[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wicca General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: pentagram.jpg (18KB, 283x283px) Image search: [Google]
pentagram.jpg
18KB, 283x283px
Hello, /x/. In the last year, I have touched been touching base with my spiritual side, but have not been committed to a set of beliefs, but am interested in diving in more. This is a Wicca general thread, however if anyone wants to help me answer these questions about the practice:

>what resources did you use when you were first learning the craft?
I am seeking valid information about the belief system, using spells, crystal energy, the way the moon interacts with the balance of the earth, and herb mixtures.

>do you encourage practicing in a coven, or is it your own spiritual journey?

>any other good information and resources for a person interested
>>
Does that mean you want to be a witch?
>>
no, no, no, its exhausting and frustrating
>>
I don't care for Wicca much, but I will help you understand the basics of spellcasting.

Ignoring fluff, a spell can still be described as many things. Energy manipulation, imposing your will on reality, etc.
Both of those are technically correct. It is your belief in yourself, magic, and your working that is going to allow you to cast successful spells.
Basically, your tool in energy work is your mind. Think of your mind as your hands when working with energy. Visualization is key. It doesn't matter if you're not good at it at first. Practice. Don't stress, just let it come to you naturally. Some people see energy as electricity, others colors, others light. What matters the most is that it's something you can picture and hold the image of.
Generally, a circle comes in to store all of the energy you're working with, whether it comes from you, or something else. Pretty useful. You can look up how to make one online, or ask me in this thread, and I'll respond later.
After you have rose your energy, you'll want to program it. This is done by visualizing your goal. Do this for as long as you feel is required. Once you're done, disassemble your circle and give your energy a little "push;" like telling a dog to fetch.
>>
>>17207974
to be clear, i am not OP, but can you tell me what kinds of things you've accomplished with spellcasting? i'd like to hear how it's had a tangible effect on your life if you're willing to share.
>>
>>17207991
Well, recently, I cast for a happy Christmas. The spell worked two ways. It made me less of a hypersensitive prick, and it put my uncle (who is a pretty aloof individual) in a good mood, too. He hugged me, and he hasn't done that in years.

Magic takes the path of least resistance, always. In this case, I was willing to change for the better of the holiday, and so it targeted me. Your perception is half of all interactions, after all.

Um... Another example. My best friend and I stopped talking for weeks, and I selfishly cast to make her talk to me again.

She didn't just talk to me out of nowhere. She was going through a lot, and needed someone to listen to her. So she texted me, apologized for not talking to me, and we began talking again every day since.
>>
>>17208018
Basically what happened was that the spell influenced her to make our friendship whole again. She could have talked to any of her close friends, but she knows I'm a good listener. She didn't have to apologize, she normally doesn't... But she did, maybe even just to butter me up.

Case in point, path of least resistance. We started talking again anyway, so I consider the spell successful.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.