[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Symbols in Dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

I keep having dreams of symbols similar to these and keep a log of them in a book near my nightstand. Is anyone familiar with this style of symbol?
>>
That kind of looks like the symbols me and my friends would draw up in elementary school.
>>
Looks like a key, post more OP
>>
looks similar to the seal of daneb algedi
>>
>>17207936
Wonder if he's seen our replies...
>>
>>17207936

you know the symbology of all your dreams because you are the one that thought them up. usually you cant remember them or understand them though.

its very possible that you 'fill the blanks' subconsciously, and possibly part consciously after you wake up.

to me, that symbol looks alien/occult, with a little bit of electronics diagram thrown in. it could be a sort of 'wildcard' symbol that represents you desire for the unknown mystical.
>>
File: 1366118317762.jpg (164KB, 900x804px) Image search: [Google]
1366118317762.jpg
164KB, 900x804px
>>17207936

Hi, OP.

You are being contacted. Next time you dream of these become aware you are dreaming.

See you on the other side.
>>
Are you an electrical engineer by chance?
>>
So i had a dream about a couple weeks ago but it still freaks me out
>win a trip with 2 girls and another dude
>deep into the night
>we get lost on our way to the hotel
>one of the girls got kidnapped by a cult
>she's chasing me the girl and the other dude
>I'm confused why
>wait for her to catch up
>she was wearing on of those thin cardboard masks and it had a japanese monster on it
>ask her "why are you doing this?"
>"isn't it obvious?"
>she takes off the mask and bites my face off
>wake up
What does it mean /x/?
>>
>>17207936
Irie, is that you?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.