[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serial Killer Talk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 204
Thread images: 25

File: tumblr_lef7hsCJdo1qa96oc.jpg (65KB, 420x259px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lef7hsCJdo1qa96oc.jpg
65KB, 420x259px
Let's talk about serial killers.

What would you want the media to name you?

What would you carry, use to kill, wear, would you leave a signature object or symbol?
>>
>>17208084
>What would you carry, use to kill, wear, would you leave a signature object or symbol?
I would carry a single fork and jab it into the fleshiest part of a person's ass until they died from annoyance.

>What would you want the media to name you?
The Butt-Forker
>>
File: zeta.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
zeta.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>17208084
Hi FBI...

MIB here!
>>
>>17208084
The guardian
I would use a spear, dress in a hoodie with black sweatpants and a balaclava, I would brutally sodomize the victim with my penis and then use my spear to kill them by shoving up their rectum, I would only kill normies from desecrating my forest.
>>
I would carry my wallet and a 36oz. Water bottle always full. Weapon of choice would be a s'mores marshmallow spear. I would wear traditional camping gear. Backpack, fisherman hat, hiking boots, etc. they would call me Adirondack Sam
>>
>What would you carry, use to kill, wear, would you leave a signature object or symbol?

I would kidnap people and take them to the woods alive. I'd tie them to a tree and then bash their heads in with various blunt objects until they were completely unrecognizable. Bludgeoning someone to death seems like it would be a lot of fun.

I think a cool idea for a serial killer (I don't have the stomach for this myself) would be a child rapist / murderer who cuts the kids bodies in half lenghtwise, from the groin up through the neck, and then places the halves on either side of a road, or hiking trail.

Imagine how psycologically fucked up you would be if you were walking and saw half of a kids body.
>>
>>17208755
Imagine pushing a body through a table saw
>>
The mad hatter
Would kidnap girls, dress them in blue dresses and force feed them tea until they were bloated or were showing signs of caffeine poisoning. Continue with forced tea until drowned..

Or
The Grindr grinder

Meet gays on gays app.
Yadda yadda yadda
Guys go through meat grinder.
Post pics

Or maybe they'd see me as the hero they needed,
They'd call me Justice
Righteous vigilante, upholding the law and exterminating degenerates.
My symbol would be a template cross
My weapon of choice, some sort of gavel or hammer to bludgen the message across.

Or!

Even better
The Ratchet Neck Ringer
Picks victims exclusively off of Worldstar videos. The ones where groups of blacks hoot and holler as they assault the innocent.
Filming everything
While masked, beat apologies out of the most degenerately memorable dindus.
Strangle the life out of it.
Post vids to worldstar.
>>
The mad hatter
Would kidnap girls, dress them in blue dresses and force feed them tea until they were bloated or were showing signs of caffeine poisoning. Continue with forced tea until drowned..

Or
The Grindr grinder

Meet gays on gays app.
Yadda yadda yadda
Guys go through meat grinder.
Post pics

Or maybe they'd see me as the hero they needed,
They'd call me Justice
Righteous vigilante, upholding the law and exterminating degenerates.
My symbol would be a template cross
My weapon of choice, some sort of gavel or hammer to bludgen the message across.

Or!

Even better
The Ratchet Neck Ringer
Picks victims exclusively off of Worldstar videos. The ones where groups of blacks hoot and holler as they assault the innocent.
Filming everything
While masked, beat apologies out of the most degenerately memorable dindus.
Strangle the life out of it.
Post vids to worldstar.
>>
>>17208810
hnnngg that actually would be pretty satisfying. It would probably glide through like butter.
>>
I'd take people blindfolded into an abandoned house with them thinking they were in a fabreeze commercial. I would ask them what it smells like, "OMG OCEAN BREEZE" and then rip off the blindfold to reveal a pile of bodies from previous murders and decapitate them.
>>
i would be nice to everyone until they die of old age
>>
I always thought playing as a serial killer was one golden missed opportunity for a video game.

It would be an RPG. There would even be classes which would essentially chose what kind of serial killer you are, what methods you use, the type of victim you would hunt, etc.

>The Butcher
>This class specializes in cutting the victim up into pieces. The initial act is more risky and way more messy, but disposal of the actual body is easier, and it takes longer for the body to be identified (if at all).

>The angry virgin
>This class prays on lovers parked up in secluded spots, and uses a gun at close range to kill his victims. The initial act goes unnoticed for several hours due to the seclusion, but since these are usually popular kids, the risk comes after. Expect larger manhunts and more media exposure.

Stuff like that. It would make a pretty amazing experience. But short of some cheap indie dev making a deeply unsatisfying version, it'll probably never ever happen.
>>
>>17208877
Lol and nice double double
>>
>>17208907
Stolen for my iPhone app
>>
>>17208084
>Let's talk about serial killers.
Alright FBI. I'll talk to ya, I'll converse.

Beats me. Whatever clever name they can think of. I'll leave the nicknaming to the media.

>What would you carry,
Parasol.

>use to kill,
The parasol will have a makeshift needle at the peripheral, and whomever get close, will get pumped with a powerful sleep sedative.

I don't know what I'll do with the bodies, bury them alive, record them and hear their screams and once they die, dump them within viewable site. Ah, that's a good idea. Find their fear and use their fear against them.

Everything will occur at night.

>wear,
Fox mask, vest, longsleeve, elbow length gloves, boots, scarf. Gotta make myself look iconic and memorable for the media.

>would you leave a signature object or symbol?
Origami scattered lycoris radiata flowers around the victims and make totenpass type necklaces for them to wear.
>>
>>17208971
You sound like the penguin from Batman
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 640x960px
>>17208084
> The Poetic Killer
> Knife
> Lay poetic notes on corpses
>>
>>17208905
they'd call you "the angel of death" in modern, sensationalist media.
>>
>>17208101

hahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>17208084
>name
One line man
>weapon
Taser gun and toxins
>mark
On a piece of paper - 1line saying
Or shit like that
I dunno
>>
Learn various practical martial arts, kickboxing and grappling and such. Learn the art of the European saber. Design crazy colorful costume incorporating Kevlar and trauma-plates. Become a swashbuckling, cliche-spewing nightmare to the rich and corrupt but not actually guilty of crimes.
That is to say, then, I'd kill with a custom-forged saber, possibly a pistol with that, and a ridiculous-looking armored suit, with a full-face helmet. Scream shit like, "In the name of justice!" Write 'excelsior' on the wall in blood at each scene.
>>
>>662927565
What should this op do?

>>17208084
>>
>>17208907
>I always thought playing as a serial killer was one golden missed opportunity for a video game
Manhunt was something like that. I love the idea of it being an RPG though.
>>
>>17208755
puts the halves on opposite sides of the county line. cops on one side think they have a victim, cops on other side think it's a different victim, because usually police across different counties don't cooperate worth a shit. the media might even think it's two separate kills by two separate killers, or two victims when you only did one. pad your count a little, lol.
>>
>>17208907
The hardest class to play but most rewarding would be the Spree Killer; you go ape on the victim, leave him/her where they fell, move on down the street screaming about meat, dripping with blood. The most likely to be caught, but you get massive XP for managing to pull off blatant kills without being shot/captured.
>>
the montana merchant mangler
>>

I'd dress up as a priest, then use large doses of scopolamine or atropine to bring delirium and death to costume parties, leaving the cross of St. Peter scrawled on the bathroom wall at each crime scene.

The Scop-Pope
>>
>>17209392
>The Scop-Pope
>not 'Father Mainline'
disappointment
>>
File: 61zrtEniaKL._SL256_.jpg (10KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
61zrtEniaKL._SL256_.jpg
10KB, 256x256px
>>17208084
(pic related)

The big red cock
>>
File: serial_killer_blood_paint.png (261KB, 582x355px) Image search: [Google]
serial_killer_blood_paint.png
261KB, 582x355px
"The Blood Painter"

Police investigation sources indicate:

>middle aged man
>murders perpetrated in suburban households in small towns, during nighttime
>victims are usually parents of a household with little children or babies
>Kills parents with a cold weapon, then proceeds to extract blood into a cube. Bodies are left in bed with a black-white photo of family in the middle
>Children are bound in a different location. They stay during a night watching him painting a blood picture (generally abstract) meticulously. Then he leaves.
>Next day, children are released by police and receive their parents death report.
>About a murder every 2-3 months.

>Thats my fictional character just created :D maybe one day you'll see me in the news (pic related)
>>
>>17208101
The Horribly Slow Murderer with the Extremely Inefficient Weapon
>>
>>17209330
Then it would be a FBI case you moron.
>>
>>17209439
And then he sells out his pictures on ebay.....

>Eventually get caught
>>
The Duelist
Takes extreme care to stalk and corner victims somewhere far from help, somewhere with room to move around but still isolated. Carries an identical pair of razor-sharp European rapiers. Rather than simply attacking the victim, he gives them one of the swords, drawing the other himself. Every single victim is granted the chance to actually kill the Duelist in single combat - not that the average Joe has much chance against a psychopathic, obsessive swordsman who does nothing but stalk, kill, and practice. The sword is retrieved after the duel, and the Duelist makes his escape, leaving the body with its single, perfect stab to the heart.
Dresses in white pants, athletic shoes, a white competition-fencing jacket, and a fencing-mask modified to stay on more reliably and comfortably.
>>
>>17209465
it's not fun until the professionals come out to play
>>
>>17209439
actually is a thing.

http://www.vice.com/read/serial-killers-murderabilia-and-bloodlines-the-films-of-john-borowski-111

ppl who paints w/ his own blood
>>
This is probably the first thread on /x/ to scare the shit out of me.

>>17208755
Congratulations, of all the things in this thread, your idea is the most messed up.
>>
>>17209439
Police dont report a death to children just like that..

They might say to them to move to a new family and when getting old will know the truth.. thats for little ones ofc
>>
>>17209473
>accidently meet the world champion in fencing the first time trying it out.
>>
>>17208755
I would take a photo for instagram and twitter then get the fuck out there, make the tweet, then call the police.

Cry when tv comes.

P.S. i am the killer
>>
>>17209514
xD quite funny in a gruesome way
>>
>>17209439
they did an episode of Criminal Minds kind of like that. cool details with the victim-choice though.
>>
GUTS, EVERYWHEEERE
>>
>>17209506
That would be the best possible end; this would be like a Slayer, sworn to keep searching for an opponent who can actually best him. The thrill is in trying to find someone who will beat the odds and win.
>>
>>17209439
improve ur photoshop skills dude
anyways
>>
threads like these are the ones we must see in /x/
>>
>>17209506
it's possible that a person accustomed to Olympic-style competition-fencing would have trouble with a real blade, trying to kill. Rapiers are heavier than fencing-foils, for one. Also, there is a possibility that even such a champion fencer, not being a killer himself, would hesitate at the moment of truth.
>>
>>17209529
guts? wow such original
>>
>>17209548
yes, but it's ONLY guts; the rest of the remains are completely gone, including all but the smallest traces of blood.
>>
Hello FBI
>>
Nickname: The Rapture
Weapon: Doesn't matter, not important
Memento: Would leave the victim's clothes at the abduction spot just like the religious storybook says.
As for the bodies, I would find a way to completely destroy all traces of them. Pig farm, incineration, or maybe acid degradation. First I'd have my fun I guess. Torture the young ghetto thugs, anally rape precocious white bitches, torture preachers, etc. I would hit across the spectrum to avoid any particular MO classification asides from the clothes being left at the scene. Zealots would come out and defend my actions and hopefully interfere with investigations. The Rapture is real.
>>
>axe in my hand
>get axed myself
>get another axe
>axe the fuck of some guy, be friends
>start a friendly axe killing spree

>I will call it, the "international axe killing friendly spree day"
>>
>>17209570
Given the lack of bodies or blood at the scenes, they'd probably be classified as just kidnappings, possibly even simple disappearances. You could probably go for a while before the feds started actually looking for you as a killer.
>>
>>17209558
that is a problem?? well yepp
I could be your dad, gtfo now
ps. i dont care hehe
>>
>>17209574
WTFF
>>
I'm surprised no one has posted the "Jeff start the van" meme yet.
>>
>>17209574
Can i gently axe u a question?
>>
>>17209595
yeah
>>
File: Start up.jpg (37KB, 600x408px) Image search: [Google]
Start up.jpg
37KB, 600x408px
>>17209593
>>
Drunk man
kill people by hitting them with empty bottles
leave empty bottles
>>
The lord of ducks

i will force feed my victims bread and cause them to be swarmed by carnivorous ducks
>>
>>17209604
That was long ago.
>>
>>17209330
That is literally the show the bridge
>>
>>17208084
Nice try NSA!
>>
>>17209604
Is that a dong in the bottom left?
>>
I want them to call me "The deadliest matter in the universe"
I would wear a black trench coat and a fedora and I would kill people with a katana. Before I kill my target I would say, "nothing personal, kid."
>>
File: biohazard military.jpg (25KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
biohazard military.jpg
25KB, 340x340px
>>17208084
>option A
Target conspiracy theorists and then be a man in black to them before faking their suicide in a really obvious way.

>option B
Target real "superheroes" and then tie them to certain doom like a saw mill conveyor-belt or train tracks.
>>
>>17210214
Why not both?
>>
>>17210193
I would leave a piece of my pubes as a calling card
>>
>>17210245
Seems like something I could combo together, doesn't it?
>>
>Kidnap, drug victim.
>they wake in a dark warehouse.
>lights turn on, epic sound track plays from numerous subwoofers.
>sword on floor next to victim.
>parts of warehouse on fire.
>emerge from the shadows in full cosplay brandishing a rushed key and wielding a sword.
>fight victim but hold back from lethel blows, allow victim to ultimately win fight.
>pretend to die dropping key.
>victim saves hostages and escapes warehouse.
>leave clothes in position where you pretended to die, escape burning warehouse.
>victim is hero and has the most epic esperiance in their life, thank to you.
>police believe that you die in fire but regardless don't know identity.
>find another victim to make into a hero by other means. (Don't acually kill or try to kill anyone, just but them into dangerous situations where they can be heroic)
>>
>>17210718
reminds me of saw. at least the original version where he supposedly gave people a new appreciation of life by putting them through awful experiences (if they survived).
>>
File: rf no.gif (3MB, 240x196px) Image search: [Google]
rf no.gif
3MB, 240x196px
>>17208755
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 512x288px
>Fill a small indoor swimming pool full of boiling water.
>Add Ramen, vegetables, seasoning.
>...And the MEEAT (victims)
Make a steamy pool of human ramen!
>Bitches love human ramen
>anhero in Ramen, become one with Ramen.
Cops be like WTF
>>
>>17210808
It's Filthy Frank motherfucker!

Let's get some pussy tonight!
>>
>>17208755
I'd imagine what the other half looked like or if the other half of a little girls vagina was prettier
>>
>Tons of homeless here so I would pick easy targets at random
>Invite them to eat
>drug them
>Take them to a remote place and remove their teeth, cut off their fingers and toes. Then proceed to skin them
>fingers, toes and teeth would be dumped in random places, double plastic bagged, then in a brown paper bag
>dump body parts in various dumpsters around the city
>burn clothes every time
something lame like the city killer
>>
>>17208877
This is a tumblr post.
>>
>>17208084

Dirk Diggler
>>
File: images-1.jpg (18KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
18KB, 512x288px
>kidnapped shia labeouf
>break into suicide hotline offices
>Force shia to pickup the phone.
>Tells caller they are worthless scum
>Just DO IT!!!
>play gunshot over loudspeaker
>>
I'd go on the deep web go on the most grusome page and start some shit in the chats until I push any of those motherfuckers buttons enough to trace me down, once they find me thinking that I'll be their victim but not knowing that they will be my victim, I will trap them knock them out, once they wake up they will be tied up on a table in dungeon full of medevil torturing devices, will not say a single world just play some beethoven while I drink some fine whisky and torture them slowly.
I will be called the Dark Net Executioner
>>
The sleeper.
If I ever become a serial killer, rest assured I'll be sleeping in the beds of those I've killed. I mean why have a home when I can clearly live in the house of those I've killed.
I'd move around every few weeks/months and kill another so I have someplace to sleep.
Rinse and repeat until I become either an urban legend or get arrested.
>>
>>17208907
You should play Hitman.
>>
The Punisher
>>
>>17210970
>tumblr
I don't see any trigger warnings, rants about privilege, or special snowflake blogging. How is it tumblr? You're going to have to explain this one.
>>
>>17208084

I wouldn't. I'd prefer to continue my activities well below the radar of the press and authorities, thank you very much...

I would keep using my favorites: Dimethylmercury delivered by a discrete shallow poke from a syringe, aconite through contact via clothing, and cyanide delivered either via syringe or mist.

"Ah-choo! Oh I am so sorry, excuse me..."
>>
>>17211174
The Anon meant that it was a copypasta of a previously made post on tumblr, dipshit. Don't know if they're right, tumblr steals content anyways.
>>
They'd call me the soldier. I would be hired to kill people in distant lands that my betters tell me are bad. The better a serial killer I am, the more medals they'd place on my chest.

I would be celebrated as a hero, for having done the killing that other mass murderers only vote for. When I am discharged, I'd have all the benefits the non-murdering prole class would ever dream of.
>>
>>17211299
Nice edge post, faggot.
>>
>>17211299
ur not supposed to say bad thing about american soldier. they fite for our freedumb.
>>
>>17208084
I would lock my victims in a small room with a toilet until they took a deuce, than I'd drown them in the shitty toilet water.

I'll let /x name me
>>
>>17211683
Plop`n drop
>>
>>17209392
>The Scop-Pope

I read that as "the poop scoop"
>>
The Real B.C.D. aka Big Cock Diesel

weapon of choice = my Timberlands

I'd leave them laying naked face down with their head stomped in, a big rooster carved in their back, and a tail feather from one sticking out of their ass.
>>
>>17209439
Sounds like an episode of criminal minds I saw. minus the blood part
>>
>>17211945
The Poop Scoop is this guy >>17211683
>>
>>17208084
> move to Africa/Hawaii
> become volcano tour guide
> murder people then throw them into the lava

Idc what name you give me because I won't have a name because they won't catch me :^)
>>
i would carry a maul or mallet, i would use this to kill, i'd wear flared pants hiding underneath stilts, i'd kill only people taller than me so anyone over 5'2" my signature would be hammering them over the head until their body is crushed enough so they are under 5'2"
>>
>>17212070

also i'd be known as manlet's mallet
>>
>>17212070
I'd call you The Manlet
>>
>actually posting your serial killer plans on the Internet
at least you'll get to learn firsthand about government mind control when you're in prison
>>
I would go to a furry convention convince Some faggot that I was into him, lead him on and take him to a house in the woods knock his candy ass out tie him up carve a picture of a deer skull on his chest while he is alive, stab him in the throat so he doesn't have to suffer as long the I would scalp him
I would want the media to name me "furry flayer" Also I would wear a furry suit at first to blend in with them then I would switch to a high cut one piece man speedo my weapon would be a large Bowie knife with an bone handle
>>
I'd drug/kidnap 2 people at a time, then surgically stich their anuses (ani?) together and then put them in a cage and let them do whatever the fuck they want until they die in a fecal explosion, then take the remains, bake them into a pie, and feed them to my next human meat toys.

I'd be called the Poopy Pie Pinata Punisher and strike terror into the hearts of all.
>>
>>17211067
That sounds pretty cool actually
>>
>>17210193
At this point I'm kind of expecting someone to embrace the edgy thing and do that sort of thing.
>>
> kidnap whoever
> drug them and tie them to a concrete slab by their wrists and ankles with barbed cheese wire
> place food and drink within sight range
> watch them cut themselves trying to get free and either bleed out or dehydrate
>>
>>17208857
I've butchered large animals with electric tools, and, believe me, it would not. You would probably want two people and a lot of prep to do it properly, otherwise you'd end up with an impossible mess.
>>
>Let's talk about serial killers.
Alright.

The Artist? I don't know.

>What would you carry?
A large bag and some tools.

>Use to kill
First get victims, then use non-bloody or messy way to kill them(such as drowning, strangle or poisoning).

After that, put them in a suitcase(if they're small) or any sort of box that they can fit without doing any chopping or whatever.

Take body to a basement, then take body and begin to take box of tools. For this, chop, cut, or mutilate the body, make a sculpture of it too. Use materials that make clay, porcelain, etc. to stick them parts together. Stitch them, just in case.

Then cover the smell of blood and corpse with something, I don't know.

Lastly, display them in a public place without being caught.

>Wear
I guess a suit and tie with a mask that would mock the police.

>Symbol
Plastic gloves for the mess into making the sculptures.
>>
>what would you want the media to name you?
kiddo
>Weapon of choice
Katana
>Motive
Track down ex-lovers and kidnap and drug them. Bring them to a church at night and nail them to a cross. before the killing the victim, say the words "Do you find me sadistic? You know, I bet I could fry an egg on your head right now, if I wanted to. You know, I'd like to believe that you're aware enough even now to know that there's nothing sadistic in my actions. Well, maybe towards those other... jokers, but not you. No, at this moment, this is me at my most... machochistic"
Then proceed to cut off the top of their head with my katana (right above the eyebrows) and lean the cross up against the alter.

revenge is a dish best served cold.
>>
>motive
people watch until i find a target that doesn't deserve to live. Stalk and kidnap/drug them when the time is right. Bring them to an abandoned warhorse in the middle of nowhere. Tie them upside down from a chain attached the the ceiling. Wait for them to wake up. I will not engage with my captive. They can beg and plead as much as they want, but no replies will be retorted from me.

when they wake up, i will take my already specialized weapon to start the torture.

Weapon of choice: extremely sharp vegetable peeler.

I will begin by removing as many layers of skin as i can with out hitting bone. My victim will be a pink sensitive canvas for the torture to really begin.

now that i have prepared my victim, the pain i inflict on them will be worse due to the tenderness of their skin. At this point the possibilities are endless. Whipping, cutting, scratching, acid, hitting, pinching, tazzing, etc. End them by draining their blood

Continue this process until i have a warehouse full of hanging prepared meat

>Name
-Skincrawler
-The Butcher
>>
> Name
Maxwell
>Carries
A silver hammer
>Signature
All ways hits twice to make sure that they're dead
>>
>>17212008
heheheh
>>
Interesting thread. A lot of doable plans on here with the right timing and preparation. Not going to greentext, but I'll post mine: The media could call me whatever the fuck they want to call me. I'd preferably like to be called The Alpha. I would only do this in a highly wooded area as I love the woods and they provide excellent cover at night. I don't have a direct motive other than just testing my limits & strengths. My weapons of choice would be a nice serrated machete, a 9mm suppressed pistol (makeshift suppressor if need be,) and two well trained dogs (preferably a low grade wolf/German Shepard hybrid). I would stalk and consistently watch my "prey" for a course of days. I would make a makeshift campsite a mile off of the house and only using it to sleep (wouldn't build a fire
obviously). After I feel I've gained enough knowledge and understanding of how my targets work, I would get my supplies together and make my move. I wouldn't feed my dogs for two days to get them ready for a feast. Men, women, children, babies, etc. prey are still prey. I would sneak into the house with my dogs pinned up outside. Slaughter the father with my machete and tie up the mother. If there's children, I'll get them and tie them up with there mom. I would then get my dogs and let them have at there food as I sit back and watch. As for what I'd wear, it's mostly be black and grey, similar to that of a wolfs. Like, black pants, black lace up boots, grey shirt with a grey jacket and a custom wolf mask that I previously had designed for airsoft. My signature would be a signal wolf foot print on the door of the house.
>>
>>17208084
The meme man

killer memes, as symbols and to kill with
>>
>>17211683
POOP SCOOP MALOOP AAAAAAAAA
>>
The Wolfprey

.9mm with a silencer, an old antique dagger, dressed as Agent 47, and I would leave one bat flower on their bodies per body.
>>
File: 1447817053399.jpg (20KB, 247x249px) Image search: [Google]
1447817053399.jpg
20KB, 247x249px
>What would they call you?
Donald Plump

In a busy city, I kill fat people by stabbing them in the neck making a good hole. After draining the body I use hot glue and make sure all openings in the body are closed and pump them with helium. Once the are fat and floating I tie them to something in a public place like a balloon.

Make America Great Again.
>>
>>17208084
I'd draw a dick on all of my victims faces. They could call me the dick bandit or something.
>>
>>17211299
Thank you for your service.
>>
>kidnap person
>lock them in a metal box just big enough to fit with a single hole for air
>dump them in a heavily populated area during the night
>screaming for help, people nearby rush to try and pry the box open
>no matter how quickly they do it, its always too late
>they are already dead, the screams were pre-recorded from when they were kidnapped earlier
>>
I would like to be called jigsaw. You can probably guess the rest.
>>
>>17212432
Where are you going to find an abandoned warhorse?

This isn't medieval England
>>
>>17214148
dood u r so sick :P
>>
>>17211683
Brown and drown
>>
Not sure about a name but I'd like to stalk my victims first. Get them really on edge. I'm talking unnerving shit like leaving pieces of paper on the floor in their room, folded into little origami flowers or things they knew shouldn't be there. After about 2 weeks of fucking with these guys I'd stop suddenly and just as they begin to let their guard down conceal myself in their house and sedate them before lighting their home on fire.
>>
I would just run around naked and fuck everyone to death with one of my favorite weapons: my dick; I don't really care what they call me.
>>
>>17212070
>>17212078
>>17212088
procrustes
>>
>>17210182
yes.
>>
ITT:

Edgy preteens and fat basement dwellers.

"I HATES LIFES CAUSE IT BEN CRUELS TO MUAH"

This isn't even /x/ related, just your usual common bullshit that you find on /b/

>spam
>>
File: Pistaco.jpg (841KB, 800x1035px) Image search: [Google]
Pistaco.jpg
841KB, 800x1035px
>>17208084
FISH STORY

because I am the one who got away
>>
>>17208084
I don't care enough about people to kill them.
>>
>>17211947
This is beautiful
>>
>>17212445
HOLY FUCK
>>
I would stalk my victim. Hide in the woods or something wearing black and study them. Then. When the time is right. I would strike. I'd break into their house very carefully checking every room. Once found, using my bison size fingers, I would slowly wrap my hands around their clocks and set them back an hour. Police will call me the time bandit. Muahahaha. They'll never see it coming. Unless its daylight savings day...
>>
File: 5438657338_cee7138a97_b.jpg (433KB, 992x744px) Image search: [Google]
5438657338_cee7138a97_b.jpg
433KB, 992x744px
>>17208084

>What would the media name you?
The Cook

>What would you wear?
A dark navy blue jumpsuit and a metal Ned Kelly style helmet

>How would you kill/signature?
I'd tie completely random people to wooden X shaped crosses in way that they couldn't move a muscle except for their mouth. Then I'd drench them in gas and set them ablaze. I would always do this in a park or similar scenic area.
>>
Traybone Martyr

Finna kill me sum white men, imma use a bone saw to cut their legs and show sum bone. I'll be dressed with a black hoodie, and leave sum skittles and an arizona right next to my victim
>>
>>17209574
what the fuck are you, some kind of juggalo?
>>
>>17208101
1st post best post
>>
>>17220355
>Traybone Martyr
Well that's a coincidence cos I would be;

Trombone Martha

I would carry a trombone and this would be my murder weapon also. You can poke people's eyes out with trombones you know. As for how I would dress, I'm thinking 1930's German woman. I would leave a piece of trombone sheet music by each victim. All my victims will be fat and I will stalk them for weeks before, following them around playing my trombone to the rhythm of their fat-walks.
>>
>>17220142
I would stalk them at night and wear black. Break into their house and sedate them. I would set up some kind of iv drip that would keep them sedated. After, I would hire a team to rearrange and clean their house. Redecorate the shit out of it. Then I would disconnect the drip n stuff, leave yesterday's newspaper and a half bottle of sleeping pills next to them. I call it the Chris Angel. BOOM! You just got mind fugged! They gon wake up all discombobulated, not knowing if it's their house
>>
>>17208112
The way the Alien moves is so fucking CGI
>>
>>17208084
The Mad Hatter

I would kidnap people, scalp them and remove the brain, and then leave a top hat covering the missing scalp. Then I would leave them in a tea party scene with stuffed animals.
>>
>>17208084
>weapon:
Sharp-edged, heavy ladel

>name:
Bloody Baker
>>
I have two

1.) I would kill people just like the famous killers in the same places and in the same ways. One kill a month and 24 types of killers.
Name: copycat
2.) stab them three times and leave an egg, piece of ham, and a pickle with a sign that said breakfast.

Name: Hungry Killer
>>
>>17214178
I would like jigsaw to be my porn name. You can probably guess the rest.
>>
>>17220465

>media name:
The Caregiver

>What would you carry, use to kill, wear, would you leave a signature object or symbol
I would dress as an EMT, have a paramedic national registry patch on my jacket,and respond to emergencies with ALS supplies. I'd resuscitate my patients, and make sure they'd get proper care! Lengthening their life span!! allowing them to die slowly from natural causes. Enjoy life you diabetic, diseased or mangled suckaz! While you can, muahaha..
>>
The Lightbringer

I'd use multiple fake tumblr accounts to stalk and get info on the worst SJWs. Then I drug them and drop them off in the ghetto.
The ones that survive now understand how stupid they were.
>>
>media name
??
I would kidnap people and burn holes in their head with magnifying lenses and a uv light.

Or I would kidnap people and force them to eat delicious candies and soda. And never have them brush their teeth! They'll slowly rot out their mouth and become diabetic, accumulating health problems.
>>
>>17211299
2edgy4me
>>
>the Basement Buster/404 Man
I go to middle aged women's homes, cut off their WiFi, and flood their basements with a hose while I fuck them to the sounds of their worthless sons' muffled screaming.
>>
>>17220633
They would die before they would even be able to get overweight.
>>
>>17208857
>glide through like butter.
>the spine
>the ribcage
>the pelvis

it would be pretty messy anon

god damn i hate you guys
>>
File: nfd72svwYY1tv85u1o1_500.jpg (26KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
nfd72svwYY1tv85u1o1_500.jpg
26KB, 500x667px
> What would you want the media to name you?
They'd name me after my victims, but with "killer" as a last name, since I would always kill women with the same first name. An unfortunate side effect would be the sudden drop in popularity of this attractive name, except among edgelords.

> What would you carry
In my make-over van? Hair dye, eye contacts, glasses, hairdressing scissors, curling iron, a woman's skirt suit in size medium, and condoms.

> use to kill
Tranquilizer gun loaded with horse anaesthetic and, separately, lots of heroin.

> wear
Plain black.

> would you leave a signature object or symbol?
All the women I kill would be 18 to 28 years of age and have a light skin tone. I would get them with the tranquilizer gun first, which would be loaded up with an anaesthetic strong enough to knock them out. I would then drag them into the van and drive them back to my secluded cabin.

Each victim would be given eye contacts in the same unusual but naturally-occurring color, along with a similar pair of eyeglasses. Her hair would always be dyed the same color, cut to the same length, and styled the same way. As for the condoms, most serial killings involve sexual contact with the victim, but no need to be unsafe, right?

Before the effects of the initial anaesthetic wore off, I would administer a lethal overdose of heroin. She would then be dressed in the skirt suit and dropped off someplace secluded.

I would keep it up until I made the news. Then, years later, the police would find a new body. Seeing the goddamn skirtsuit and hairstyle that used to dominate the local news cycle, a cop would walk over to remove the glasses. The cop would then realize that this one had the same eye color as the rest of the victims, but didn't appear to be wearing contacts. There would be no dye stains on the scalp or forehead.

And then the killings would stop.
>>
File: 1451642264442.jpg (16KB, 320x374px) Image search: [Google]
1451642264442.jpg
16KB, 320x374px
>>17208084
Name : american diet
Wepon: american diet
I would slowly serial kill an nation of retarded patriots and religous nutters
Signature: raped bald eagles
>>
they'd call me the Gentle Giant
>Kidnap people leave my foot print(size 15)
>and kill them via cyanide poisoning.
>>
would wear a "this is what a feminist looks like" shirt and kill only sjws.

they would call me the misogynist

kill them with a horse shoe

would leave a picture of the famous horse trigger and #triggered somewhere.
>>
>>17210856
Wat
>>
>The Jizzing Bandit
>The Creamy Crusader
I wouldn't actually kill anyone, mind you.

My shtick would be to fill syringes with my seed. I would sneak into a promiscuous woman's home at night and impregnate her via injection. I would repeat this over and over and over again. My DNA isn't in any database, so they would never be able to catch me.

Why would I do it? Because whores are a detriment to society. To impregnate them is to effectively sterilize them. The whores will be forced to take responsibility for their actions. It also in effect, brands them as whores to the general public.

Not only that, but I would have a legion of children by the end. My bloodline would be strong. 100s of years from now, it would be a statistical impossibility that anyone wasn't a descendant of mine.
>>
File: lol.gif (987KB, 229x176px) Image search: [Google]
lol.gif
987KB, 229x176px
>>17211263
>tumblr steals content

And everything on 4chan is original.
>>
>>17220622

They still wouldn't understand. They just blame the nogs' actions on racism.
>>
File: GOTTAGETAGRIP.jpg (100KB, 549x549px) Image search: [Google]
GOTTAGETAGRIP.jpg
100KB, 549x549px
>>17208084
I'd probably just copy Jacket from Hotline Miami
>>
was hoping for interesting stories about actual serial killers

not you guys' fantasies about what you want to do to your bullies
>>
File: Desdinova (2).png (184KB, 1568x1884px) Image search: [Google]
Desdinova (2).png
184KB, 1568x1884px
>>17208084

When I was in high school and fantasized about murdering everyone I remember disliking the idea of using fire-arms. Not personal enough, and not enough of a challenge. I would have done it slasher style, and probably have died immediately as this is a stupid idea for amateur killers. Killing people at a distance is way easier.

>The Midnight Rider
>>
>>17208084
I just ate a box of alpha bits. Does that make me a cereal killa or somptin.?
>>
File: 1450825328893.jpg (64KB, 640x472px) Image search: [Google]
1450825328893.jpg
64KB, 640x472px
>>17225096
I'd kill you by tying you to a straight piece of wood and drowning you in a vat of Chipotle induced diarrhea. The media would call me "The Aussie"
>>
>weapon

Katana

>signature

leave a fedora on every person I kill
>>
I want to be the "woop there it is" killer.

Would just make people drop of the radar and live in the bahamas with tupac and bigge.
>>
File: 1452806135892.gif (1MB, 300x223px) Image search: [Google]
1452806135892.gif
1MB, 300x223px
>>17208084
I don't really want to be a serial killer OP, but for the sake of this thread I'll answer your questions.

I wouldn't want a name. If they name you (and by they I mean media / police), you've already fucked up.
No no, nothing like that. Just quick clean kills. No pain, no suffering, no psychological crap. No bullshit about leaving gay little messages and winks to authority.
I'd do one kill and leave the county / state for a few months a time. I'd dispose of the body in such a way that it would be considered a disappearance. It would not be targeted, it would be random. I would have a selection of disguises such as wigs, fake beards (which I alternate between a real one I'm growing) / clean shaven, glasses, different clothes etc.
Basically don't get caught, don't make it messy, make it look like something else, throw off any witnesses with chamelon disguises.

But I have no desire to do any of this shit. I like my society civilized and peaceful, thank you. And that begins with mutual respect for life. What a strange thread.
>>
Alphabet agency go to sleep pls
>>
Bane
>
What would you carry, use to kill, wear, would you leave a signature object or symbol?
I'd kill with a plane, wear a mask, and leave one brother in the wreckage as a signature.
>>
>>17225593
Red flag
>>
>>17208755
>(I don't have the stomach for this myself)
come on we're all friends here
>>
>>17225145
>name
"The Edge"
>Favorite Phrase:
"Psshh, nothing personell"
>>
>>17222249
produced.
>>
>>17209286
>he was a big guy
>he didn't fight so good
>well congratulations, you got yourself killed
>>
>>17208084
> name : 316
> kill : equipment mac
> wear : genius bar shirt
> leave : apple bitten by the victim
>>
Name: unimportant
Weapon: what suits the situation.
Victims: VIPs, politicians, high rank military.

What's the point of killing a literal nobody, when all you want is to leave a neverfading scar on the world?
>>
>>17208084
>posts Zodiac
>asks how you would kill and what you'd be called

>According to police statements, within days of receiving the watch, Allen is alleged to have made these claims to his friend, Don Cheney: (Allen used the premise of writing a novel to communicate this fantasy. Cheney estimates the conversation took place on Jan. 1, 1969.)
>He would like to kill couples at random.
>He would taunt the police with letters detailing his crimes.
>He would sign the letters with the cross-circle symbol from his watch.
>He would call himself "Zodiac."
>He would wear make-up to change his appearance.
>He would attach a flashlight to the barrel of his gun in order to shoot at night.
>He would fool women into stopping their cars in rural areas by claiming they had problems with their tires, then loosen their lug nuts and eventually take them captive.

Well played, OP.
>>
I wouldn't kill anyone for a start short of self defense. That being said, I would want to be a force of social change if I did.
I would climb into the attics of politicians, drill a teeny hole in the roof and wait. When they go to sleep, I would leak a stream of cyanide gas down until they stopped breathing, then be on my way to the next place.
I would wear all black, with blue paint across my eyes/face in a streak. Carry a canister of gas, a knife and a wire.
The symbol I would leave would be a blue cross directly above where they slept.
They could call me the blue cross killer.
>>
I would abduct a parent and child, would always be mother and son or father and daughter. I would pick happy, average middle class families where the kid is around the age of 10. Just old enough to have an understanding of what's going on. I would take them far out into the forest where I would have a cave. Here I would bind them and remove the parents tongue. I would feed the tongue to the kid, with the promise if they did what I said they would be let free. I would ask the child about all their fears and phobias and enact them into the patent, making the child watch. i would have a tank of large spiders. Slicing a hole in the parents abdomen I would let a pregnant spider crawl inside of them. I would stitch the hole back up mostly. Over the course of 1 month I would rape the parent in front of the child, often with harmful things such as spiked metal rods. Only enough to cause harm, not death. Over this month period I would drain both the parent and child of blood, slowly so they wouldn't die. Bits of the parents blood would be force fed to the child and visa versa with the parent. After the one month period the spiders would have hatched and started eating the insides of the parent, they would be breeding and multiplying. I would hav the child remain until the parent dies. I would reopen the original wound and let some of the spiders out. I would remove the parents body, take it to their residence and decapitate any other family members, I would leave spider bait in the house and take the parents body there. The house would become a giant nest of spiders. With all the blood I've collected I would deliver 15 mil to the investigating police station or fbi every week for the rest of my life. Finally I'd release the child, taking her back to her parents house. It would see the state of the house and best. The child would be forever scared. 15 years later I would return to the child and repeat the process of they had kids. If not I would remove their eyes and tongue
>>
>>17227102
And leave them in the cave until they starved to death, they would be taken deep into the cave where they would be chained up. After death I would remove their organs and stuff them with dead spiders and cotton like a doll, they would be found outside the police station with a note saying. I am forever, cold and one of you.
>>
>Baby bagger
>seal new-born babies in infant wards in zip-lock bags
>leave them notes with dead baby puns / crude jokes
>doctor's coat complete with a stethoscope
>id picture: Jimmies rustler gorilla
The most universally hated serial killer ever.
>>
File: PandayShillelagh1.jpg (59KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
PandayShillelagh1.jpg
59KB, 640x480px
>name
I'll leave that for others to decide.
>victims
Pedophiles selected from sex-offender registries. They deserve it, and the cops are unlikely to investigate too aggressively.
>weapon
Shillelagh. Pic related.
>clothing
Cheap hooded sweatshirts with sleeves baggy enough to conceal my shillelagh until I'm close enough to strike.
>>
>>17227314
>Shillelagh
won't it break after like 3 or 4 people?
>>
>>17211683
Dipshit
>>
>>17227526
Underrated post.
>>
>>17210808
>Leave a pot simmering at the crime scene for feds to enjoy.
>That one guy tries it out before realizing what it is.
>>
Tombstone

Get a crew of at least two people and travel from state to state.
Find media worthy targets, kidnap them.
Bury them alive next to their families in the cementary, complete with tombstone.
As an added bonus, plant a bug in the casket so you can record them slowly dying and compile messages to leave on the loved ones voicemail for months to come, just to give them a slim hope their still alive.
>>
>>17210214
>Target real "superheroes" and then tie them to certain doom like a saw mill conveyor-belt or train tracks.
That would be funny as fuck, turning into a real-life supervillain, making crazier and crazier schemes everytime, visiting these RLSH forums just to see a bunch of them shitting their pants, just having a great time
>>
File: futamono_03.jpg (130KB, 1000x655px) Image search: [Google]
futamono_03.jpg
130KB, 1000x655px
>>17212291
Hannibal has a bunch of serial killers that basically do art pieces, like you're saying, with the bodies
It's pretty fucking insane how beautiful some of them are
Pic related
>>
>>17208755
Keeping someone alive is always a dream, but realistically, unless one is fit, hauling a resisting person would be too much of a hassle. Trying to lure someone in the age of digital information would leave an online trail, if one were using Craigslist, Facebook, or hook up apps, even texting is not immune.

So attacking someone in the home is more practical and carries the nice element of invading someone else's privacy, which is just a turn on.
>>
>>17226753
You mean a film or book has been produced based on this concept? Or there's already a serial killer who has produced such results?

Either way, please share.
>>
>>17208084
lel, don't get serial killers at all.
Pretty much retarded, why would you want to kill people. Don't they have something better to do, like not being autistic. I just honestly cannot understand. If you want to kill people why not kill criminals by working as a bodyguard or something along those lines where you constantly deal with evil people. Serial killers are pretty pathetic, literally makes you gay, killing someone that hasn't done anything and/or is defenseless is as beta as you get.
>>
There's a scene in No Country for Old Men where Anton shoots at some crows through his passenger window.

I guess I'd do that to random people at night.

I'd have to use different guns, though, and destroy ones I've used.

Oh, well.
>>
>Darth invader
>Victims would be anyone named luke or leia
>Dress up as darth vader sneak into house at night either strangle them to death to imply force choke or cut off there hand.
>I would leave a vhs of empire stikes back at every scene with a note saying i am your father taped to it.
>>
>>17225593
You are already a serial killer
>>
>>17229249
p much
>>
>>17228564
>Just a turn on
What turns me on is the idea of strangling a man with weird fetishes oddly enough
>>
>>17227323
There's only one way to find out. :^)
>>
Cut off peoples hands and feet then their mouths shut. Stitch up all wounds so they aren't fatal then leave them in a room with an unlocked door full of food and water.
>>
>>17229249
"lel", are you old enough to be on this site?
>as beta as you can get
>beta

I don't think you know what "beta" means. Instead of wasting time spouting your dumb opinions full of meme-words, maybe you could educate yourself about psychopathology, neurological differences that may account for lack of empathy in an person.

I'm not trying to be mean, or buttmad at ya. But you're posting off topic and saying useless, uneducated stuff.

being on 4chan doesn't mean you have to constantly be a retard. well, maybe on /b/.

-----

as for
>>17208084 (OP)
I know this thread is just for pretend but, I wouldn't want the media to name me, and I'd avoid having a signature as much as possible. Same with using a symbol. It'd only make it easier to find me and connect all of my murders back to me. (Like when the one thief from Home Alone leaves the faucet running in the houses they hit, like a dumbass, cause he wanted to be "known".)

If I was real successful, I'd maybe take something of each victim's and put it in a lockbox, so that, upon my death, I could prove I was behind all the murders. But I don't think I'd want the fame (or jail time) while I was alive.

btw, all this makes the "disorganized killer" all the more insane, considering, they don't plan or give an F about anything. see "the vampire of sacramento": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Chase
>>
File: rk.jpg (12KB, 498x480px) Image search: [Google]
rk.jpg
12KB, 498x480px
>>17211212
a la the Iceman, Richard Kuklinski
>>
>>17223609
Abortion. Adoption. Not taking care of your kid.

There are flaws here, anon.
Thread posts: 204
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.