the research
http://steins-gate.wikia.com/wiki/Time-travel_theories
- also check the world map we dont have a north pole ice sheet anymore and panama canel goes north to south instead of east to west
-CERN tested time travel based of jhon titors time travling experiance https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Titor
where not the only people to be translplanted but where the largest tranplantation of people becuase of how new time travel technology also stephen hawking said black holes are a gateway to another universe look at how much light has changed or other scienctifc ideas have changed
- i finally found out why me and my many coworkers where having heavy headaches for three weeks straight in the month of November. originally in my timeline thanksgiving was on the THIRD Thursday of November and after that time had passed my headaches which i stated was a means to wash away false memory's had slowed after thanksgiving and is subsiding now for everyone,.

>>17034991 <recent thread
>>17038241 < lattest thread
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz4wUoJ0-Ks >more examples
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/57232342/#57239483 < orignal thread
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/14781388 < random examples
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/search/text/CERN/
>>
File: 9ea.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
9ea.gif
2MB, 500x280px
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz4wUoJ0-Ks >more examples
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/57232342/#57239483 < orignal thread
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/14781388 < random examples
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/search/text/CERN/ < duh more CERN
http://press.web.cern.ch/backgrounders/cern-answers-queries-social-media
-
http://steins-gate.wikia.com/wiki/Time-travel_theories < the most usefullink listed twice
http://steins-gate.wikia.com/wiki/Steins;Gate_(Anime_Series)
http://steins-gate.wikia.com/wiki/Steins;Gate:_Fuka_Ry%C5%8Diki_no_D%C3%A9j%C3%A0_vu
please watch movie and show in Subtitles or else your missing out on content
-
http://mandelaeffect.com/major-memories
https://www.reddit.com/r/MandelaEffect/ <fuck reddit but it has more examples
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Titor
http://beforeitsnews.com/beyond-science/2014/04/time-traveler-the-man-who-built-a-time-machine-2446096.html
PT 3
last part
from orinal poster
Cern time travel= successful
problem being it wasnt isolated(ie timetravel device) to a certain point and time and ended up transerfing a possbily
60% plus amount of people into another worldline at the same date and time as sept 23-24 what wasnt transfered stayed and
ended up being apart of the time line that didnt have the time travel event happen while we are on the one that did or
vice verse due to its secrecy, but what of the others left, simple there orginals to this timeline and the ones
we left are also oringals but its hard to grasp and explain due to the fact that we dont know what a majority is,
what scares me the most is that physics have changed and is now talking about how another universe is pouring into ours
and the fact that the properties of light photons are completely different from what ive learned.
mulitverse and worldline timelines exsits becuase they have to, stephen hawking talks about how black holes are the
key to time travel and what not.
>>
>>17214353
But your explanation is faulty.

This Berenste/ain shit has been going on since early 2015.

It couldn't have been CERN.
>>
File: 1438462158852.jpg (1MB, 2502x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1438462158852.jpg
1MB, 2502x4000px
>>17214425
my explination is shit i know but the reality is this will always happen for me it seemed to of happend at september 23 2015 before that it was still the same (probaly didnt notice it before) im suprised i didnt hear about it early becuase i am quite a fan of pshycology so thats what spured me to do more research. anyway i think its CERN but then again maybe i took the kool aid and missed a bigger research company in the shadows thats actualy working on timeline travel instead of saying that CERN accidently timeline traveled and some people happened to of traveld with it a good majority from what it seems(people ive talked to)
>>
>>17208362
It is the same universe you are just an spoiled asshole.
>>
>>17214425
It's been going on a lot longer than that actually. I think I first heard about it in summer of 2014. Was around even before that.

Here's a post mentioning it on reddit before the first "alternate reality" explanation even existed. Five years ago. Didn't get much attention.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DoesAnybodyElse/comments/bflaa/did_anyone_else_always_think_berenstain_in_the/
>>
Can we shift into a reality where I'm good looking and rich now, please and thank you.
>>
>>17214341
>austrailia was further south and west, not as near to Indonesia as it is now
>new zealand is way further east than it was. also now it's two islands instead of one.

but how
>>
Here is one explanation: You lost your grandpa and you had to confront what you felt about him with what you know about his past. That's a lot to deal with. Maybe creating these false memories is how your brain is trying to cope with all this. I mean it had to be stressful for you. Maybe it still is. Brain can do weird stuff when it's overhelmed with too much feels so I wouldn't think too much about it.
>>
>>17214425
I noticed Berenstein/ain in 1998 when they were at a local amusement park. I thought it was weird and let it go. I did have a traumatic event where I believe that I almost died that year but I had no idea this was a "thing" until October last year.
>>
>>17208157

If you live long enough it might have political consequences because butterfly effect
>>
Persistent pain can change person a lot. This is not her fault. Aren't everyone easy to irritate when in pain? God dammit try to understand your mom instead of pretending she died! I'm sure it wont be easy but what kind of person you are? SHE'S YOUR MOM.
>>
That is weird. Clearly she needs help. And you need a normal life. Where I live it is possible and my friend did exactly that. Family of course said he was an asshole for closing his own mother in the hospital, but no one of them wanted to help. Best decision in his life. Mom got better and he and his sister graduated from school.
Try to talk with some doc or lawyer about her. Maybe you could come up with something together.
>>
Seperate changed back to separate again.
>>
>>17214687
Forget it. I read the rest. Being sad and angry because of constant pain is one thing and giving your teenage son a concussion is another. If this story is true, stay away from her. Try to get her all the help she needs but don't let her ruin your life. I'm sure that your sane mom wouldn't forgive herself that.
>>
>>17214941
He chooses to live with her and not press charges with the cops. Any bad things that happen to him because of her are his own responsibility at this point.
>>
>>17212946
Frankly I think he's making shit up at this point because he got backed into a corner, thinking he'd get piles of sympathy for not being treated like the prince of peace by his mom. I highly doubt he she gave him a concussion for touching her dog. If that were true he could (and listen close here) LEAVE THE HOUSE AND DON'T COME BACK.
>>
>>17212671
don't delete the thread mod
>>
>>17208362
>brain damage
there's your problem
>>
Has anybody from South Africa ever spoken up about Mandela dying and coming back to life?

I'm also interested in New Zealand. You'd think somebody who lived there might have taken notice.

Does the Mandela effect only happen to white American kids?
>>
>>17215009
Delete the thread. these things are a fucking embarrassment. 4chan should be ashamed of them. /x/ should see them as a justification for ritual pact suicide.
>>
>>17215321
No, it also happens to white yuropoors
>>
Recently found out about Mandela effect.
Didn't really care about it until I've read about NZ.
Chills came down my spine, when I've read that there are more people who remember it like I do - in the west, not east of Australia. Also I remember it being on the north-west, not the opposite.
Also it was always "mirror mirror". You start seeing some weird shit, still trying to convince myself I'm just paranoid.
Some interesting stuff.
>>
>>17211732
>mirror
>raises suspicion desu
Shrek. Everyone remembers "mirror, mirror" from Shrek. Older people might remember it as "mirror, mirror" too as that's the line from the book. Disney are the ones who fucked this line up by making it "magic mirror." No idea why they did that but they did.

>silence of the lambs
It was "Well Clarice" - sounds a lot like "Hello Clarice" - especially the way he says it. It's a real easy line to mishear.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09TAIcCqFpg

The rest has already been covered.
>>
>>17212222
>what happens when I type: desu senpai
You get quads.
>>
File: worf pointing.jpg (22KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
worf pointing.jpg
22KB, 500x384px
>>17212222
I'm too tired to think of something funny to comment here, so -- QUADS!
>>
As someone from New Zealand, Australia was always to the west of us. I have also came to a conclusion that /x/ is filled with too many paranoid fags
>>
As someone from Australia, New Zealand was always to the east of us. I have also came to a conclusion that /x/ is filled with too many paranoid fags
>>
>>17217632
I remember that line being "Hello Clarice, are the lambs still screaming?"
>>
>>17217671

As someone from Australia, New Zealand was too the South east from us (I am in Darwin). I have also came to a conclusion that /x/ is filled with too many paranoid fags
>>
>>17208362
Enough people have called you an asshole, so I won't contribute any more to that.

It is relatively common for severe brain injury patients to have complete personality changes as well as severe anger outbursts, so your mother's condition is most likely not some inter-dimensional bullshit but just a tragic consequence of her accident.

Please remember that your Mother most likely can not help how she acts, she is brain damaged and her mind no longer works the way it should.
>>
File: image.jpg (191KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
191KB, 640x1136px
>>17208123
>>
>>17208362
>She ended up breaking her back, traumatic brain damage, etc.
There is your answer
>>
>>17212408
Yeah, maybe in your timeline.
>>
>>17208362
Are you sure you're not brain-damaged?
>>
>>17212488
I also remember ACDC covering "ballroom blitz" with Bon Scott as singer.
I can remember it extremely vividly, with distinct guitar work.
I had a tape with Big Balls and Ballroom Blitz back to back, listened to it all the time while driving.

There are some weird results for it on the internet, but none of them are right.
>>
>>17208444
polfag here and our translation is seks w wielkim mieście" which means sex IN the city...
>>
also boxing fans: remember hamed vs barrera fight in 2000 ? prince nassem hamed clearly got robbed. Well... not exactly. Barrera was better in this timeline
>>
>>17208362
menopause
>>
Just discovered this one today that 100% convinced me the Mandela effect is real.

The Faculty (1998) is now directed by Robert Rodriguez.

This CANNOT BE TRUE. I've seen every film by him, he's one of my all time favorite filmmakers. I am a huge film buff, and there have been times I bored in uni classes, so I used to draw cool bubble letter logos for all the Rodriguez films. Never drew or knew The Faculty was one of them, not once. I've heard of the film but it was always a different director. I'm also huge into IMDB so when I want to learn a director's whole filmography, I usually look it up on there and commit this list to memory. NEVER saw The Faculty on his filmography, except for today when I had to check (sure enough, it's now there).

WHAT. THE EFF.
>>
once i was arguing with my mom about the final countdown song. She clearly remembered that the singer was freddie mercury
>>
>>17219746
>>17219746
It's Europe. Don't go dragging a god into this bs.
>>
>>17212450
You sure you're not thinking of the cover Disturbed did of Land of Confusion?
>>
>>17219959
I'm positive. My parents used to listen to Genesis a lot when I was a kid. I swear I remember hearing it before. If I'm alone in remembering this I'm probably just remembering wrong. I just thought I'd post and see if somebody else heard it.
>>
>>17219737
These always read like they were written by the same person
>>
>>17214984

I'm just going to take that as a compliment, since that concussion is not even 1% of the tip of the iceberg. Backed into a corner? No buddy, a bunch of /x/philes called me an asshole because they have no idea about what's going on because i'm not writing them a fucking novel giving every detail.

All I was trying to do is tell the dude ppl change after comas and shit and half the idiots here think i'm saying she switched universes or some shit. Yal are fucking retarded, don't need yals sympathy.
>>
File: saw that.jpg (92KB, 725x263px) Image search: [Google]
saw that.jpg
92KB, 725x263px
>>17217671
>>17217701
That thing you did, I saw and liked it.

I cannot really relate to anything that is being expressed in this thread. You see, I am an amnesiac. I never trust my memories if I can at all avoid doing so. Every day I am told that I misremembered something, so I have just learned to accept it.
>>
>>17212295

Schindlers List came out in 1993. Saw it in the movie theater with my dad.
>>
So what is it called when a handful of these things make you stop and think hard and then you chalk it up to being young and not caring enough to get something trivial perfect? Sanity?

Berenstain looked weird to me but I hadn't looked in like 25 years and I trust overwhelming evidence over my 7 year old mind. Magic mirror sounds wrong but I know this is just pop culture getting it wrong (notice nobody ever points out "beam me up Scotty"?) and me replacing a passive memory over time.

The thing is everyone remembers mundane shit that wouldn't matter if it changed. Yes even New Zealand's location. Nobody remembers Zaire doing 9/11 or Nazis rising in Peru instead of Germany.

The question is and always will be why do you insist unimportant memories floating unused for a decade or more are accurate but EVERY single verifiable source is wrong? That is some next level delusion.
>>
>>17208379
I remember watching space jam in 1994 i was in primary school. It was the reason everyone started wearing nike air jordans.
>>
>>17220766
There was a Seinfeld episode about it and everything!

>Schindler's List imdb
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108052/
>>
>>17220823
Or there's examples like mine, where I research and study something for years and then suddenly am hit with a new piece of information which I know previously never existed, like my Faculty example.
>>
>>17208444
You're and idiot.
Back then tv was much more conservative; a name like Sex in the City would never have been allowed as it implys some chick is having lots if sex in a city.
Sex and the City makes so much more sense cos she lives in New York.
I remember my Mum watching it as a kid and pondering about the title.

Your memory sucks, bro.
>>
>>17208462
And New Zealand never moved. It looks like it broke off from Australia and the shape applies to the east coast.
You either read a wrong map or are just too stupid to read the right name. You were probably looking at some other country
>>
>>17208123
You're aware of a parallel self which experienced a different possibility. Your awareness is his experience.
>>
>>17220985
H... B... O... What was that???
It was an entire paychannel devoted to putting on TV what network television couldn't or wouldn't.
Get it?
Yeah, and THAT anon was the idiot...
>>
>>17221234
HBO still abides by its investors, though. Same for production teams for individual shows. It all comes down to putting up with what the people who pay you are willing to pay for.
>>
>>17214341
>Gremlins character (movie) – Spike or Stripe? The only reliable sources say it was always Stripe, not Spike.

Gremlins = Stripe
Gremlins 2 = Spike
Common mistake.
>>
>>17212622
This guy is right.
>>
>>17221256
It's still a WTF argument to make.
>The show with no censorship, explicit sexual language, and sex scenes in every episode somehow shys away from the notion that sex happens -in- the city???
It's bullshit logic no matter what the name was.
>>
I had thought that SOAD Mesmerize and Hypnotize came out before Toxicity. Damn I've had a shitty memory.
>>
>>17221501
>Being this butthurt that your memory is weak.
>>
>>17220766
That's the whole point of my original post. I know I saw the motherfucker in 1993 because I remember during the closing credits how I was nauseated when the Nazis used the tombstones on the Jews for sidewalk stones.

It's like I forgot I saw the movie in 1997 when I was speaking with my movie buff friend at work. We both were hating on Robert Rodriguez at the time. We both were commenting on how we we were anticipating seeing Schindler's List. I just don't see how that could happen since Schindler's List debuted on TV uncensored in 1997. Something weird happened between 1993-1997 I'm telling you.
>>
>>17208379

i remember watching wild wild west with will smith with a dum childhood friend before my family moved country, when i looked up later it came out much later AFTER we had moved

same thing -_-
>>
in spanish, the forrest gump line was "vida es como una caja ..."
>>
fuck this thread is creepin me out lol
>>
Is there any way to express how much threads like this piss me off?
>>
>>17221768
why?
>>
>>17221783
Because there is a similar one almost each day and it's always the same about some moron misremembering something and making a big deal out of it.
Get it people: You failing to have a perfect memory is not paranormal or at least /x/ related.
>>
>>17221795
hahaha
>>
>>17214341
>New Zealand is now 2 islands instead of one

since when nigga, pangea?
>>
>>17215321
taken notice of what?
>>
I've seen many of these threads and can relate with some and not others. One thing that's slightly related was that none have said yet is the I've seen a certain world premiere three times. It was the episode from what I later remembered being in young justice, specifically the time travel episode where the three flash related characters are creating a vortex to contain the berserk guy's explosions. I remember watching that episode years apart and at different locations and the fact that they made a big deal of the "world premiere". All the time i already knew what was happening.I have other examples as well but doubt anyone else can relate.
>>
>>17221853
Because TV stations tend to lie.
>>
>>17221837
a lot of people involved with mandela effect theories insist that it moved from one side of australia to the other.
>>
>>17221696
no, you're still an idiot and i know it was always sex and the city.

>a show about a group of women fucking every man they meet
>that title is not conservative enough, make it "AND" instead of "IN"
>>
>>17208362
I got in a car accident in 2005 (I was 14) I lost 90% or so of all my memories before the accident because of brain damage. My personality is completely different.
I recovered pretty well, the memories never came back but I'm successful and happy 10 years later. My mom was driving I was the only one seriously hurt though. (I have no memory of the accident or until like 5 days after it)
>>
>>17222003
this is offtopic from the thread but what's that like, having so few memories? did it have any effect on your life? which 10% of memories stuck around? was it special stuff like emotional moments and birthdays/holidays? or was it like going to school and sitting in class bored?
>>
>>17222006
It was weirdo shit and random stuff. Some are false memories.
Like I have vivid memory of reindeer and Santa on my apartment balcony when I was like 8 or something.
I had hallucinations for like a month following the accident as well.
I kinda just shrug stuff off try not to think about it much (because it's pointless trying to make sense of broken memories).
I'm all good though, couldn't really tell you what it's like since I have nothing to compare it to. I just don't have the memories anymore.
>>
>>17222039
interesting. glad to hear it hasn't had any really negative effects on your life and thanks for the reply.
>>
>>17222006
>>17222039
Offtopic my ass, it's the only interesting thing here. Go on!>>17222039
Thread posts: 151
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.