[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nightmare death

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Orca.jpg (428KB, 896x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Orca.jpg
428KB, 896x1200px
Do you guys die frequently in your nightmares? Is there any meaning to seeing yourself die in dreams? I ask because, for a while, I had a recurring nightmare about being underwater in the ocean, and then torn apart by killer whales. it wasn't brief, like prometheus regenerating liver, my body had an endless suply of limbs and organs for the whales to feast, as I witnessed semiconciously. This happened several times until it suddenly stopped.

Thoughts?
>>
I've dreamt of myself actually dying, and not from falling, but just dying like poof im dead. It affected my behavior for awhile. I got more protective and started respecting people a lil bit more. I even stopped making cancer jokes, but that was a year ago, these changes took effect for like a week or so.
>>
>>17206949
I once had this dream as a child where I was walking around barefoot in the streets of Brooklyn where we lived. I stepped on a giant piece of glass that went right through my foot. Me and my sister hurried back to the apartment we lived in to get the glass out but no matter how much she pulled my sister couldn't get the glass out of my foot. At that point we had just gotten in to the apartment and the door was still open. We heard loud, slow footsteps coming up to our floor. I peeked out the door and saw a haggard old woman in a very dark green dress hobbling slowly to our door. She had disheveled black hair, skin that had pores the size of pennies and a hooked nose like witches do. My heart started beating fast so I rushed to close and lock the door but I realized that suddenly I was 10 feet away from it. I started limping my way to the door to close it with the support of this umbrella we had. Every time I took a step it felt like some force was pulling me down to the ground and I tripped onto the ground. This tripping happened several times and I found there was some force stopping me from reaching the door. As the old woman got closer and closer to the point where she got I to the apartment, I woke up. That was the closest I ever felt like I died in a dream. I can't believe I typed all this out.
>>
>>17206949

Is it first person or are you watching yourself get torn apart?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.